Chris Cuomo Loses His Cool, Repeatedly Demands Trump is Racist — Get’s Wrecked By Kayleigh McEnany

CNN is a basket case.

All those clowns are going to take a pay cut the likes no one could have every imagined.

Hint to the scumbag piece of shit Cuomo --

maxresdefault_19.jpg

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth

I've always thought liberals were misguided but ever since Trump won in 2016 I've realized that liberals are just plain stupid...they will say and do anything to win the smallest little argument while losing the entire debate....
And Chris Cuomo is the head dummy...."if Trump said he was a racist would you still vote for him?"....what kind of stupid question is that?...and how did that rich kid dumbass get it past his producer?....his producer must be as dumb and pampered as he is.....

I wonder how many other Presidents could be called racists over the past 200 plus years? Whether Trump is or isn't is a distraction from what we should be concerned over.

I wonder how many other Presidents could be called racists over the past 200 plus years? Whether Trump is or isn't is a distraction from what we should be concerned over.
A racist President is not a distraction, he is a disgrace

Chris Cuomo, like his brother Andrew and father Mario are FAR LEFT, Progressive Democrat operatives, and anti American scum.

A racist President is not a distraction, he is a disgrace

Yes, that he is. And his political 2020 rivals are going to make that a part of their arguments against Trump to buy - they hope - votes.

Forum List

Back