Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

2012-01-09T001750Z_1_BTRE80800TU00_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN-ROMNEY.JPG

I always knew that he was gravitationally enhanced, but I guess I hadn't seen a picture of him. He makes Romney look super-svelt.

If Obama looked a rightwing heckler straight in the eye after a rant and proclaimed "you sir are an idiot, fuck off" it would be all over the news. But you know what, we would all probably applaud him for two reasons.

Finally showing some balls.

Putting these insane far out protesters in their place.

Personally I find the bluntness refreshing. Having said that s bit less controversial of an insult might have been in order. Lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2zoG8c_1RI]Chris Christie: "It's None of Your Business... That's it." - YouTube[/ame]

Gotta love it.

It's none of that woman's business..but Matt Laurer? Sure..I tells ya..

Intellectual honesty - I don't care that he said it. I'm not enraged. *I* wouldn't say that to a chick, albeit she WAS rude. I certainly don't expect a Governor to say shit like that - definitely thread-worthy but def. NOT "care" worthy.

If you don't know what he was talking about - you're out of touch with reality or being intellectually dishonest. Let's be blunt, like Christie was being. It's kind of tired to pretend like that, Surr'osly.

The crowd laughed for a reason, and it's not because saying "something is going to "happen" tonight" is a giggle-worthy line, get the fuck real.

A coffee ain't a coffee without a donut. :lol:

none of that McDonald's crap, either... REAL coffee. I'll pay.

I have some very nice French coffee - trust me, it's good shit.

Best $100.00 I ever spent was on my Keurig K-cup coffee machine. They even have reusable little baskets so you can buy whatever ground coffee you like. Currently, I am on a Kona kick. For espresso, I do double-shots of the darkest French roast I can find.

Fuck the doctor... give up coffee, my left nut.

If Obama looked a rightwing heckler straight in the eye after a rant and proclaimed "you sir are an idiot, fuck off" it would be all over the news. But you know what, we would all probably applaud him for two reasons.

Finally showing some balls.

Putting these insane far out protesters in their place.

Personally I find the bluntness refreshing. Having said that s bit less controversial of an insult might have been in order. Lol

I can definitely rock with this opinion, sir!~

Intellectual honesty - I don't care that he said it. I'm not enraged. *I* wouldn't say that to a chick, albeit she WAS rude. I certainly don't expect a Governor to say shit like that - definitely thread-worthy but def. NOT "care" worthy.

If you don't know what he was talking about - you're out of touch with reality or being intellectually dishonest. Let's be blunt, like Christie was being. It's kind of tired to pretend like that, Surr'osly.

The crowd laughed for a reason, and it's not because saying "something is going to "happen" tonight" is a giggle-worthy line, get the fuck real.

Or maybe I just don't see the humor - since childish humor is not funny to me. What he said seemed perfectly reasonable to me. To me, it demonstrates more about the desperation of the left than anything else.

But your misogynistic retort is noted. Why you feel the need to use misogynistic replies instead of just disagreeing or explaining your 'point' is beyond me.

I don't care that he said it.

Then why start a thread about it?

Or maybe I just don't see the humor - since childish humor is not funny to me. What he said seemed perfectly reasonable to me. To me, it demonstrates more about the desperation of the left than anything else.

But your misogynistic retort is noted. Why you feel the need to use misogynistic replies instead of just disagreeing or explaining your 'point' is beyond me.

wow. Me? Misogynistic? Coming from YOU - who doesn't understand that what Christie said was is about a misogynistic as you can get? :lol:

wowza!~

Forum List

Back