Chris Christie for President?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Any chance of him entering the fray? Can he win?

I think he will probably run, and may very well win.

I hope the fat ass stays in New Jersey. There are already plenty of RINOS in the race. His pro-global warming beliefs are ridiculous. Maybe Christie and Gore sneak off together on midnight trips to Burger King?

I hope the fat ass stays in New Jersey. There are already plenty of RINOS in the race. His pro-global warming beliefs are ridiculous. Maybe Christie and Gore sneak off together on midnight trips to Burger King?

I don't think he's in the same league as Gore, but he does believe in man made global warming....i'm not a scientist, and to be honest, I'm not an expert, but I'm skeptical that while it may exist, many politicians aren't handling it properly, more so they are using it as a power grab, which is why i'm against any global warming legislation, until further evidence.

I believe Christie feels under-qualified on the foreign front...

On the other hand, Obama's proven way under-qualified on all fronts...(except blow-hardery)

If voters vote America first...it's Christie in a landslide...

Christie has been good on some things. He has a mixed record in other things.

And (pssst) he's fat.

He has also said that he's not running.

He loses a boatload of cred, therefore, if he now does run.

And if he runs, the smear campaign they ran against him when he was running for Governor will seem like picnic in comparison to what he's going to be subjected to. He does have some warts to worry about.

He should stick to his guns and try to help straighten out New Jersey.

And (pssst) he's fat.

And if he runs, the smear campaign they ran against him when he was running for Governor will seem like picnic in comparison to what he's going to be subjected to. He does have some warts to worry about.

Exactly.

And (pssst) he's fat.

Exactly.

He's not my first choice, but he has done a nice job as governor.....

I know he's fat, but he could conceivably overcome that weakness, because Obama is the worst incumbent since Carter, and it appears the base likes him more than anyone in the field now.

I like Perry, but the conservative establishment is moving away from him...I love Cain, but he's viewed as too risky....

Romney is the safe bet, and personally I'd rather have Christie.

And (pssst) he's fat.

Exactly.

I know he's fat, but he could conceivably overcome that weakness, because Obama is the worst incumbent since Carter, and it appears the base likes him more than anyone in the field now.

I like Perry, but the conservative establishment is moving away from him...I love Cain, but he's viewed as too risky....

Christie has unfinished business to conduct. He isn't running. I won't vote for Romney...he has Liberal baggage, and I cannot vote for Perry...he's stepped on himself too many times.

Romney and Perry are NOT the front runners by anyone's real choice...but by Media/Repubican elite manipulation. The choice of Cain in Florida sent a clear message to both the Repubicans and the Media...the people are in charge this time. WE refuse to have another McCain debacle.

Then you aren't paying attention. He isn't going to run. He has said so.

And there are some questions about his conservative record as well.

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie

Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

I'm not saying he's going to run, and I know conservatives have had some recent issues with him, but there have been rumblings that he will run..just saying.

Christie has unfinished business to conduct. He isn't running. I won't vote for Romney...he has Liberal baggage, and I cannot vote for Perry...he's stepped on himself too many times.

Romney and Perry are NOT the front runners by anyone's real choice...but by Media/Repubican elite manipulation. The choice of Cain in Florida sent a clear message to both the Repubicans and the Media...the people are in charge this time. WE refuse to have another McCain debacle.

I like Cain too, but I don't think he'll be the nominee, hopefully I'm wrong.

Don't think he will run. Wish he would. If I had my choice of all the names that have been tossed around. He would be it.

I say I wish he would run, but looking at it from a pragmatic Stand point. I think he has to much potential for a run right now. He is not at his prime. He would be a much stronger candidate in 4 or 8 years.

Last edited:

Don't think he will run. Wish he would. If I had my choice of all the names that have been tossed around. He would be it.

I say I wish he would run, but looking at it from a pragmatic Stand point. I think he has to much potential for a run right now. He is not at his prime. He would be a much stronger candidate in 4 or 8 years.

I hear you, but if he has the ambition to be POTUS, and everyone at his level does, he has to be salivating at the chance to go up against a GOP field that not many are excited about, and a weak incumbent like Obama...He may never have this chance again.

When are people going to wake up and realize were never going to get the Candidate we want. Nobody is going to be Good on all things. Everyone is going to have something in their past that seems wrong to us.

The Perfect candidate for one person, is going to be to extreme or not Extreme enough for someone else.

Christi is popular, and fresh, and I think has what it takes to right the ship.

Who needs the fat man when you have Romney, the father of socialized medicine, and chief inspiration for ObamaCare?

I'm not saying he's going to run, and I know conservatives have had some recent issues with him, but there have been rumblings that he will run..just saying.

Brit Hume said today, that he is not sure just how much of a conservative Christie really is....:eusa_whistle: Vetting, vetting, I tell you...:lol:

Brit Hume said today, that he is not sure just how much of a conservative Christie really is....:eusa_whistle: Vetting, vetting, I tell you...:lol:
Definitely vetting. Christie is a kindred soul in an unholy land.

When are people going to wake up and realize were never going to get the Candidate we want. Nobody is going to be Good on all things. Everyone is going to have something in their past that seems wrong to us.

The Perfect candidate for one person, is going to be to extreme or not Extreme enough for someone else.

Christi is popular, and fresh, and I think has what it takes to right the ship.

Who the fuck said anything about demanding a perfect candidate?

Tolerating imperfections is fine by me.

Tolerating too much imperfection is not.

There is very little point in embracing a Christie candidacy only to belatedly discover that he has some serious motherfucking baggage which might prevent him from defeating President Obama.

There is a degree of imperfection which we cannot tolerate.

Every GOP candidate (including Ron Paul whom I do not much like) is fucking preferable to President Obama. But not if the nominee cannot defeat President Obama in his bid for a second term. That kind of IS job one.

Forum List

Back