Chris Christie for President?

Christie has already said, many times, that he's not running.

Not hard to understand.

Not hard to understand.

I respectfully disagree, that it's that cut and dry. Gun to my head, I say he's in, but we will find out soon.

Former NJ Govenor Tom Kean was quoted saying he's very seriously considering running. Christie recently expressed criticism all the GOP candidates.

FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Two years ago, this guy was a prosecutor. He has had a mere year and a half in public office. Even he says he's not ready.

Worse, the guy must weigh 400 pounds, easily.

Worse, when asked, "Why do you cut education and then send your kids to a private school"? He SCREAMED, "It's none of your business where I send my kids to school" in public.

Can you imagine this guy with foreign leaders?

This isn't "leadership". This a behemoth screaming and ranting and pounding his shoe on the table. Republicans think "loud is right". It's why they are so loud, but say nothing sane.

Two years ago, this guy was a prosecutor. He has had a mere year and a half in public office. Even he says he's not ready.

Worse, when asked, "Why do you cut education and then send your kids to a private school"? He SCREAMED, "It's none of your business where I send my kids to school" in public.

This isn't "leadership". This a behemoth screaming and ranting and pounding his shoe on the table. Republicans think "loud is right". It's why they are so loud, but say nothing sane.

He is still have more executive experience than Obama.
And I wouldn't mention his possible behavior in front of foreign leaders.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG7VSt0_VcU&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6CAB2BE46DFCA431]Awkward moment in Obama's toast to the Queen - YouTube[/ame]

At least he has some executive experiance.

Ramn said the same thing about where his kids go to school. Kids out of bounds.

You have every right to not like his style, and many people don't like Obama lecturing either.

Thanks for mentioning he's fat, the first time its been said.

I cannot undestand why he's being pushed into this. He's a moderate Republican. Supposedly his Cabinet has lots of liberals. He supports amnesty for illegals and he supports strict gun control. He supported Clinton's assault weapon ban.

There are other things that make me think he's more of a liberal than he is a conservative!! So what's up with this wanting him to run??

Not hard to understand.

I respectfully disagree, that it's that cut and dry. Gun to my head, I say he's in, but we will find out soon.

Former NJ Govenor Tom Kean was quoted saying he's very seriously considering running. Christie recently expressed criticism all the GOP candidates.

That doesn't mean he's going to run.

Perhaps if he gets NJ back on sound footing he will consider running for POTUS.

I just don't think its in the cards right now.

Of course I could be wrong but then so could you.

Just sayin.

I really don't think this is the right time to make a gluttonous fat slob our national role model.

Well we've got a smooth talking skinny asshole right now.

Lets give the gluttonous fat slob a try.

I think he would be way better than the skinny asshole.

Not hard to understand.

That doesn't mean he's going to run.

Perhaps if he gets NJ back on sound footing he will consider running for POTUS.

I just don't think its in the cards right now.

Of course I could be wrong but then so could you.

Just sayin.

Most people would agree with you, so your probably right.

He is giving a much hyped speach tonight at the Regan national library, so maybe we'll have some clarity then.

Christie's already been in the hospital once a little while ago for SOB. At least that's what the docotors said it was. Given his size, age, and the rigors of a Presidential campaign, an untoward cardiac event for Governor Christie can't be ruled out. Considering the history of how Barack Obama gained victories in his previous campaigns that would not be unexpected, and just might be the likely event. His first opponent was declared ineligible by virtue of having the signatures on the opponent's election petition disallowed. His next two opponents withdrew after both of their supposedly sealed divorce records were leaked to the press. John McCain crashed and burned when a mysterious consortium led a raid on the US banking system that nearly collapsed the banks and the US economy, plunging the US into a depression that it still suffers from today. Christie collapsing and either dying or withdrawing, following a massive heart attack a day before the election, would not be unexpected. Actually it would be true to form for anyone who dares run against Barack Obama.

Harry Reid once congratulated Barack Obama for giving a magnificent speech. To which Barack Obama simply replied "I have a gift".

Obama once referred to himself "I am the one you have been waiting for!"

Last edited:
Having Christie join the field would make for an interesting contest, but all of our candidates have to be thoroughly vetted before our choices are made. I can see most of these people joined together in cabinet positions to run our country with their main talents. Including Ambassador Bolton heading the Secretary of State or Defense.

We need Donald Trump to deal with the Chinese and our economic dealings while Cain can handle our national economics and Gingrich can pull us together with his visions and handling Congress.

We have alot of talent in this group of people. We should use more than just one.

Any chance of him entering the fray? Can he win?

I think he will probably run, and may very well win.
Please!!

He's one Big Mac away from a massive heart-attack.

large_chris-christie.jpg

Yeah.....that was the sales-pitch for.....

....as well.

handjob.gif

....as well.

handjob.gif

Yeah, and before the stock market crashed she was on pace to be the first female VP.

I cannot undestand why he's being pushed into this. He's a moderate Republican. Supposedly his Cabinet has lots of liberals. He supports amnesty for illegals and he supports strict gun control. He supported Clinton's assault weapon ban.

There are other things that make me think he's more of a liberal than he is a conservative!! So what's up with this wanting him to run??

its all about having as many to choose from to determine who is best.
I have had a chance to evaluate Gingrich to Trump...with about another 8 in between.
I would love an opportunity to evaluate Christie.
Deosnt mean he would have my vote....just means another person to evaluate and consider.

I know...tough for you to understand....you saw a black man in the democratic primary and he automatically had your vote.....like probably 35% who voted for him

....as well.

handjob.gif

Yeah, and before the stock market crashed she was on pace to be the first female VP.
....And, then......the Repubs let her open-her-mouth....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E]Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw&feature=relmfu]CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Last edited:

its all about having as many to choose from to determine who is best.
I have had a chance to evaluate Gingrich to Trump...with about another 8 in between.
I would love an opportunity to evaluate Christie.
Deosnt mean he would have my vote....just means another person to evaluate and consider.

I know...tough for you to understand....you saw a black man in the democratic primary and he automatically had your vote.....like probably 35% who voted for him

I really appreciated your response until I read the last sentence. This is about Christie, not Obama!!! And I did not vote for Obama because he's black!! I was impressed with his intelligence and sense of fair play.

Forum List

Back