Chris christie doubles down on treason - Slams GOP for not giving him money

Asheed projects his lying and idiocy onto others.

The House is responsible for the Budget. When the GOP majority in the House fails in its duty, the mutton heads want to blame Obama.

Nope, blame the mutton heads.

Yes, for the last four years both parties are responsible.

Either you are mentally incompetent, malignantly motivated, or simply uneducated, or all three to insist joint culpability does not exist.

Step off, Asheed.

This President has not presented a budget. That's his job. You're an idiot and a liar.

Obama cares so much he couldn't stick around to wave his bully stick he jetted back to Hawaii without even sighing his huge successful bill of raising people taxes..

TPM types makes everybody else look genius. Step off, Steph. Or grow up, please.

waaa:eusa_boohoo:
You have been here a month and know what the people are tired of huh..
you're just upset because not EVERYONE here is buying your bullshit...tsk tsk

YOU keep responding .......................... guess you're not tired, huh?

I don't care if you buy it or not. It will simply weaken your cause if you don't respond to the changing way most Americans are thinking. You want to ignore it, fine.

Explain how a President presiding over a weak economy and losing a war gets re-elected? Has that EVER happened?

Yea, it kinda did - in 1972.

By a rather large margin.

People are tired of radical rhetoric. This is why the Libbies have never amounted to a hill of beans. Ron Paul, their patron saint, introduced 600 someodd pieces of legislation and got ONE very inconsequential one passed.

See, and I don't have to use cuss words to make a point. People cuss when they want to make a point but have no real argument to make. They believe it makes them sound more important.

Oh for crying out loud, so Obama won as a incumbent..YOU DON'T know what the people were thinking when it happened..I look at that almost 50% of the people VOTED AGAINST Obama..that tells me more than you spewing about radical rhetoric and people are tired of this and that..
don't just be another know it all blowhard..spewing as if you KNOW what the people are tired of or thinking..and calling people Teabaggers doesn't make you look intelligent, so you whining about a cuss word is quite amusing..

Asheed projects his lying and idiocy onto others.

The House is responsible for the Budget. When the GOP majority in the House fails in its duty, the mutton heads want to blame Obama.

Nope, blame the mutton heads.

Yes, for the last four years both parties are responsible.

Either you are mentally incompetent, malignantly motivated, or simply uneducated, or all three to insist joint culpability does not exist.

Step off, Asheed.

This President has not presented a budget. That's his job. You're an idiot and a liar.

get real, Obama presented a Budget his own party laughed at..

OK, Steph and Asheed, either the pres did or did not present a budget. Settle it between yourselves and let us know.

TPM types makes everybody else look genius. Step off, Steph. Or grow up, please.

YOU keep responding .......................... guess you're not tired, huh?

I don't care if you buy it or not. It will simply weaken your cause if you don't respond to the changing way most Americans are thinking. You want to ignore it, fine.

Explain how a President presiding over a weak economy and losing a war gets re-elected? Has that EVER happened?

Yea, it kinda did - in 1972.

By a rather large margin.

People are tired of radical rhetoric. This is why the Libbies have never amounted to a hill of beans. Ron Paul, their patron saint, introduced 600 someodd pieces of legislation and got ONE very inconsequential one passed.

See, and I don't have to use cuss words to make a point. People cuss when they want to make a point but have no real argument to make. They believe it makes them sound more important.

Oh for crying out loud, so Obama won as a incumbent..YOU DON'T know what the people were thinking when it happened..I look at that almost 50% of the people VOTED AGAINST Obama..that tells me more than you spewing about radical rhetoric and people are tired of this and that..
don't just be another know it all blowhard..spewing as if you KNOW what the people are tired of or thinking..and calling people Teabaggers doesn't make you look intelligent, so you whining about a cuss word is quite amusing..

Everyone here is a genius compared to you..

You are part way there. Both parties are responsible for it, and a joint effort by both parties with the new Congress need to cut the budget. That means defense, as well, Asheed.

How can we fix the mess when we have a President who promises to reduce the debt, but then adds more to it.

No, both parties are not responsible. The President has never negotiated any cuts in spending.

You've been visiting another planet???

You missed it when Boehner and the potters turned down his cuts?

I was just randomly scanning over posts. Between your ridiculous avatar and all of your mish-mash of quotes in your "signature section" --- what a confusing mess.

Acting cryptic is not the same as being clever.

But if you want a comeback, I'll give you one. I am with a consortium of many independent experts who are convinced Barack's latest rendition of a legitimate birth certificate is just as phony as his former one. But neither the media nor the public ever had the apetite to truly examine it. He waits 2 1/2 years to produce it holding the nation hostage over this. What a president. I guess it took him that long to find some forger willing to put his neck on the line?

OK, Steph and Asheed, either the pres did or did not present a budget. Settle it between yourselves and let us know.

When was the last time Obama had a budget passed that he presented?

Hey stupid.................it's not the President's job to make the budget, it's actually the job of the House and the Senate.

Wanna know why a budget can't get passed? Look no farther than the GOP in the House that loves to block things that Obama supports, even when it was the idea of the GOP in the first place.

The House GOP is nothing more than a bunch of obstructionist crybabies.

I was just randomly scanning over posts. Between your ridiculous avatar and all of your mish-mash of quotes in your "signature section" --- what a confusing mess. Acting cryptic is not the same as being clever. But if you want a comeback, I'll give you one. I am with a consortium of many independent experts who are convinced Barack's latest rendition of a legitimate birth certificate is just as phony as his former one. But neither the media nor the public ever had the apetite to truly examine it. He waits 2 1/2 years to produce it holding the nation hostage over this. What a president. I guess it took him that long to find some forger willing to put his neck on the line?

Sure, turzovka, sure. Next!

I was just randomly scanning over posts. Between your ridiculous avatar and all of your mish-mash of quotes in your "signature section" --- what a confusing mess. Acting cryptic is not the same as being clever. But if you want a comeback, I'll give you one. I am with a consortium of many independent experts who are convinced Barack's latest rendition of a legitimate birth certificate is just as phony as his former one. But neither the media nor the public ever had the apetite to truly examine it. He waits 2 1/2 years to produce it holding the nation hostage over this. What a president. I guess it took him that long to find some forger willing to put his neck on the line?

Comments like mine must really make you feel good about yourself? I'm glad for you.

But you know, if some far out leftist publication makes some bold claims I don't respond by saying LOL because of the source, I prefer to consider the material if I have the time. However, that is stadard fare I get from lefties whenever I mention my sources. So, sorry, I am not impressed with your air of superiority.

I am also more than willing to be ridiculed when I call evolution a joke. You see, I understand the prinicipel there is strength in numbers, and baby you got the numbers because the 80% of the ignorant and the ambiguous just sign on to this one. Of course there are well enowed agnostic scientists I could cite who call the claims for evolution to be junk science. And they have no God axe to grind. But those scientists don't count, I know that. They also choke over all these so-called "transitional fossils" the scientists desperately try to peddle as such. Of course you realize the fossil evidence is not your friend in this? But God could have brought life about via an evolution process, I just say if He did, He did a great job of hiding the evidence. But if there are still some who think it could have happened without an Intelligent designer, well, my first thought is "I am to listen to that crowd trying define intelligence for us?"

Anyway, Jake, just in case you had the zeal to look at Obama's latest counterfeit diversion, these three links from WND.com begin quite a prosecuting roll.

http://www.wnd.com/2011/04/292457/

http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/342937/

http://www.wnd.com/2011/04/292717/

Or did you think no president would ever try to deceive the public? Oh, yeah, I forgot, my source is WorldNetDaily --- you and your drinking buddies are already laughing at that because you think WND is a joke and you and your pals know so much more about this stuff.

I'm happy for you.

Last edited:

Comments like mine must really make you feel good about yourself? I'm glad for you.

But you know, if some far out leftist publication makes some bold claims I don't respond by saying LOL because of the source, I prefer to consider the material if I have the time. However, that is stadard fare I get from lefties whenever I mention my sources. So, sorry, I am not impressed with your air of superiority.

I am also more than willing to be ridiculed when I call evolution a joke. You see, I understand the prinicipel there is strength in numbers, and baby you got the numbers because the 80% of the ignorant and the ambiguous just sign on to this one. Of course there are well enowed agnostic scientists I could cite who call the claims for evolution to be junk science. And they have no God axe to grind. But those scientists don't count, I know that. They also choke over all these so-called "transitional fossils" the scientists desperately try to peddle as such. Of course you realize the fossil evidence is not your friend in this? But God could have brought life about via an evolution process, I just say if He did, He did a great job of hiding the evidence. But if there are still some who think it could have happened without an Intelligent designer, well, my first thought is "I am to listen to that crowd trying define intelligence for us?"

Anyway, Jake, just in case you had the zeal to look at Obama's latest counterfeit diversion, these three links from WND.com begin quite a prosecuting roll.

What is it about twin girls born day after Obama?

How does Obama’s document stack up against genuine BC?

A tale of two birth certificates

Or did you think no president would ever try to deceive the public? Oh, yeah, I forgot, my source is WorldNetDaily --- you and your drinking buddies are already laughing at that because you think WND is a joke and you and your pals know so much more about this stuff.

I'm happy for you.

Another Birfer. Will the fruitloops ever cease crawling out of the woodwork?

A craving for notoriety coupled to damaged self-image and moral obtuseness drives these birfer creeps.

Another Birfer. Will the fruitloops ever cease crawling out of the woodwork?

As usual the loony libulals evade the issue and make personal attacks. Why can't they realize that by such actions, they're telling the board they know they are wrong? HAHA

A craving for notoriety coupled to damaged self-image and moral obtuseness drives these birfer creeps.

So why don't you explain why obozo's own literary agency said he was born and raised in kenya? It was not an off-hand commen, mind you. They printed the claim in their brochure for obozo!!! Please explain to this birfer creep how that could happen.

So why don't you explain why obozo's own literary agency said he was born and raised in kenya? It was not an off-hand commen, mind you. They printed the claim in their brochure for obozo!!! Please explain to this birfer creep how that could happen.

Based on our conversation in another thread I was hoping that you being stupid there was an aberration but I see that it was not and you are just stupid

Forum List

Back