Chris christie doubles down on treason - Slams GOP for not giving him money

I've tried to explain it. If they don't want to listen, fine. Maybe they'll get it someday, like the Hippies finally did. Radicalism grows tired fast. Especially when it contradicts itself. It raises its head during crisis, like the Tea Baggers did, because a financial commentator (I wonder how much money he actually makes/made in the bond market) had a platform and grabbed a tea bag, in some sort of strange reference to our founding fathers.

I'll give you another example of a change that HASN'T happened yet, but will. When the next gun massacre happens (and it WILL), as the mid-terms arrive, any candidate embracing guns will be trounced.

They can ignore it all they like. It simply will weaken their position.

tea baggers tea baggers tea baggers tea baggers tea baggers
you really believe someone is suppose to take you bs seriously..
we don't take crystal ball predictions as proof as anything, it sounds more like your wishful thinking

Last edited:
Too bad Christie doesn't understand that the money called Aid for Sandy Victims isn't going to Sandy Victims but to every pet project democrats can dream up instead. Fisheries in Alaska, NASCAR, the EPA. if New Jersey got 2 cents of every dollar they'd be lucky.

Link?

How about this one....there's more out there if you care to look....

http://www.politisite.com/2013/01/02/hurricane-sandy-pork-what-is-in-the-60-4b-sandy-relief-package/

•$2 million to repair damage to the roofs of museums in Washington, D.C., while many in Hurricane Sandy’s path still have no roof over their own heads.

•$150 million for fisheries as far away from the storm’s path as Alaska.

•$125 million for the Department of Agriculture’s Emergency Watershed Protection program, which helps restore watersheds damaged by wildfires and drought.

•$20 million for a nationwide Water Resources Priorities Study.

•$15 million for NASA facilities, though NASA itself has called its damage from the hurricane ‘minimal.’

•$50 million in subsidies for tree planting on private properties.

•$336 million for taxpayer-supported AMTRAK without any detailed plan for how the money will be spent.

•$5.3 billion for the Army Corps of Engineers – more than the Corps’ annual budget – with no statement of priorities about how to spend the money.

•$12.9 billion for future disaster mitigation activities and studies, without identifying a single way to pay for it.

via Can We Relax About Sandy Relief for a Second?

But ask those in DC why Alaska fisheries money and other items listed above is needed in a Hurricane Bill and you will get some very good reason that Alaska Salmon is needed in Sandy relief.

WHY in hell can't they just come up with a bill to help the victims....WHY in hell do they always have to throw other junk in there? THIS is why the republicans didn't want this bill....a lot of it is just MORE SPENDING - on things that do not have anything to do with Sandy. There's people out there suffering, and the Dems can't just do something simple and do what they need to help them...they also ALWAYS have to throw in other crap. But they don't care, it comes from us lower/middle class people anyway. They don't care about us, why would they care about the Sandy victims?

Did you read the rest of the post?

Do you understand what has happened?

A president running a sputtering economy and losing an unpopular war was re-elected. Explain how that happened. CAN you?

America has CHANGED. They are asking for THEIR bail-out. They blame the rich. And the modern radicals embrace the rich. "If only good ol' Reaganomics were allowed to take effect ............."

Whether or not the majority have made the correct assumption is irrelevant. It's the assumption that they've made.

Ignore it at your own peril.

A president running a sputtering economy and losing an unpopular war was re-elected. Explain how that happened. CAN you?

America has CHANGED. They are asking for THEIR bail-out. They blame the rich. And the modern radicals embrace the rich. "If only good ol' Reaganomics were allowed to take effect ............."

Whether or not the majority have made the correct assumption is irrelevant. It's the assumption that they've made.

only time will tell I guess

Only time will tell if it is the CORRECT assumption. Who knows? The reasons for the lack of a better recovery are myraid. And not easily solved by anyone. I believe that things will simply have to play themselves out until a "new growth expectation" is realized, and one that ISN'T based on credit.

But the change has already happened. People will not back a candidate that seems to favor the rich. And they will NOT back a candidate that seems to back the NRA, or the good ol' 2nd Amendment.

Only time will tell if it is the CORRECT assumption. Who knows? The reasons for the lack of a better recovery are myraid. And not easily solved by anyone. I believe that things will simply have to play themselves out until a "new growth expectation" is realized, and one that ISN'T based on credit.

But the change has already happened. People will not back a candidate that seems to favor the rich. And they will NOT back a candidate that seems to back the NRA, or the good ol' 2nd Amendment.

only TIME will tell for crying out loud

can anyone confirm this? The $9b. in hurricane aid is actually going to a federal agency. Seems they disperse the funds and are NEARING a zero balance. That means all the bills have been paid so far. Appears Christie is trying to pork barrel his disaster.

Confirm what? Is your Google broken?

Posts some links to back up your bullshit.

This is hilarious.

They attacked. They just didn't come up with a plan to fix the economy that didn't involve deifying the rich and castigating the poor. They didn't read the tea leaves (very ironic, BTW) and see that most Americans don't think that way. That MOST Americans have seen their wealth eroded and have seen that the "job creators" really haven't done that, despite all the tax breaks known to man. They see that all of our middle-class jobs - the good ones you DON'T need life-long debt to be able to get - have been moved off-shore by greedy corporations.

Why is Obamacare even palatable (For the record, I think it fixes nothing)? Clinton tried for health care reform, and was shot down. Know the REAL reason? Because most people were working, most companies were fat enough to give out good health insurance packages, and most people were already covered. So they didn't CARE. Now a lot of them aren't.

The GOP completely misread the feelings of most Americans. Not only did they lose the Presidency, they also lost the Senate. Because, like the Democrats in the late 60's - early 70's, they aren't seeing the change. The presidency became the stronghold of the GOP from 1968-1988. And Clinton was a DINO (Democrat In Name Only). So you can say a rather conservative approach ruled the office for 40 years.

Things have changed. Middle-class people have been screwed (or they THINK they have) and are fighting back. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. They will NOT support any platform that favors the wealthy. THEY want help. They DON'T want radical rhetoric. They want a solution. If the GOP was smart, they could tie into what will become a growing desire of reasonable accommidation. They don't get that by nominating a rich guy who's STUPID enough to say, in PUBLIC, that half of America are freeloaders. And they certainly don't get it by having their Speaker cuss out the Senate Majority leader, like him or NOT.

Romney should have won hands down. A President losing an unpopular war running a struggling economy. Handed to them on a platter. But much like the Democrats in 1972, they nominated someone too far away from what most Americans were worried about.

They blew it.

Wait until 2016. You will see a MUCH different approach from the Grand Old Party. They will toss out the Tea Baggers and the radicals. They will be much more accommidating. Guys like Todd Akin don't have a future.

Omg, a long winded blowhard know it all..shakes the magic 8 ball and gets this^^
yawn yawn yawn

Oh my heavens, a long winded hard head loud mouth from the ultra right pretend conservative wing who magically believes that she and her confederates are somehow mainstream.
I love having Stephanie on my ignore list. :lol:

I don't have to see her stupidity spread all over the board, but every once in a while someone will quote her and I am reminded that she's a fucking moron.
yes.gif

oh you mean "become stupid" because the majority are stupid? how damn stupid.

can anyone confirm this? The $9b. in hurricane aid is actually going to a federal agency. Seems they disperse the funds and are NEARING a zero balance. That means all the bills have been paid so far. Appears Christie is trying to pork barrel his disaster.

Must be true, you sound really scared.

Omg, a long winded blowhard know it all..shakes the magic 8 ball and gets this^^
yawn yawn yawn

Oh my heavens, a long winded hard head loud mouth from the ultra right pretend conservative wing who magically believes that she and her confederates are somehow mainstream.
I love having Stephanie on my ignore list. :lol:

I don't have to see her stupidity spread all over the board, but every once in a while someone will quote her and I am reminded that she's a fucking moron.
yes.gif

carry on little wussie boy, no one gives a shit who you have on ignore, but glad I made the list

Must be true, you sound really scared.
You sound really stupid.

New year, same moron.

yawn yawn yawn

Did you invite your cousin over Jakie? he sounds a hell of a lot like you..:lol:

Deflection: you are not mainstream, only an ultra rightie loud mouth. :lol:

You silly. Time HAS told us that you guys are out of step with reality.

oh you mean "become stupid" because the majority are stupid? how damn stupid.

Your minority ultras are the ones out of step and out of touch.

Who are you going to blame when you run out of other people's money?

you silly. you are posting on the bottom again. which personality is this?:lol:

The cult of personality can only last so long. When Obama's agenda fails and therefore he fails, all of his minions will have to take responsibility for following a man to his ruin and our own as a nation.

Forum List

Back