Chris christie doubles down on treason - Slams GOP for not giving him money

332 to 206 is not at all "barely", moonbeam, particularly when we could have run you as the candidate and stood a good chance of winning.
Treason, that's hysterical. I wish you nits would form your own party.

They tried. But the Tea Baggers are done.

A lesson from history, which few can see right now:

During the 60's, protests and disorder were being caused by a very vocal (and television newsworthy as far as ratings go) minority of people. Not that any of it was wrong, but Nixon realized this, and appealed to his "Silent Majority", who simply wanted law and order to return and was swept into the White House. TWICE.

Obama has also realized that most Americans do not subscribe to the radical tenets of Tea Baggism or Libertarianism. He appealed to a large segment of Americans who actually want everyone to work together for the common good.

Now watch as the atypical responces arrive. See, MOST Americans don't feel that way, and most Americans would stand behind what Christie is saying. Why are congressional approval ratings so low? Because they aren't working together - THIS is what MOST Americans want. "Stop arguing, and fix this mess!"

The only place these radical ideas have ANY support is the Internet, which, as I said, is used by the Average American for shopping.

lol, oh brother...
Obama BARLEY wins re-election and all of sudden the whole world realizes everything is different..
they have all seen the light.. can we get a hallelujah and a amen

Treason, that's hysterical. I wish you nits would form your own party.

During the 60's, protests and disorder were being caused by a very vocal (and television newsworthy as far as ratings go) minority of people. Not that any of it was wrong, but Nixon realized this, and appealed to his "Silent Majority", who simply wanted law and order to return and was swept into the White House. TWICE.

Obama has also realized that most Americans do not subscribe to the radical tenets of Tea Baggism or Libertarianism. He appealed to a large segment of Americans who actually want everyone to work together for the common good.

Now watch as the atypical responces arrive. See, MOST Americans don't feel that way, and most Americans would stand behind what Christie is saying. Why are congressional approval ratings so low? Because they aren't working together - THIS is what MOST Americans want. "Stop arguing, and fix this mess!"

The only place these radical ideas have ANY support is the Internet, which, as I said, is used by the Average American for shopping.

lol, oh brother...
Obama BARLEY wins re-election and all of sudden the whole world realizes everything is different..

The protests of the 60's disappeared. Partly because of legislative change, but mostly because the American people became sick of the rhetoric and the disorder. Nixon knew this, and tapped into it. The riots stopped, and he was re-elected in one of the biggest landslides in history.

You can keep railing if you like, but the more you do, the more tired it will sound to most people. As I said, those who fail to learn from history ..........................

The Tea Baggers are done.

Live with it.

The right wingers truly believe the reason they lost this last election is because they didn't run more people like Todd Akin and Richard Murdock. It's fucking hilarious.

Much like the Libertarians, the only place the Tea Baggers have any voice is on the Internet. Which is used by most people for shopping.

If Christie is dumping the GOP, I'd call that living in reality. Especially when their biggest mouthpiece tells one of his collegues to go F himself - twice.

Yea, THAT'S the spirit of America. Cuss out someone who doesn't agree with you, like you're 14 years old and in 8th grade.

you are quite the whiner...waa

lol, oh brother...

The protests of the 60's disappeared. Partly because of legislative change, but mostly because the American people became sick of the rhetoric and the disorder. Nixon knew this, and tapped into it. The riots stopped, and he was re-elected in one of the biggest landslides in history.

You can keep railing if you like, but the more you do, the more tired it will sound to most people. As I said, those who fail to learn from history ..........................

The Tea Baggers are done.

Live with it.

you say so...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The GOP has not forgotten how Christie deliberately sabotaged Romney's campaign and they're paying him back. Christie is done as a politician. He outsmarted himself
I don't like Christie any more than you do but I think he's a lot smarter than you're giving him credit for. I believe he knew exactly what he was doing when he hitched his wagon to Obama. And his badmouthing Boehner for turning his back on the hurricane victims is another slick move.

While Christie might look like a traitor to Republicans who have been busily digging their party's grave for some time now, to the people of New Jersey, and to much of the Nation, he's transcended politics and connected at the human level by detaching himself from what is widely perceived as spiteful cruelty.

The chickens are coming home to roost, Christie knows it, and he is the big fat fox who will be sitting in the coop when they arrive.

Nooope christie is just a politician whos record in nj sucks and has a re election coming up..hes a republican in a traditionally democrat state
And the people of New Jersey who were dumb enough to elect the gluttonous sonofabitch the first time will do it again.

Count on it.

How can we fix the mess when we have a President who promises to reduce the debt, but then adds more to it.

Can he issue an edict saying that we will spend only so much money?

No - only Congress can do that. All the Pres can do is try to coerse them into doing it. But there are so many forces pulling at them that it's become impossible.

You are giving the office power it doesn't have to wield.

CONGRESS added more to it by blowing off any spending cuts. "Oh, we'll get to that later ..........". Except later never comes.

I'm not surprised by any of this. It goes completely contrary to what you and I would do under tight financial circumstances. But they aren't spending THEIR OWN money, so what needs to happen - REALLIFE spending control - never happens.

Bullcrap. When Obama took office he said he would cut the deficit in half. If he has no such plan, then he should stop lying to us. Why would you support a liar like Obama?

Last edited:
The right wingers truly believe the reason they lost this last election is because they didn't run more people like Todd Akin and Richard Murdock. It's fucking hilarious.

Much like the Libertarians, the only place the Tea Baggers have any voice is on the Internet. Which is used by most people for shopping.

If Christie is dumping the GOP, I'd call that living in reality. Especially when their biggest mouthpiece tells one of his collegues to go F himself - twice.

Yea, THAT'S the spirit of America. Cuss out someone who doesn't agree with you, like you're 14 years old and in 8th grade.

See what I mean. The best responce you can come up with is name-calling.

People are tired of it.

People are tired of it.

waaa:eusa_boohoo:
You have been here a month and know what the people are tired of huh..
you're just upset because not EVERYONE here is buying your bullshit...tsk tsk

Last edited:

People are tired of it.

YOU keep responding .......................... guess you're not tired, huh?

I don't care if you buy it or not. It will simply weaken your cause if you don't respond to the changing way most Americans are thinking. You want to ignore it, fine.

Explain how a President presiding over a weak economy and losing a war gets re-elected? Has that EVER happened?

Yea, it kinda did - in 1972.

By a rather large margin.

People are tired of radical rhetoric. This is why the Libbies have never amounted to a hill of beans. Ron Paul, their patron saint, introduced 600 someodd pieces of legislation and got ONE very inconsequential one passed.

See, and I don't have to use cuss words to make a point. People cuss when they want to make a point but have no real argument to make. They believe it makes them sound more important.

Yes, for the last four years both parties are responsible.

Either you are mentally incompetent, malignantly motivated, or simply uneducated, or all three to insist joint culpability does not exist.

Step off, Asheed.

You are part way there. Both parties are responsible for it, and a joint effort by both parties with the new Congress need to cut the budget. That means defense, as well, Asheed.

No, both parties are not responsible. The President has never negotiated any cuts in spending.

This President has not presented a budget. That's his job. You're an idiot and a liar.

People are tired of it.

I don't care if you buy it or not. It will simply weaken your cause if you don't respond to the changing way most Americans are thinking. You want to ignore it, fine.

Explain how a President presiding over a weak economy and losing a war gets re-elected? Has that EVER happened?

People are tired of radical rhetoric. This is why the Libbies have never amounted to a hill of beans. Ron Paul, their patron saint, introduced 600 someodd pieces of legislation and got ONE very inconsequential one passed.

See, and I don't have to use cuss words to make a point. People cuss when they want to make a point but have no real argument to make. They believe it makes them sound more important.

Oh for crying out loud, so Obama won as a incumbent..YOU DON'T know what the people were thinking when it happened..I look at that almost 50% of the people VOTED AGAINST Obama..that tells me more than you spewing about radical rhetoric and people are tired of this and that..
don't just be another know it all blowhard..spewing as if you KNOW what the people are tired of or thinking..and calling people Teabaggers doesn't make you look intelligent, so you whining about a cuss word is quite amusing..

Last edited:
Here is the problem for the GOP. Yes, there were add ons to the bill. Considering the bill was for 60 billion, which covers only a bit of the damage from Sandy, and that the add ons were rather small compared to that amount, their excuse for punishing Christie is transparent. In fact, one of those add ons should have been a plus on any bill. 2 million for repairing a roof on any of the Smithsonian Buildings is a plus in my book. The Smithsonian is a National Treasure.

Oh for crying out loud, so Obama won as a incumbent..YOU DON'T know what the people were thinking when it happened..I look at that almost 50% of the people VOTED AGAINST Obama..that tells me more than you spewing about radical rhetoric and people are tired of this and that..
don't just be another know it all blowhard..spewing as if you KNOW what the people are tired of or thinking..and calling people Teabaggers make doesn't make you look intelligent, so you whining about a cuss word is quite amusing..

I can see the similarities in America in the late 60's - early 70's and America today.

Most people are tired of radical rhetoric. They want solutions. They want order. They don't want any more Sandy Hooks. They are tired of seeing the rich get richer while their wealth is eroding. They'd LOVE to have a decent job and take care of themselves, if they could only find one. A lot of them are working TWO jobs. They don't like having to do that, and very much resent the opinion of the Vocal Minority, who feel that they've brought all this upon themselves by feeling "entitled".

Just for the record, I'm a 53%er. Always have been.

You can ignore it, if you like. You'll only weaken your cause. Your side most likely had much bigger voter turnout than the other side, and STILL lost. It only had a big majority in the predominently white areas. Wonder how much race had to do with that? Bet a white candidate espousing the Democratic platform would have performed even better.

Why does what I think bother you so much? If I was in the minority you could simply ignore ME.

Guess what? I'm NOT.

CYA in the Funny Papers.

Didn't you hear? $400,000 a year is the new wealthy.

Whadda you care?

A lot of execs don't get that much salary, because most of their income is stock-related.

Raise the Capital Gains tax, and you wouldn't have NEEDED any income tax increase.

Didn't you hear? $400,000 a year is the new wealthy.

Whadda you care?

A lot of execs don't get that much salary, because most of their income is stock-related.

Raise the Capital Gains tax, and you wouldn't have NEEDED any income tax increase.

1. They did raise capital gains by 59% of what it was.
2. It still doesn't come anywhere near what we need to cover our debt.
3. Please link to your source for the exec figures, because you're a liar.

Asheed projects his lying and idiocy onto others.

The House is responsible for the Budget. When the GOP majority in the House fails in its duty, the mutton heads want to blame Obama.

Nope, blame the mutton heads.

Yes, for the last four years both parties are responsible.

Either you are mentally incompetent, malignantly motivated, or simply uneducated, or all three to insist joint culpability does not exist.

Step off, Asheed.

No, both parties are not responsible. The President has never negotiated any cuts in spending.

This President has not presented a budget. That's his job. You're an idiot and a liar.

Forum List

Back