Chitown out of the running

YOU just did pea brain...

And...I'LL address "the other stupidity you wrote about nukes landing inside the US"

Right wing Anti American SCUM...

February 27, 2009

What is it about conservatives and their attitudes about attacks on U.S. cities?

A few years ago, TV preacher Pat Robertson said he welcomed a nuclear attack on the State Department, telling a national television audience, "Maybe we need a very small nuke thrown off on Foggy Bottom to shake things up." A couple of years later, Bill O'Reilly welcomed a terrorist attack on San Francisco. The Fox News personality told al Qaeda, "You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead."

And yesterday, the Bush administration's former U.N. ambassador, John Bolton, generated wild applause joking about a nuclear attack on Chicago.

"The fact is on foreign policy I don't think President Obama thinks it's a priority," Bolton said. "He said during the campaign he thought Iran was a 'tiny' threat. Tiny, tiny depending on how many nuclear weapons they are ultimately able to deliver on target. It's, uh, it's tiny compared to the Soviet Union, but is the loss of one American city -- pick one at random, Chicago -- is that a tiny threat?"

Jonathan Stein noted, "Bolton wasn't the only one who thought this was funny. The room erupted in laughter and applause.

LOL...the Washington Monthly??? Seroiusly? Are you really going show this as your only proof that only right wingers are the only ones who have ever flirted with a nuke on America? Now help me with that last part. Don't see the joke here. I see Bolton making a pretty strong point over the seriousness of the threat that Iran poses. Would Obama consider an attack on Chicago a tiny threat? No. Point made.

Yes, I absolutely contend only right wing pea brains HOPE for an American city to be nuked...

It has to do with the right wing mental illness...the NEED to punish...

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said the American people lack "the maturity to recognize the seriousness of the threats." What's to be done? According to Rumsfeld, "The correction for that, I suppose, is [another] attack."

Newt Gingrich recently said:

"the better they've done at making sure there isn't an attack, the easier it is to say, 'Well, there never was going to be an attack anyway.' And it's almost like they should every once in a while have allowed an attack to get through just to remind us."

The head of the Arkansas Republican party said:

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]" so people appreciate Bush.

Philadelphia Daily News columnist Stu Bykofsky openly called for "another 9/11" that "would help America" restore a "community of outrage and national resolve".

GOP memo touts new terror attack as way to reverse party's decline
This one post has fully deemed any further posts by you as completely null and void.
Credibility now zero.
You're not very bright, but you are fun to laugh at!:lol:

LOL...the Washington Monthly??? Seroiusly? Are you really going show this as your only proof that only right wingers are the only ones who have ever flirted with a nuke on America? Now help me with that last part. Don't see the joke here. I see Bolton making a pretty strong point over the seriousness of the threat that Iran poses. Would Obama consider an attack on Chicago a tiny threat? No. Point made.

Yes, I absolutely contend only right wing pea brains HOPE for an American city to be nuked...

It has to do with the right wing mental illness...the NEED to punish...

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said the American people lack "the maturity to recognize the seriousness of the threats." What's to be done? According to Rumsfeld, "The correction for that, I suppose, is [another] attack."

Newt Gingrich recently said:

"the better they've done at making sure there isn't an attack, the easier it is to say, 'Well, there never was going to be an attack anyway.' And it's almost like they should every once in a while have allowed an attack to get through just to remind us."

The head of the Arkansas Republican party said:

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]" so people appreciate Bush.

Philadelphia Daily News columnist Stu Bykofsky openly called for "another 9/11" that "would help America" restore a "community of outrage and national resolve".

GOP memo touts new terror attack as way to reverse party's decline
This one post has fully deemed any further posts by you as completely null and void.
Credibility now zero.
You're not very bright, but you are fun to laugh at!:lol:

The zero matches your IQ...so were even...

"Our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in...war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear."
General Douglas MacArthur

Turns out there are about 8 people charged per year with voting illegally. That so low that it doesn't even register. Hardly a problem!

LOL

Perhaps Barry should have stayed home if he wanted to influence the panel...

Another swing and a miss by the boi king...

You know, you're allowed to say the n-word. You don't have to go around saying "boi". We all know what you really mean.

You right wing pea brains are proving that you are not for America or Americans...

They love America... as long as they're governing it.

They love America...it's AmericANS that can't stand...

Hey...If God created trees, shouldn't liberals be the ones calling CONSERVEative CHRISTians tree huggers???

Though I understand the Chicago Politics connection and though I don't agree much with anything Obama, I'm glad he made a bid for us in person. In fact, I think our president should, each time a US city is up for consideration.

Also, though I would have enjoyed having the games within driving distance to go and enjoy, I am glad that Rio got it. I feel that was the correct choice.

Last edited:
rl.jpg

great pic from the drudge report

:lol::lol:

This poor CNN-Obama-Lovin' guy's voice kicks up two octaves when he discovers his savior fell on his ass in Copenhagen.

Uh yeah - there is no media bias folks.

Why none - none at all....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuE60mq0r1Q]YouTube - Chicago Loses Olympic Bid; CNN Freaks Out: "WHAT!?"[/ame]

I'm celebrating the savings to the american taxpayers. Rio is in the same time zone so we get to see the events while they are happening.

Unless they were going to put Mitt Romeny in charge of the olymics, the olympics almost always lose money.

Its a good thing for our bankrupt nation to not have an extra expense like this....plus the corrupt politicians such as Valerie Jarret (Karl Rove for obama) wont get their giant boondoggle of profits off of all the delapitated property they were going to sell to the taxpayer to build the olympic villiage on.

A win for taxpayers
A Win for anti-corruption
A loss for the office of the president and its respectability
A loss for the city of chicago's political machine.

Forum List

Back