China tells Russia it will uphold 'impartial' position on Ukraine

What table? Russia wasn't invited because no one wants to hear Putin's lies anymore. If the time comes when Russia is ready to meet the world's demand it withdraw from Ukraine, then it will be time to negotiate terms.
Or, may be, Russia didn't come because form its point of view all those talks are meaningless.

What table? Russia wasn't invited because no one wants to hear Putin's lies anymore. If the time comes when Russia is ready to meet the world's demand it withdraw from Ukraine, then it will be time to negotiate terms.
No one wants to hear Putin's lies anymore??

All parties want Putin at the negotiating table!

You did it that time pal! You've proven that you can't be taken seriously.

No one wants to hear Putin's lies anymore??

All parties want Putin at the negotiating table!

You did it that time pal! You've proven that you can't be taken seriously.
No one at the conference said they wanted Putin at the negotiating table. Stop making up these lies if you want to be taken seriously.

He was wrong.
Others have suggested that Russia has become the world's foremost world military power in that it is impossible for America to invade, on account of naval power is obsolete.

I'm not expressing my own beliefs, I'm just raising the issue as an interesting question.
They are thinking that hypersonic missiles are unstoppable and one non-nuclear hit could completely disable an American AC.

Isn't that a horrible prospect to contemplate!

Last edited:
No, the organizers were quite clear that Russia was not invited.

Russia has it's representatives at the table:

1691437359986.png

It's simply impossible to isolate Russia. And even if it were possible, the only result would be the faster escalation.
Russia clearly is being isolated. That's why 40 nations, including the BRICS, didn't invite Russia to the conference.

Forum List

Back