China Launches Official Complaint Over Taiwan-Trump Phone call...

The newly elected President answering a congratulatory phone call and talking to another world leader - is what you bitter, butthurt snowflakes call 'a predictable trend in a narcissist who believes he is smarter than all his advisors'?!

Do you actually HEAR / READ how MENTAL you sound?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
No, I recognize the signs of his pathology because I had to deal with a family member for 50 years who has it. What you love in Trump has no "off" switch. Belligerence, bragging, hubris, childish tantrums, name-calling...That may be great in a campaign but it is not the way to deal with sensitive matters of foreign policy. Again, all the signs are there. If he suffers from the same pathology my family member does, there is no "off" switch. And he actually does believe to the marrow of his bones, with vigor, that he is smarter on any given topic than all of his advisors combined. He may pay lip service to "listening" in the moment to calm what he sees as temporary resistance to his omnipotence. But I assure you he will assert his dominance over his advisors time after time after time...to the point of them literally ripping their hair out in exasperation.

What "listening" means to a narcissist is "pretending like I'm listening to you so you'll shut up and I can just do what I was going to anyway when your back is turned".

China has been able to dictate terms and conditions to Obama. We protest that China is artificially keeping the value of the currency low to boost their exports and the Chinese laugh at our complaints.

When countries complain that China is illegally building islands in waters that do not belong to them and an international court rules that China has no claim to those waters, China gives the world a big middle finger.

The Chinese respect strength and will exploit any weakness to their advantage. Taking a firmer stand with China is necessary to preserve world peace. Obama who was always the "smartest man in the room" was never able to do that.

Beijing’s claims to South China Sea rejected by international tribunal

The newly elected President answering a congratulatory phone call and talking to another world leader - is what you bitter, butthurt snowflakes call 'a predictable trend in a narcissist who believes he is smarter than all his advisors'?!

No, I recognize the signs of his pathology because I had to deal with a family member for 50 years who has it. What you love in Trump has no "off" switch. Belligerence, bragging, hubris, childish tantrums, name-calling...That may be great in a campaign but it is not the way to deal with sensitive matters of foreign policy. Again, all the signs are there. If he suffers from the same pathology my family member does, there is no "off" switch. And he actually does believe to the marrow of his bones, with vigor, that he is smarter on any given topic than all of his advisors combined. He may pay lip service to "listening" in the moment to calm what he sees as temporary resistance to his omnipotence. But I assure you he will assert his dominance over his advisors time after time after time...to the point of them literally ripping their hair out in exasperation.

What "listening" means to a narcissist is "pretending like I'm listening to you so you'll shut up and I can just do what I was going to anyway when your back is turned".
So you have a medical degree ... and you have had a chance to personally meet with and clinically assess Trump?

Yeah, I didn't think so - next!

Narcissists CAN change their behavior, but it takes great stakes and a lot of reinforcement. Doesn't happen often. I was raised by a flaming narcissist and it was only at the end of her life that the stakes were high enough for her to change her ways, at least in one aspect. It can be done but it didn't happen overnight. We had some real escalations first. Ultimately, it is up to Trump whether the need to be loved and admired is great enough to make him behave himself when peeved. He knows how, he just chooses not to.

So you have a medical degree ... and you have had a chance to personally meet with and clinically assess Trump?

Yeah, I didn't think so - next!
Sil sees it and so do I. Neither of us need a degree, anymore than you need one to see that someone has a limp. It's obvious if you know what you're looking at.

Sil sees it and so do I.
Congrats....did you miss the fact that we have been ruled the last 8 years by a Narcissist, as seen by Barry having to make the 2014 and the 2016 elections about him, his policies, his agenda....?!

As far as I can tell we traded 1 Narcissist for another.

Forum List

Back