China Launches Official Complaint Over Taiwan-Trump Phone call...

Is the Trump team and President's Tsai's office, as reported by the Financial Times, good enough for you?
Trump is the next President of the United States...period.

'Good enough' for you? That is extremely Subjective. Snowflakes obviously will answer 'No', but it really doesn't matter if 'you' answer yes or no - Trump is the next President. My advice to all is 'Get used to it'.
Easy, go back to your earlier post about "proof" of what they spoke about. That's what I was talking about. Jaysus, you conservatives are getting harder and harder to have a sensible conversation with. It's like talking to a recording.
Ah, I understand...but in regards to the 'Trump Team' - His campaign manager stated in an interview that it was 'just a phone call' and there was no discussion about or any change in US Policy...

Financial times? No, I don't buy it...unless they were on another line listening in. Conflicting reports with Trump's campaign manager's statements - at the best that cancels each other out.

With all the confirmed fake news, biased and 'all-in' reporting you can hardly blame anyone these days for questioning what is being said.

You can blame the 'all in' and 'fake news' media for that ,not liberals or Conservatives.

Ya never know... :p

I personally think that tweet was just to irk / egg on the freaked out all-in media. If you haven't noticed, he likes to do that.

...while snowflakes continue to unofficially freak out over it.

China lodges formal complaint after Trump's call with Taiwan

So China ... and the snowflakes who are siding with Communist China (surprise, surprise)...believes Trump had / has no right to accept a congratulatory phone call from and talk to Taiwan's leader...

:lmao: :fu:

Of course they did. Its how the game is played.

Trump has done loads of business with China and I'm sure he knows the leader of China quite well. I'm also sure the leader of China is playing the game.

Is the Trump team and President's Tsai's office, as reported by the Financial Times, good enough for you?
Trump is the next President of the United States...period.

'Good enough' for you? That is extremely Subjective. Snowflakes obviously will answer 'No', but it really doesn't matter if 'you' answer yes or no - Trump is the next President. My advice to all is 'Get used to it'.
Easy, go back to your earlier post about "proof" of what they spoke about. That's what I was talking about. Jaysus, you conservatives are getting harder and harder to have a sensible conversation with. It's like talking to a recording.
Ah, I understand...but in regards to the 'Trump Team' - His campaign manager stated in an interview that it was 'just a phone call' and there was no discussion about or any change in US Policy...

Financial times? No, I don't buy it...unless they were on another line listening in. Conflicting reports with Trump's campaign manager's statements - at the best that cancels each other out.

With all the confirmed fake news, biased and 'all-in' reporting you can hardly blame anyone these days for questioning what is being said.

You can blame the 'all in' and 'fake news' media for that ,not liberals or Conservatives.
I feel bad that you are being so badly "taken in" about the msm. It's sad to see someone who is able to be sensible suckered like a gullible rube, which you aren't.
The change in what the Trump team is saying is a function of WHEN it was said. The article reports the team's first description of the talk between Trump and Taiwan. That was just after the phone call. Now that the press has been hollering about it for 3 days, the team is simplifying and calling it "just a phone call." No one can argue that, of course. It was just a phone call. However, there is no reason to believe their more detailed description of what was talked about was a "lie." Or that Taiwan would be in such perfect sync in reporting said "lie."
Don't let yourself be so taken in, Easy!

Where was the Liberal outrage when Obama agreed to help Taiwan upgrade it's existing F-16's ?

People are worried that this is the beginning of a predictable trend in a narcissist who believes he is smarter than all his advisors combined.

And rightly so. I'm in the middle; square in the middle and his blunder has my hackles up. Because I know all too well that his mind will refuse all advice, defaulting to his own shifting whims as "the word of God". Trust me on this one. You haven't seen the last of his crucial fuck-ups. I don't envy his GOP handlers. They will not be able to contain him no matter how expert they are at trying.
You have no idea what people are worried about. If you had, you wouldn't post his media fed bullshit.

Trump's talk with Taiwan leader 'just a call,' not a sign of policy shift

Poor freaked out butthurt snowflakes...

Conway: Trump's talk with Taiwan leader 'just a call,' not a sign of policy shift
Well this snowflake is concerned because of China's reaction, not because I support communism. We have had this agreement in place for 40 years. It sounds like a pretty fucked up agreement to me--we sell Taiwan billions in military equipment but we can't speak to them because China's butt hurt that Taiwan wouldn't become communist. That's a bullshit stance that needs to come down, in the OTHER direction. Of course we should recognize Taiwan.
That said, these things are better done through diplomatic channels that don't piss off a critical partner in the US economy. As POTUS he can push hard for changes, but going off half-cocked like he did? I don't know that will achieve the ends Trump wants.

Trump is apparently negotiating to purchase hotel properties in Taiwan. No conflict of interest there. Nothing to see. Move along, move along.

Conway: Trump's talk with Taiwan leader 'just a call,' not a sign of policy shift
Well this snowflake is concerned because of China's reaction, not because I support communism. We have had this agreement in place for 40 years. It sounds like a pretty fucked up agreement to me--we sell Taiwan billions in military equipment but we can't speak to them because China's butt hurt that Taiwan wouldn't become communist. That's a bullshit stance that needs to come down, in the OTHER direction. Of course we should recognize Taiwan.
That said, these things are better done through diplomatic channels that don't piss off a critical partner in the US economy. As POTUS he can push hard for changes, but going off half-cocked like he did? I don't know that will achieve the ends Trump wants.
The idea that the newly elected President is not ALLOWED to take a celebratory phone call is unacceptable. Not talk policy - fine. Not accept congratulations - f* China.

Good attitude. Keep it up.

Fucking idiots.

So China ... and the snowflakes who are siding with Communist China (surprise, surprise)...believes Trump had / has no right to accept a congratulatory phone call from and talk to Taiwan's leader...

We are just scared he's going to start ww3. I hope he's right and I hope he fixes what is wrong with our economy. He has the power to start ww3 we are just hoping he doesn't. We aren't going to stop him or try to stop him until the midterms so he gets to do whatever he wants for at least the next 2 years. Assuming the GOP senate and house go along with him.

This is going to be interesting.

I feel bad that you are being so badly "taken in" about the msm. It's sad to see someone who is able to be sensible suckered like a gullible rube, which you aren't.
That's just it, OL - I am NOT being suckered in, not from the left or the right.

If you have noticed, I am not freaking out because the leader of Taiwan and the new President of the United States talked to each other on the phone. I am not freaking out because the closest person to Trump stated 'it was just a phone call and there is / has been no policy change'. I am not freaking out because others say that in that 5 minute congratulatory phone call Trump and Taiwan's leader did drastically change US policy.

The FACT is absolutely nothing has changed from the day before the election until today other than the fact that Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidency and is in the process of selecting his Cabinet. That's it!

The ACA has not been repealed. Trump has not declared / affected massive policy change - or any policy change yet. SS and Medicare has not been Privatized. No wall has been built. No new wars have been started. NOTHING!

I am a realist - not a panicked prognosticator. Everyone out there who has declared 'THIS' has changed or 'THAT' has changed is WRONG and has about as much of a chance of being right in the future as 'Boots' the psychic Scottish Goat - 50/50....and in some cases LESS.

Let's say for a second the reports that Trump and Taiwan's leader did briefly talk about policy....WHAT HAS CHANGED? The answer is NOTING. There are UN-confirmed reports (due to conflicting stories), and absolutely nothing has changed because Trump has not taken the oath of office and assumed the role of President.

So I am NOT being fooled or taken in by anyone. I am patiently waiting for FACT / change which will only occur when something DOES change...and, again, so far NOTHING has changed.

Until it does, people need to stop freaking out and being prognosticators of doom and gloom.

Last edited:

The idea that the newly elected President is not ALLOWED to take a celebratory phone call is unacceptable. Not talk policy - fine. Not accept congratulations - f* China.

Fucking idiots.
Knowing what you know now, can you admit that you know nothing, or even less?

That's just it, OL - I am NOT being suckered in, not from the left or the right.

If you have noticed, I am not freaking out because the leader of Taiwan and the new President of the United States talked to each other on the phone. I am not freaking out because the closes person to Trump stated 'it was just a phone call and there is / has been no policy change'. I am not freaking out because others say that in that 5 minute congratulatory phone call Trump and Taiwan's leader did drastically change US policy.

The FACT is absolutely nothing has changed form the day before the election until today other than the fact that Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidency and is in the process of selecting his Cabinet. That's it!

The ACA has not been repealed. Trump has not declared / affected massive policy change - or any policy change yet. SS and Medicare has not been Privatized. No wall has been built. No new wars have been started. NOTHING!

I am a realist - not a panicked prognosticator. Everyone out there who has declared 'THIS' has changed or 'THAT' has changed has about as much of a chance of being right as 'Boots' the psychic Scottish Goat - 50/50....and in some cases LESS.

Let's say for a second the reports that Trump and Taiwan's leader did briefly talk about policy....WHAT HAS CHANGED? The answer is NOTING. There are UN-confirmed reports (due to conflicting stories), and absolutely nothing has changed because Trump has not taken the oath of office and assumed the role of President.

So I am NOT being fooled or taken in by anyone. I am patiently waiting for FACT / change which will only occur when something DOES change...and, again, so far NOTHING has changed.

Until it does, people need to stop freaking out and being prognosticators of doom and gloom.
People need to stop freaking out and being prognosticators of doom and gloom.
I'll agree with you there, and I'm not freaking out.

People need to stop freaking out and being prognosticators of doom and gloom.
I'll agree with you there, and I'm not freaking out.
We do see eye-to-eye...and I did not mean YOU specifically at any point in my response - just FYI. As I have stated in the past, I do respect you and your opinion.

We are just scared he's going to start ww3. I hope he's right and I hope he fixes what is wrong with our economy. He has the power to start ww3 we are just hoping he doesn't. We aren't going to stop him or try to stop him until the midterms so he gets to do whatever he wants for at least the next 2 years. Assuming the GOP senate and house go along with him.

I don't think China wants to start WWIII at this point, but Drumpf's inherent inability to conduct diplomacy makes him a danger waiting to happen, and he should not be allowed to become president.

The Cuban Missile Crisis was solved through diplomacy, something Drumpf lacks completely, making him unfit for the presidency.

Makes you think of what would happen if something goes wrong with his Bank of China loan. Or if he is about to get arrested or impeached, would he push the red button? He's a danger to the whole world.

I don't think China wants to start WWIII at this point, but Drumpf's inherent inability to conduct diplomacy makes him a danger waiting to happen, and he should not be allowed to become president.

The Cuban Missile Crisis was solved through diplomacy, something Drumpf lacks completely, making him unfit for the presidency.

Makes you think of what would happen if something goes wrong with his Bank of China loan. Or if he is about to get arrested or impeached, would he push the red button? He's a danger to the whole world.

Maybe Americans deserve a disaster. After all we did elect the man.

Fucking idiots.
Knowing what you know now, can you admit that you know nothing, or even less?

I know that the Richard Nixon signed an Agreement with China not to recognize the government of Taiwan as part of the deal to get access to the Chinese markets. Since that time, no US President has accepted a phone call with the President of Taiwan.

I know that Trump is trying to buy property in Taiwan, and that accepting this phone call could be construed as a UUUUGGGGGEEEE conflict of interest. You assholes thought that the Clinton Foundation accepting donations from foreign governments disqualified Hillary from being President. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet, and he's offended your largest trading partner, and upset relations with India and Pakistan.

Your President elect is behaving exactly how one would expect a spoiled trust fund baby who doesn't want to put his businesses in a blind trust to behave.

I'm sorry that Trump is living down to my expectations of him. Unlike Republicans, I want the US to succeed. In fact, he may be worse than I envisioned that he could be, and that's saying a lot.

I give him two years to break every promise he made to you dolts. The economic crash from his wrong-headed fiscal notions (cut taxes and spend), should hit just before the 2020 election.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back