Conflicts of interest

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
who believes trumps policies won't benefit any of his many companies?
As soon as he takes the oath he'll be violating the constitution Make trump greater should be his new hat

I certainly believe his policies will benefit his companies - just like they will benefit all of America. No conflict of interest there, except for America that is.

Of course, to some, being invested in America doing well is discrimination and a nightmare.

I certainly believe his policies will benefit his companies - just like they will benefit all of America. No conflict of interest there, except for America that is.

Of course, to some, being invested in America doing well is discrimination and a nightmare.
No conflict of interests??? LOL we're finished

Trump wants to build more of his gaudy hotels in Taiwan, and when the Taiwan President calls him, he gladly takes the call, pissing off China before he even takes office. Four years of this stupid, oafish shit. He'll start a war somewhere for sure. He is a GOP President after all. Probably with some dumb ass thing he does over the Iran Deal.

No conflict of interests??? LOL we're finished

Conflict of interest for Americans indeed means - you are finished. Can't compete with that... your conflict of interest after all is for the demise of America, for the people who still execute gays and kill their women.

His policies cannot possibly benefit all of America.

Shouldn't you be in Canada?

Name the Trump policies that will benefit all of America.

Trump wants to build more of his gaudy hotels in Taiwan, and when the Taiwan President calls him, he gladly takes the call, pissing off China before he even takes office. Four years of this stupid, oafish shit. He'll start a war somewhere for sure. He is a GOP President after all. Probably with some dumb ass thing he does over the Iran Deal.

Endless war is the paradigm regardless of who's in power in america, war is just business and we are the arms dealer to the world.

Name the Trump policies that will benefit all of America.

Greatness, we're gonna be great.

Trump doesn't need the money but the Klintons sure did. Bill claimed they were broke when they left the White House and allegations are that they sold White House furniture when he left office. All of a sudden the Clintons are rolling in dough since Hillary was selling future access in exchange for foreign "donations" to the Clinton Foundation. I can't wait for A.G. Sessions to come down hard on the phony Foundation.

As soon as he takes the oath he'll be violating the constitution Make trump greater should be his new hat

Our resident, hard whining, lefty, facist. Lol Eddie, you whine like a stuck pig, and we all know Hillary doesn't like anything fat stuck, lolol!

So what's he supposed to do, not talk with Taiwan just to please the Chinese?

What constitutional violation do you speak of here?

As long as he doesn't pass policies that affect only his businesses, then he's doing nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back