China, eating our lunch, breakfast, and dinner

So......China is the new LWNJ boogeyman!!! Good to know.

What about Russia? You c#nts over them already?

Russia represents a military threat. Their economy is third world. China is not yet first world, but they are advancing rapidly toward that status. And they have very ambitious economic plans. If carried out successfully, they will be the dominate nation by 2050.
So?

Hey, fat greedy Americans love their cheap slave labor-produced goods. Without China, Walmart wouldn't exist. Without Walmart, where would the fat asses shop? Americans are supporting their own demise.

The only thing that could help, is Trump being successful in renegotiating the numerous awful Globalist Trade Deals. The Globalists made those deals with no American Citizen interests in mind. You could say it was somewhat 'Treasonous.' But that's all we have left, we need to renegotiate the deals.

Hey, fat greedy Americans love their cheap slave labor-produced goods. Without China, Walmart wouldn't exist. Without Walmart, where would the fat asses shop? Americans are supporting their own demise.

The only thing that could help, is Trump being successful in renegotiating the numerous awful Globalist Trade Deals. The Globalists made those deals with no American Citizen interests in mind. You could say it was somewhat 'Treasonous.' But that's all we have left, we need to renegotiate the deals.

Without China, Walmart wouldn't exist.

It would still exist, it would simply source some of their goods elsewhere.

If you pulled Chinese slave labor-produced goods from Walmart, it wouldn't exist as the company we currently recognize. Prices would likely go up. And that would certainly piss off greedy fat ass Americans. They just want their cheap shitty stuff. And they don't care how it gets done. They just want it done. Walmart would be in deep deep doodoo without China. It is what it is.

The last thing we need is more "Free trade" so that our workers can compete with Third world wages, more than they already are.

There it is again, the whine of the slack-ass afraid of competition.

If the game is rigged so that you never have a chance, it's not competition.

It's just you being a sucker for playing.
68b6c5cf03f5cd4f6078dc76fe55992f--work-ethic-quotes-lack-of-work-quotes.jpg

NOthing in your post addressed my point.

Thus it stands.

I can’t imagine you standing. I mean, it takes so much effort, and someone else might stand faster or better. Who needs the pressure?

Sarcasm and an insult as a dodge instead of addressing my point.

Thus it stands.

If you pulled Chinese slave labor-produced goods from Walmart, it wouldn't exist as the company we currently recognize. Prices would likely go up. And that would certainly piss off greedy fat ass Americans. They just want their cheap shitty stuff. And they don't care how it gets done. They just want it done. Walmart would be in deep deep doodoo without China. It is what it is.

If you pulled Chinese slave labor-produced goods from Walmart, it wouldn't exist as the company we currently recognize.

They existed before China got MFN.

Prices would likely go up.

Yup.

And that would certainly piss off greedy fat ass Americans.

It would also piss off Americans who like to save money.

They just want their cheap shitty stuff. And they don't care how it gets done.

Only idiots enjoy paying more for the same goods.

Walmart would be in deep deep doodoo without China.

Walmart is more efficient than most of their competitors.
If China disappeared tomorrow, Walmart would do just fine.

Walmart owners have more money & financial security than they will ever use.
the fact that they killed small Midwest down town business, is not there fault, that sadly is called business,
business is not required to think about the general welfare, pay more wages, or better working conditions.
that is why government should never be run like a business.
but yet it is, them that have the money control are elected leaders.
no wonder why we run around like our hair is on fire, swearing at each other, we eat the pap that is given us.
not many of us have the time to examine each side of each issue. most are busy just taking care of our own business.
only thing I do no is attaching each other will gain us no ground.

Walmart owners have more money & financial security than they will ever use.
the fact that they killed small Midwest down town business, is not there fault, that sadly is called business,
business is not required to think about the general welfare, pay more wages, or better working conditions.
that is why government should never be run like a business.
but yet it is, them that have the money control are elected leaders.
no wonder why we run around like our hair is on fire, swearing at each other, we eat the pap that is given us.
not many of us have the time to examine each side of each issue. most are busy just taking care of our own business.
only thing I do no is attaching each other will gain us no ground.

business is not required to think about the general welfare

Their millions of customers shop there to improve their own welfare.
Freely choosing to shop at WalMart.

most are busy just taking care of our own business.

Too much freedom going on out there, eh?

There it is again, the whine of the slack-ass afraid of competition.

68b6c5cf03f5cd4f6078dc76fe55992f--work-ethic-quotes-lack-of-work-quotes.jpg

NOthing in your post addressed my point.

Thus it stands.

I can’t imagine you standing. I mean, it takes so much effort, and someone else might stand faster or better. Who needs the pressure?

Sarcasm and an insult as a dodge instead of addressing my point.

Thus it stands.

Slack-ass quitter talk instead of rational analysis, of course.

As long as greedy fat ass Americans demand their cheap shitty goods, China will own the US. It is what it is.

As long as greedy fat ass Americans demand their cheap shitty goods, China will own the US. It is what it is.

Is it "greedy" to choose the less expensive option if available?

If it encourages countries like to China to continue using Slave Labor to produce those cheap goods, yes it is greedy and wrong. And not to mention, it only hurts average Americans in the long run. Trump needs to deliver on his vow to renegotiate the awful Globalist Trade Deals. If he can make some progress on that, our massive trade deficits and loss of good American jobs can begin to be turned around.

If it encourages countries like to China to continue using Slave Labor to produce those cheap goods, yes it is greedy and wrong. And not to mention, it only hurts average Americans in the long run. Trump needs to deliver on his vow to renegotiate the awful Globalist Trade Deals. If he can make some progress on that, our massive trade deficits and loss of good American jobs can begin to be turned around.

Trump needs to deliver on his vow to renegotiate the awful Globalist Trade Deals.

We don't have a free trade deal with China.

Trump needs to deliver on his vow to renegotiate the awful Globalist Trade Deals.

Hence the massive Trade Deficit with it. Maybe it's time to address that. What do ya think?

They oughta pass a law to protect us from cheaper goods.

Hey, don't get angry with me. Americans are greedy fat asses. Without their Walmart, there'd be mass suicide. It is what it is.

Hey, don't get angry with me.

I'm not angry with you.
Just pointing out your fear of freedom.

Hence the massive Trade Deficit with it. Maybe it's time to address that. What do ya think?

Hence the massive Trade Deficit with it.

Glad you realize renegotiating a deal we don't have fixes nothing.

Maybe it's time to address that.

Yeah, trade deficits are the worst thing ever!!!

Why are trade deficits bad again?

They oughta pass a law to protect us from cheaper goods.

Hey, don't get angry with me. Americans are greedy fat asses. Without their Walmart, there'd be mass suicide. It is what it is.

Hey, don't get angry with me.

I'm not angry with you.
Just pointing out your fear of freedom.

Come on you're not really denying most Americans are greedy fat asses, are you? Like i said, without their cheap slave labor Walmart crap, they would commit mass suicide.

Hence the massive Trade Deficit with it.

Glad you realize renegotiating a deal we don't have fixes nothing.

Maybe it's time to address that.

Yeah, trade deficits are the worst thing ever!!!

Why are trade deficits bad again?

Well, they aren't good. Hopefully Trump will address the numerous awful Globalist deals.

Forum List

Back