China, eating our lunch, breakfast, and dinner

China kicked our asses all though Obama's administration.

Did it bother you then or are you just a partisan tool?

no, they didn't. that is delusional obama-derangement. for the ignorant, the TPP was intended to keep china from exerting too much influence.

your orange sociopath couldn't stand it because the black guy signed off on it.

Yes, they did, China's trade surplus with US grew yearly during Obama's terms.

The last thing we need is more "Free Trade" if this is what Free Trade looks like.

YOur race baiting is noted and held against you. YOu are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

telling the truth is not race baiting. and I can't help it if the orange sociopath likes white supremacists.... like father like son.

trump hacks are such snowflakes

My dad was a life long republican, so your assumption about Trump based on his dad, shows you to be full of shit.

Trump's whole strategy hinged on flipping the Rust Belt, and he did it be making Trade an issue.

That you would take that legitimate issue and dismiss it, and the concerns of tens of millions of good Americans, and smear them as Racist,

is you being a race baiting asshole.

FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
The only thing Trump flipped was bullshitting these hicky white small town ingrates into a bunch of lies. Cause small town trailer trashies, love it when white people ie conservatives talk racist shit to em'......but understand, Trump slithered with numbers in most states, he didn't have a blow out like Obama or anybody for that matter. And because his twin, ie Hillary was just as crooked as he was, the whole fuckin election was a enni meeni minni mo toss up. 300 plus million in the country and the clown just got 39% of em...stop braggin and start laughing you idiot

except she wasn't and isn't.... and that type of misstatement and false equivalency is why Donald is sitting where he is.

The last thing we need is more "Free Trade" if this is what Free Trade looks like.

YOur race baiting is noted and held against you. YOu are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.
If that is the case, exactly what TANGIBLE evidence have you seen put forth by this white house that's gonna change that? NADA, just a bunch of fuckin talk and that's it. Suckers the lot of you

I have no evidence of what the White House will or won't do in the future. Do you understand what "future" means?

I had a choice between a candidate who MIGHT do something about it, and a whole bunch who I knew would maintain the status quo, including your hag, Hillary.

I made the choice that gave me a CHANCE at an improvement, instead of certain worsening of the situation.

I know it is not a sure thing, so you can shove your talk of "suckers" up your ass.
If placing all your trust in Trump helps you feel better, do what the fuck ya gotta do....but understand, no amount of trying to ration your way out of your vote is gonna change facts....Trump could give two shits about you, this country or the constitution. Now you can either keep your head up your ass or get with reality, the shit is in your corner and yes, you and the rest of his supporters are nothing but white lolly pop suckers...own it, fool...

Nothing in my post discussed Trust. I fully admitted that it was a gamble. But that the other choices were certain bad.

Your post indicates either that you are completely dishonest, or too stupid to understand simple english.
Stop with the bs, your becoming a bore

becoming?

no, they didn't. that is delusional obama-derangement. for the ignorant, the TPP was intended to keep china from exerting too much influence.

telling the truth is not race baiting. and I can't help it if the orange sociopath likes white supremacists.... like father like son.

My dad was a life long republican, so your assumption about Trump based on his dad, shows you to be full of shit.

Trump's whole strategy hinged on flipping the Rust Belt, and he did it be making Trade an issue.

That you would take that legitimate issue and dismiss it, and the concerns of tens of millions of good Americans, and smear them as Racist,

The only thing Trump flipped was bullshitting these hicky white small town ingrates into a bunch of lies. Cause small town trailer trashies, love it when white people ie conservatives talk racist shit to em'......but understand, Trump slithered with numbers in most states, he didn't have a blow out like Obama or anybody for that matter. And because his twin, ie Hillary was just as crooked as he was, the whole fuckin election was a enni meeni minni mo toss up. 300 plus million in the country and the clown just got 39% of em...stop braggin and start laughing you idiot

except she wasn't and isn't.... and that type of misstatement and false equivalency is why Donald is sitting where he is.
Listen, dear defend Hillary all you want, but Hillary is crooked, slimmey and not worthy of anything but a loss. She should have kept her old sorry white ass in the senate, where she could have served all of man kind, instead, she used the voters of NY, took the black vote for granted and now she's back were she started.....whining about shit nobody gives a fuck about...ie HER!!!!

If that is the case, exactly what TANGIBLE evidence have you seen put forth by this white house that's gonna change that? NADA, just a bunch of fuckin talk and that's it. Suckers the lot of you

I have no evidence of what the White House will or won't do in the future. Do you understand what "future" means?

I had a choice between a candidate who MIGHT do something about it, and a whole bunch who I knew would maintain the status quo, including your hag, Hillary.

I made the choice that gave me a CHANCE at an improvement, instead of certain worsening of the situation.

I know it is not a sure thing, so you can shove your talk of "suckers" up your ass.
If placing all your trust in Trump helps you feel better, do what the fuck ya gotta do....but understand, no amount of trying to ration your way out of your vote is gonna change facts....Trump could give two shits about you, this country or the constitution. Now you can either keep your head up your ass or get with reality, the shit is in your corner and yes, you and the rest of his supporters are nothing but white lolly pop suckers...own it, fool...

Nothing in my post discussed Trust. I fully admitted that it was a gamble. But that the other choices were certain bad.

Your post indicates either that you are completely dishonest, or too stupid to understand simple english.

becoming?
Dear, none of my comments are aimed at you....are you just bored or too blind to pay attention, like get a life, already!!

becoming?
Dear, none of my comments are aimed at you....are you just bored or too blind to pay attention, like get a life, already!!

I was acknowledging he's boring.

perhaps you misread, darling?

becoming?

I missed that one Jill... I was wondering why my liberal partner in crime....was suddenly turning on me? Listen, friend, I'm sorry and do have a wonderful holiday.

becoming?

I missed that one Jill... I was wondering why my liberal partner in crime....was suddenly turning on me? Listen, friend, I'm sorry and do have a wonderful holiday.

I've done the same thing. happens. lol.. apology accepted.

enjoy your family, friends and a wonderful thanksgiving, as well.

becoming?

I've done the same thing. happens. lol.. apology accepted.

enjoy your family, friends and a wonderful thanksgiving, as well.
Will do

No, no, no. China good. Trump say China good.

Are you sure that's what he's saying? I have a hard time understanding him with Putin's dick in his mouth. Since we dropped out of that trade agreement, China is taking all that trade that we could have had. That can't be good.

The last thing we need is more "Free trade" so that our workers can compete with Third world wages, more than they already are.

There it is again, the whine of the slack-ass afraid of competition.

If the game is rigged so that you never have a chance, it's not competition.

It's just you being a sucker for playing.
68b6c5cf03f5cd4f6078dc76fe55992f--work-ethic-quotes-lack-of-work-quotes.jpg

A road strewn with obstacles, yet ambitious enough to change the world and, most of all, China.

As pointed out, great risks, but could have great rewards. A transcontinental railway had never been built before, and to start that project in a nation torn by a bitter civil war looked to be insane, but we did it. And the Interstate Highway System was a very costly project, indeed, but has paid it way many times over. The Apollo Project was our last great risk, we were successful, and part of the payback is the very system we are using to communicate. If we do not remember how to dream big in the near future, we will have ceded the leadership of the world to the Chinese. And they will have earned it.

Dunno. Looking at the map, the jiahdis May fuck with them allot. Big dreams pay off in a big way, but fail just as spectacularly on the regular.

Wrong approach. I am not saying that China is a wonderful country. What I am saying is that they are capable of dreaming large, and if they are successful, their work will be rewarded.

In the meantime, all of our politicians are busy contemplating their navels. We have many projects that need doing. From replenishing the Oglallala aquifer, to putting grids to where the power is in the form of wind, sun, and geothermal. We should be working with our neighbors, north and south, to improve means of travel in North and South America. High speed trains that run on electricity rather than jets that burn hydorcarbons would be a boon to our nation. China now has more high speed rail than the rest of the world combined. If we fail to dream big, they will be the dominant nation before 2050.

So......China is the new LWNJ boogeyman!!! Good to know.

What about Russia? You c#nts over them already?

Russia represents a military threat. Their economy is third world. China is not yet first world, but they are advancing rapidly toward that status. And they have very ambitious economic plans. If carried out successfully, they will be the dominate nation by 2050.

A road strewn with obstacles, yet ambitious enough to change the world and, most of all, China.

As pointed out, great risks, but could have great rewards. A transcontinental railway had never been built before, and to start that project in a nation torn by a bitter civil war looked to be insane, but we did it. And the Interstate Highway System was a very costly project, indeed, but has paid it way many times over. The Apollo Project was our last great risk, we were successful, and part of the payback is the very system we are using to communicate. If we do not remember how to dream big in the near future, we will have ceded the leadership of the world to the Chinese. And they will have earned it.

China is developing, it's moving forwards, while the US moves backwards. It's hard to see anything other than a Chinese dominated world in a few decades time.

Wrong approach. I am not saying that China is a wonderful country. What I am saying is that they are capable of dreaming large, and if they are successful, their work will be rewarded.

In the meantime, all of our politicians are busy contemplating their navels. We have many projects that need doing. From replenishing the Oglallala aquifer, to putting grids to where the power is in the form of wind, sun, and geothermal. We should be working with our neighbors, north and south, to improve means of travel in North and South America. High speed trains that run on electricity rather than jets that burn hydorcarbons would be a boon to our nation. China now has more high speed rail than the rest of the world combined. If we fail to dream big, they will be the dominant nation before 2050.

The US is drowning in corruption, everyone's out to make as much money as possible, and while it happens in China too, they have a leader who is attempting to cut it out. Maybe for his own gains, that's to be seen whether future Chinese leaders will carry this on, or move towards enriching themselves like previous leaders.

China kicked our asses all though Obama's administration.

Did it bother you then or are you just a partisan tool?

Nothing Trump said was racist you drooling moron.

Read it again.

No, no, no. China good. Trump say China good.

Are you sure that's what he's saying? I have a hard time understanding him with Putin's dick in his mouth. Since we dropped out of that trade agreement, China is taking all that trade that we could have had. That can't be good.

The last thing we need is more "Free trade" so that our workers can compete with Third world wages, more than they already are.

NOthing in your post addressed my point.

Thus it stands.

NOthing in your post addressed my point.

Thus it stands.

I can’t imagine you standing. I mean, it takes so much effort, and someone else might stand faster or better. Who needs the pressure?

Forum List

Back