China, eating our lunch, breakfast, and dinner

As long as greedy fat ass Americans demand their cheap shitty goods, China will own the US. It is what it is.

They oughta pass a law to protect us from cheaper goods.

Hey, don't get angry with me. Americans are greedy fat asses. Without their Walmart, there'd be mass suicide. It is what it is.

Hey, don't get angry with me.

I'm not angry with you.
Just pointing out your fear of freedom.

Come on you're not really denying most Americans are greedy fat asses, are you? Like i said, without their cheap slave labor Walmart crap, they would commit mass suicide.

Come on you're not really denying most Americans are greedy fat asses, are you?

You always buy the most expensive option available? Do you overpay your state and Federal taxes as well?

Like i said, without their cheap slave labor Walmart crap, they would commit mass suicide.

Yes, your moronic claim was moronic the first time you said it too.

Is it "greedy" to choose the less expensive option if available?

If it encourages countries like to China to continue using Slave Labor to produce those cheap goods, yes it is greedy and wrong. And not to mention, it only hurts average Americans in the long run. Trump needs to deliver on his vow to renegotiate the awful Globalist Trade Deals. If he can make some progress on that, our massive trade deficits and loss of good American jobs can begin to be turned around.

Trump needs to deliver on his vow to renegotiate the awful Globalist Trade Deals.

We don't have a free trade deal with China.

Hence the massive Trade Deficit with it. Maybe it's time to address that. What do ya think?

We don't have a free trade deal with China.

Hence the massive Trade Deficit with it.

Glad you realize renegotiating a deal we don't have fixes nothing.

Maybe it's time to address that.

Yeah, trade deficits are the worst thing ever!!!

Why are trade deficits bad again?

Well, they aren't good. Hopefully Trump will address the numerous awful Globalist deals.

Well, they aren't good.

Why not?

As long as greedy fat ass Americans demand their cheap shitty goods, China will own the US. It is what it is.

Hey, don't get angry with me. Americans are greedy fat asses. Without their Walmart, there'd be mass suicide. It is what it is.

I'm not angry with you.

Come on you're not really denying most Americans are greedy fat asses, are you? Like i said, without their cheap slave labor Walmart crap, they would commit mass suicide.

You always buy the most expensive option available? Do you overpay your state and Federal taxes as well?

Like i said, without their cheap slave labor Walmart crap, they would commit mass suicide.

Stop living in denial, friend. Americans are the greediest fat asses on earth. Everyone knows that. You take their Walmart away, they'll completely lose it. They need their cheap Chinese slave labor shit. It's just the reality.

If it encourages countries like to China to continue using Slave Labor to produce those cheap goods, yes it is greedy and wrong. And not to mention, it only hurts average Americans in the long run. .....

Is it greedy, evil, and wrong to buy a cheap used Ford Fiesta instead of a brand new BMW?

I'm not angry with you.

Stop living in denial, friend. Americans are the greediest fat asses on earth. Everyone knows that. You take their Walmart away, they'll completely lose it. They need their cheap Chinese slave labor shit. It's just the reality.

Americans are the greediest fat asses on earth.

How much extra did you pay in taxes last year?

You take their Walmart away, they'll completely lose it.

Since WalMart isn't going away, you'll never prove your moronic claim.

If it encourages countries like to China to continue using Slave Labor to produce those cheap goods, yes it is greedy and wrong. And not to mention, it only hurts average Americans in the long run. .....

Is it greedy, evil, and wrong to buy a cheap used Ford Fiesta instead of a brand new BMW?

He goes to the most expensive source for everything he buys.
And then he pays more at the register.

A road strewn with obstacles, yet ambitious enough to change the world and, most of all, China.

As pointed out, great risks, but could have great rewards. A transcontinental railway had never been built before, and to start that project in a nation torn by a bitter civil war looked to be insane, but we did it. And the Interstate Highway System was a very costly project, indeed, but has paid it way many times over. The Apollo Project was our last great risk, we were successful, and part of the payback is the very system we are using to communicate. If we do not remember how to dream big in the near future, we will have ceded the leadership of the world to the Chinese. And they will have earned it.

Our first entry into the 21 century, was truly embracing our history and electing a black man as president of the US....and had we just relaxed and allowed history to once again pave the way for new beginings, we could have made our mark on the world stage once again....but instead, we allowed racist hateful white bitches to tear this country once again apart and put us back into the 20th century, were we will remain until every single white person in this country is made to feel superior to everybody once again....and good luck with dat shit.

Our first entry into the 21 century, was truly embracing our history and electing a black man as president of the US

Yeah, he was a weak twat, wasn't he?

The only thing Trump knows how to do is tweet shit....talk shit....and never to a mf's face.....all talk no action Trump!!

Nothing will change with China, until greedy fat ass Americans change their priorities. They want the cheap shitty Chinese products. In fact, they demand it. The only hope is that Trump is successful in renegotiating all the terrible Globalist trade deals that were made.

A road strewn with obstacles, yet ambitious enough to change the world and, most of all, China.

As pointed out, great risks, but could have great rewards. A transcontinental railway had never been built before, and to start that project in a nation torn by a bitter civil war looked to be insane, but we did it. And the Interstate Highway System was a very costly project, indeed, but has paid it way many times over. The Apollo Project was our last great risk, we were successful, and part of the payback is the very system we are using to communicate. If we do not remember how to dream big in the near future, we will have ceded the leadership of the world to the Chinese. And they will have earned it.

Our first entry into the 21 century, was truly embracing our history and electing a black man as president of the US....and had we just relaxed and allowed history to once again pave the way for new beginings, we could have made our mark on the world stage once again....but instead, we allowed racist hateful white bitches to tear this country once again apart and put us back into the 20th century, were we will remain until every single white person in this country is made to feel superior to everybody once again....and good luck with dat shit.

Our first entry into the 21 century, was truly embracing our history and electing a black man as president of the US

Yeah, he was a weak twat, wasn't he?

The only thing Trump knows how to do is tweet shit....talk shit....and never to a mf's face.....all talk no action Trump!!

You're only on this thread because it mentions breakfast, lunch and dinner........

I'm not angry with you.

We'll see. All Empires fall. Walmart won't be an exception. It's taking its customers for granted nowadays. It'll pay a price for that eventually. And when that day comes, it'll be 'good riddance' as far as i'm concerned.

I'm not angry with you.

We'll see. All Empires fall. Walmart won't be an exception. It's taking its customers for granted nowadays. It'll pay a price for that eventually. And when that day comes, it'll be 'good riddance' as far as i'm concerned.

Loserterinaism is a huge fail. I know for a fact that following the model of mid evil europe with barons and smerfs is fucking dumb.

China is using its wealth to beat our ass.

No, it’s using protectionism to prevent imports, and slave labor to make its exports.

Nothing will change with China, until greedy fat ass Americans change their priorities. They want the cheap shitty Chinese products. In fact, they demand it. The only hope is that Trump is successful in renegotiating all the terrible Globalist trade deals that were made.
Dude, I completely agree with your assessment of us and Chinese made goods....but what makes you think, Trump, who is about as cheap as they come when it comes to paying people, who filed a billion dollar loss on his taxes, who had to have two checks forced on him to write and who with all his love for America's work force, will not, I repeat will not bring not one of his product lines to this country.....and the reason why...IS BECAUSE WALL STREET LIKES CHEAP LABOR AND BIG PROFITS...DON'T PUT THAT SHIT ON US!!

Dude, I completely agree with your assessment of us and Chinese made goods....but what makes you think, Trump, who is about as cheap as they come when it comes to paying people, who filed a billion dollar loss on his taxes, who had to have two checks forced on him to write and who with all his love for America's work force, will not, I repeat will not bring not one of his product lines to this country.....and the reason why...IS BECAUSE WALL STREET LIKES CHEAP LABOR AND BIG PROFITS...DON'T PUT THAT SHIT ON US!!

Addressing the awful Globalist trade deals would be a start. And Americans not being such greedy fat asses would help too. Rampant Consumerism is killing the country. Nothing good will come of this unfettered greed. It's about priorities. Americans need to drop the 'Shop till you Drop' mentality.

Last edited:
If the game is rigged so that you never have a chance, it's not competition.

It's just you being a sucker for playing.
68b6c5cf03f5cd4f6078dc76fe55992f--work-ethic-quotes-lack-of-work-quotes.jpg

NOthing in your post addressed my point.

Thus it stands.

I can’t imagine you standing. I mean, it takes so much effort, and someone else might stand faster or better. Who needs the pressure?

Sarcasm and an insult as a dodge instead of addressing my point.

Thus it stands.

Slack-ass quitter talk instead of rational analysis, of course.

Says the big talker who has done nothing to support his analysis.

Unless we have trade policy to discourage such behavior.

Oh yeah, i hope Trump is successful in renegotiating the numerous awful Globalist trade deals. They were deals made by folks who don't put American Citizens' interests first. Our only hope is renegotiating them. But it would also help if Americans would stop being such greedy fat asses. They need to drop the 'Shop till you Drop' mentality.

This dude really summed up average Americans perfectly...

Unless we have trade policy to discourage such behavior.

And what would that trade policy do, reduce cheap goods or reduce shitty goods.

Depends on the details. Easiest would be to reduce cheap Chinese goods.

Well, can't imagine China reducing the number of shitty goods any time soon. And if the cheap goods are stopped or slowed, people would have to buy more expensive goods. And if only more expensive goods were available liberals would piss and moan even more than they do now.

Forum List

Back