China bans Ramadan

Not to be confused with those dudes who took the hobbits. That would be Urakhai.

Uruk-hai-2.jpg

Apart from officially being atheistic, in China the government's desire in this case is to stop incitement and unrest amongst the Chinese Uyghur Muslims, who already have committed terrorist acts.
To ban Ramadan in order to avoid harm and unrest in that case, is a realistic step in my opinion.

China takes a foot, where an inch would suffice.

I assume you are aware of the history of terrorism acts in China, which are numerous and deadly.... In this case, where unrest, incitement and islamic style terrorism is prevalent, a mile is better than a foot!

But you seem unaware of China's invasion and annexing of their land.
This has been going on for centuries but the Chinese invasion started the problems we see today.

A Brief History of the Uighurs - TIME

The Turkic-speaking Muslim Uighurs were traditionally the dominant ethnic group in the region whose Mandarin name, Xinjiang, means simply "New Frontier" — perhaps a reflection of the fact that the region was only brought under Beijing's control in its entirety during the 19th century rein of the Qing dynasty. And this week they have found themselves in violent confrontation with Han Chinese, who have become a significant majority in the capital, Urumqi, thanks to Beijing's settlement policies.

Again, we see Muslims blamed but the history of why the problems started are totally ignored.

Tell me, if the Chinese invaded and occupied California, would Californian resistance fighter be heroes or terrorists?

Tell me, if the Chinese invaded and occupied California, would Californian resistance fighter be heroes or terrorists?
What did we consider the local native Americans?

Subhumans to do with as you wished.
By the way, in case you didn't know, California was Mexican until America invaded.
Now, silly fuckers moan about Spanish being spoken there.
Their stupidity knows no bounds.

I sent a PRIVATE MESSAGE, I will look it up again.

You're looking up the wrong thing. Look up what the indigenous people of Xinjiang are called then compare the phonetics involved. That's the joke. "Wigger" and "Uygur." Then add the pic he included and everybody's happy, everybody laughing.

Thus, Uygurs are "wiggers"?

No, no, I already told you the joke is in the similarity of the phonetics.

You must be a lot of fun at parties...........

Last edited by a moderator:
What did we consider the local native Americans?

Subhumans to do with as you wished.
By the way, in case you didn't know, California was Mexican until America invaded.
Now, silly fuckers moan about Spanish being spoken there.
Their stupidity knows no bounds.

very few Californians moan about Spanish being spoken here.....Spanish has been spoken around here since the 1800's......if you hear moaning its mostly about the Mexicans who dont want to speak English and the dipshits here who cater to them .....and whether those Mexicans like it or not.....this aint Mexico anymore.....

Last edited:
You're looking up the wrong thing. Look up what the indigenous people of Xinjiang are called then compare the phonetics involved. That's the joke. "Wigger" and "Uygur." Then add the pic he included and everybody's happy, everybody laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyL6wPt-2TM

Thus, Uygurs are "wiggers"?

No, no, I already told you the joke is in the similarity of the phonetics.

You must be a lot of fun at parties...........

I have fun, there is always siomething to read; not joking much since my sister's death, this board is a distraction from the phone calls, emails and "I am so sorrys". I stayed a way for a time but when Sherlock Holmes, every TV show, swimming, movies, and playing Canasta reminds me of her, I'd rather argue with strangers.

That noted, China sucks.
China is a complex thing, it includes not only the government that you are talking about for oppression of the wiggers, but well over a billion people. Do they all suck? I once had a bank security guard in China walk with me about 4 blocks to show me where another ATM was that would probably take my card, then he wrote down his address said to bring my wife for dinner at his house. That dude didn't suck, even if he looked silly with the uniform + white tennis shoes.

China is the only other country as diverse geographically as the United States and it has some of the most beautiful landscapes you'll ever see. Do they suck? Ever had the colon cleansing hot pot they make in Chongqing? That definitely doesn't suck. You should see the sense of community in a hutong in Beijing in the evening, with people sitting outside in chairs in the pajamas while kids play. Doesn't suck.

Okay, Chinese opera does suck.

What you mean is the Chinese government's oppression of an ethnic minority in a disputed region sucks, right? Along with their aggressive territorial claims in the South China Sea. Along with a bunch of other shit.

But China itself? Nah, it has good points and bad point just like any other country.

That noted, China sucks.
China is a complex thing, it includes not only the government that you are talking about for oppression of the wiggers, but well over a billion people. Do they all suck? I once had a bank security guard in China walk with me about 4 blocks to show me where another ATM was that would probably take my card, then he wrote down his address said to bring my wife for dinner at his house. That dude didn't suck, even if he looked silly with the uniform + white tennis shoes.

China is the only other country as diverse geographically as the United States and it has some of the most beautiful landscapes you'll ever see. Do they suck? Ever had the colon cleansing hot pot they make in Chongqing? That definitely doesn't suck. You should see the sense of community in a hutong in Beijing in the evening, with people sitting outside in chairs in the pajamas while kids play. Doesn't suck.

What you mean is the Chinese government's oppression of an ethnic minority in a disputed region sucks, right? Along with their aggressive territorial claims in the South China Sea. Along with a bunch of other shit.

But China itself? Nah, it has good points and bad point just like any other country.

Not the people, the government. In college, undergrad, I had some good friends whose families had fled China; hard working, decent, enjoyable people. Chinatown, as it is also called in Boston, is great; some of the best food I have ever had, beautiful clothes, architecture, incredible gardens, small but fascinating. The Oak Street Fair was the best thing in the fall, never missed it. The Combat Zone was encroaching then, took the MBTA from the Square, and had to walk a block through the Combat Zone to reach Chinatown.

I despise totalitarians, hope the Chinese people see liberty in their future.

Last edited:
China is just following the American model.

Statements posted in the past several days on websites of schools, government agencies and local party organizations in the Xinjiang region said the ban was aimed at protecting students' wellbeing and preventing use of schools and government offices to promote religion. Statements on the websites of local party organizations said members of the officially atheist ruling party also should avoid fasting.

"No teacher can participate in religious activities, instill religious thoughts in students or coerce students into religious activities," said a statement on the website of the No. 3 Grade School in Ruoqiang County in Xinjiang.

Separation of Church and State, remember.

Ramadan is not a day of peace and quiet reflection. Ramadan is traditionally the day when muslims attack.

You are a retard. Ramadan is a month long dummy. Muslims fast and reflect.

...and kill...for an entire month.

Many lives will be lost because of Ramadan. There will be tremendous suffering.

That noted, China sucks.

Not the people, the government.

And the entire Chinese government sucks because of this localized ban on a limited number of people observing Ramadan?

I'm having difficulty understanding exactly why you dislike the Chinese government.

And the entire Chinese government sucks because of this localized ban on a limited number of people observing Ramadan?

I'm having difficulty understanding exactly why you dislike the Chinese government.

You're kidding, right?

You're kidding, right?

I didn't phrase it correctly, China remains totalitarian, totalitarian goverments suck. Happy 4th to ALL.

Forum List

Back