China bans Ramadan

China is just following the American model.

Statements posted in the past several days on websites of schools, government agencies and local party organizations in the Xinjiang region said the ban was aimed at protecting students' wellbeing and preventing use of schools and government offices to promote religion. Statements on the websites of local party organizations said members of the officially atheist ruling party also should avoid fasting.

"No teacher can participate in religious activities, instill religious thoughts in students or coerce students into religious activities," said a statement on the website of the No. 3 Grade School in Ruoqiang County in Xinjiang.

Separation of Church and State, remember.

Ramadan is not a day of peace and quiet reflection. Ramadan is traditionally the day when muslims attack.

You are a retard. Ramadan is a month long dummy. Muslims fast and reflect.

Last edited:
China is just following the American model.

Statements posted in the past several days on websites of schools, government agencies and local party organizations in the Xinjiang region said the ban was aimed at protecting students' wellbeing and preventing use of schools and government offices to promote religion. Statements on the websites of local party organizations said members of the officially atheist ruling party also should avoid fasting.

"No teacher can participate in religious activities, instill religious thoughts in students or coerce students into religious activities," said a statement on the website of the No. 3 Grade School in Ruoqiang County in Xinjiang.

Separation of Church and State, remember.

Ramadan is not a day of peace and quiet reflection. Ramadan is traditionally the day when muslims attack.

You are a retard. Ramadan is a month long dummy.

Yes, perhaps the poster was referencing the Yom Kippur War, where Israelis fought back on the day of atonement. In any event, Saudis are sending 30,000 troops to the Iraq border, despite Ramaden.

Actually, not so.
There are some instances, Israel being the big one, but most other ways involving Muslims have not started during Ramadan, but some have continues through Ramadan.

If you're going to lie, don't make it so easy to make you look stupid. :)

They've never liked the Japanese.

E6jXDJ2.jpg

:)

The Chinese state complain of Muslims violence but, when you look at history, they started the problems by oppressing the Muslim population.
The same applies in the Philippines and Thailand and, of course, attacks on America.

There were no problems until the Muslims were attacked.

Edit - before some dumbo brings up the Barbary pirates, read this.
America also used government licensed pirates.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chinese state complain of Muslims violence but, when you look at history, they started the problems by oppressing the Muslim population.
The same applies in the Philippines and Thailand and, of course, attacks on America.

China is totalitarian, totalitarians oppress.

So much discussion of Christian intolerance in the USA, real intolerance in the largest Communist power:

China Bans Ramadan Fast in Muslim Northwest - ABC News

Apart from officially being atheistic, in China the government's desire in this case is to stop incitement and unrest amongst the Chinese Uyghur Muslims, who already have committed terrorist acts.
To ban Ramadan in order to avoid harm and unrest in that case, is a realistic step in my opinion.

So much discussion of Christian intolerance in the USA, real intolerance in the largest Communist power:

Apart from officially being atheistic, in China the government's desire in this case is to stop incitement and unrest amongst the Chinese Uyghur Muslims, who already have committed terrorist acts.
To ban Ramadan in order to avoid harm and unrest in that case, is a realistic step in my opinion.

China takes a foot, where an inch would suffice.

I really don't believe you asked him. You're missing the joke.

I sent a PRIVATE MESSAGE, I will look it up again.

You're looking up the wrong thing. Look up what the indigenous people of Xinjiang are called then compare the phonetics involved. That's the joke. "Wigger" and "Uygur." Then add the pic he included and everybody's happy, everybody laughing.

China takes a foot, where an inch would suffice.

I assume you are aware of the history of terrorism acts in China, which are numerous and deadly.... In this case, where unrest, incitement and islamic style terrorism is prevalent, a mile is better than a foot!

China is totalitarian, totalitarians oppress.

The bastards also use blocking signals to stop BBC radio being heard in their country.
That was a real bastard before I got better internet as it interfered with signals this far south.

I really don't believe you asked him. You're missing the joke.

I sent a PRIVATE MESSAGE, I will look it up again.

You're looking up the wrong thing. Look up what the indigenous people of Xinjiang are called then compare the phonetics involved. That's the joke. "Wigger" and "Uygur." Then add the pic he included and everybody's happy, everybody laughing.

Thus, Uygurs are "wiggers"? The history is interesting, though not a laugh riot. It did refresh my memory, the Chinese supported the mujahideen also.

Forum List

Back