children as political pawns...

really?

The "using children as pawns" thread I presume, correct? I'm sure what was said was how are you so "sick to your stomach" and up in arms about children being used in politics ONLY when it's the side you dont like is doing it.

Unions have kids at political rallies = Oh those evil unions
Tea Parties have kids at political rallies = teach your kid to fight for the future
Sarah Palin uses her kids at political rallies = That's a good thing

How can two different groups do the exact same thing but you only find one group distasteful?

It's because their outrage is phony boloney

But which side is hate and violence? It ain't the TEA Party bub. There's civil discourse, and there's lawlessness. As we saw in Madison Wisconsin?

Lawlessness courtesy of the UNIONS and those THUGS.

That wasnt the issue but I'll address it....You would have to be a fool of the highest degree to believe that violence comes from one side of the political spectrum. :lol:

Of course it's the issue. It always has been.

ok you win, only unions hate stuff.

cincinnati-tea-party.jpg

Hey guys arent you guys outraged...What horrible parents...er...pimps yeah!

Haha

Only liberals do it because no one sees the pics of the tea party kids being pimped. Or pimping kids for the tea party is cool but for unions bad. Double standard much?

>

Just as in interesting point -->> America Live - FoxNews.com

Fox Video...

............... Fast Forward to 1:10

..........................The Fox Commentator that was there says school was out

.................................It wasn't a school field trip

.......................................People have been bringing their school age children.

If the kids are out of school and brought by a parent, I don't see any difference then parents using their kids for political purposes at a Tea Party Rally. It's the parents choice, and I can support that.

>>>>

I realize you thought mentioning Fox News would just trump everything, since your talking points told you that Fox News was the great Conservative News Service that all conservatives take their lead from. Unfortunately for you, conservatives (unlike leftists, apparently) actually do their homework and get their info from a wide variety of sources.

From the AFL-CIO website:

In Stoughton, about 100 high school students walked out of class Monday to support their teachers. Junior Theron Luhn helped organize the protest and told the news site RiverTowns.Net students wanted to:

show Gov. Walker that we care about learning, and the teachers are worth every cent that we pay to them.

Wisconsin Students Rally to Side of State Workers | AFL-CIO NOW BLOG

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

And while I don't consider them a news source, the number of leftists using them as the source for new threads suggests that THEY mistakenly believe them to be a news source, so I guess that means they'll have to live with that knife cutting the other way.

Scott Walker's Anti-Union Bill Prompts Wisc. Student Walkouts

Boy they sure start the indoctrination at a young age in wisCONsin. But i'm sure Bodecea is just fine with useing eight year olds to further her agenda.
This kinda crap turns my stomach,and these teachers should be ashamed of themselves.
If my child was put in a situation like that I would sue the crap out of the school.
But i'm certain they got permission slips from the union member parants whole also dont seem to mind using there kids as political pawns.
It's amazing how low a union member will stoop for money.
F'n Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i'm seeing on the other line is "well you guys do it...."

really?

The "using children as pawns" thread I presume, correct? I'm sure what was said was how are you so "sick to your stomach" and up in arms about children being used in politics ONLY when it's the side you dont like is doing it.

Tea Parties have kids at political rallies = teach your kid to fight for the future

How can two different groups do the exact same thing but you only find one group distasteful?

So does this mean you are going to post the video of adults leading children in chants on topics they could not possibly understand at a TEA party Rally?

Sure, just let me know what other requirements are needed to show kids being at being used at tea party events are a bad thing like kids at union events.

Does it have to be a video shot during the week? How many kids need to be shown in the video? Do parents or tea partiers have to be in the shot? Can I use vids from "liberal sites"? Does it have to be a chant or can it just be said to be a valid comparison? And do you have to believe the kids have knowledge of the issue in the video to be a good comparison?

Just let me know

Last edited:
Sure, just let me know what other requirements are needed to show kids being at being used at tea party events are a bad thing like kids at union events.

Does it have to be a video shot during the week? How many kids need to be shown in the video? Do parents or tea partiers have to be in the shot? Can I use vids from "liberal sites"? Does it have to be a chant or can it just be said to be a valid comparison? And do you have to believe the kids have knowledge of the issue in the video to be a food comparison?

Just let me know

If you have to ask...it just shows that you remain clueless.

You're funny T!

You say you answered my question directly, please point to the post number where that happened and I'll check it out. I musta missed it. Here's my question again

Tea Party using kids = Ok
Unions using kids = Bad

Or are both bad? Or both ok? Or just one is bad?

Boy they sure start the indoctrination at a young age in wisCONsin. But i'm sure Bodecea is just fine with useing eight year olds to further her agenda.
This kinda crap turns my stomach,and these teachers should be ashamed of themselves.
If my child was put in a situation like that I would sue the crap out of the school.
But i'm certain they got permission slips from the union member parants whole also dont seem to mind using there kids as political pawns.
It's amazing how low a union member will stoop for money.
F'n Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!

really?

If you dont see the diff your a moron. I even spelled it out for you. And you still dont get it.
And no they are not the same thing.
Since you seem to be a little slow I can explain it again if youd like.
But I know you wont,because you dont want to see the diff you just want to whine.

Parent + parents child = OK
Teacher+ My Tax dollars+someone elses kids+using kids to line teachers pockets =Bad
Is that easy enough for you lib simpletons to understand? I mean I dont know how I could possibly make it any easier then that.
If you still dont get it You are truly a product of our public school system.

You're funny T!

You say you answered my question directly, please point to the post number where that happened and I'll check it out. I musta missed it. Here's my question again

Unions using kids = Bad

You're a stupid asshole.

The "teachers" hijacking the children aren't their parents.

When you can find any account of teachers taking their classes to tea party rallies as a supposed "educational experience" then you'll have a point.

But you can't, so you're still a stupid asshole.

You're funny T!

Unions using kids = Bad

You're a stupid asshole.

When you can find any account of teachers taking their classes to tea party rallies, as a supposed "educational experience", then you'll have a point.

But he KNEW that in advance.

really?

If you dont see the diff your a moron. I even spelled it out for you. And you still dont get it.
And no they are not the same thing.
Since you seem to be a little slow I can explain it again if youd like.
But I know you wont,because you dont want to see the diff you just want to whine.

Which post was that? Give the permalink or the number post it is... Im tired of you guys claiming that you answered something then run when asked where it at

You're funny T!

Unions using kids = Bad

You're a stupid asshole.

When you can find any account of teachers taking their classes to tea party rallies as a supposed "educational experience" then you'll have a point.

Hey T
I figured using there own system the 1+1 system, they just might be able to add it up.
But apparently when you add more then two things together there brain freezes up.

Forum List

Back