children as political pawns...

I'm not going to entertain your willing naïveté and excuse making for teachers who are hijacking someone else's children as their political tools.

Every one of you assholes can go eat a big bucket of shit.

unsubscribe

Wow...such debating skills. Did your teacher drag you to the Courthouse today too or something, Skippy?

People tend not to like talking to those who are willing to so casually exploit children.

Oh...you saw all those Prop H8 ads in California, did you?

I'm not going to entertain your willing naïveté and excuse making for teachers who are hijacking someone else's children as their political tools.

unsubscribe

Wow...such debating skills. Did your teacher drag you to the Courthouse today too or something, Skippy?

People tend not to like talking to those who are willing to so casually exploit children.

the way conservatives, christians and tea baggers do?

I see.

when cons and christians and tea baggers do it...it's GREAT!

but when liberals do it...it's TERRIBLE...
Eat shit, asshole.

wow

you are truly a great debater!

I stand in awe of your intellect and your debating skills!

all the other conservatives must be so proud to have you defending their political stances with your amazing intellectual powers!

btw...hows jesus these days?

It's about as effective as your debating skills. If you can call what you do debating. Heck, half the people on this board don't debate in any real sense of the word.

Oh and Jesus is sad that there are so many of the people He died to help that mock Him and don't understand what He was teaching. But He is happy with the people doing what He taught.

Nope. Wasnt my debate. Not in California any more.

Though i do think there were one or two of the opponents ads that were quite over the top that went national.

I was thinking more the way the teachers unions are exploiting children for their personal benefit, while claiming they are helping the children despite evidence to the contrary.

If you have evidence otherwise, please let me know.

Though i do think there were one or two of the opponents ads that were quite over the top that went national.

Truely? Link, please because there weren't many opposition ads in the first place...we didn't have the $$$ of the Catholic Church and the Mormon Church on our side.

unsubscribe

Oh you mean like this?

PerrysburgTeaParty600_14397918.jpg

tea-party-phoenix-az-2009-02-267x310.jpg

slide_1391_20051_large.jpg

tea-party-awesome-signs.jpg

I was thinking more the way the teachers unions are exploiting children for their personal benefit, while claiming they are helping the children despite evidence to the contrary.

i certainly have evidence that conservatives, tea baggers and republicans exploit children for their own political ideology

I have no doubt that partisan hacks are unable to see the mote in their own eyes

so morons like you piss and moan about liberals "exploiting children" then you ignore and deny all the times that conservatives/christians do the same thing.

since I can see BOTH it means one thing;

me smart
you moron

Truely? Link, please because there weren't many opposition ads in the first place...we didn't have the $$$ of the Catholic Church and the Mormon Church on our side.

Um... could have sworn you guys had more money.

i certainly have evidence that conservatives, tea baggers and republicans exploit children for their own political ideology

I have no doubt that partisan hacks are unable to see the mote in their own eyes

so morons like you piss and moan about liberals "exploiting children" then you ignore and deny all the times that conservatives/christians do the same thing.

me smart
you moron

Im sure both sides do do that. But considering you have no evidence and we are talking about the teachers unions, what exactly is your point? It's alright because everyone does it?

Seems like a stupid argument to me, oh great smart one.

Um... could have sworn you guys had more money.

Oh, would you like to see the money spent on both sides? And the time spent by church goers with signs handed to them IN church to go out and stand on street corners?...with their kids in tow?

Last edited:
Photoshopping pictures of handicapped kids or posting them on the internet is an asshole thing to do, even if they're Sarah Palin's kids.

What are they supposed to do, tell the teacher no?

They're politically unaware minor children, you fucking pinhead.

No matter how hard you try to take away our rights, we will fight you.

Those teachers taught their students what America is about. People fighting for their rights. You hate rights, Oddball. All Republicans do. You hate that we speak up. That we want to be compensated and don't want to work as slave like you want us to.

You are whats wrong with America. Stop trying to act like America is for losing the right to earn a living. Because they aren't

You dont have a right to the tax payers money

You do if you're hired to do a job FOR the taxpayers. What makes you think that people will pick up your garbage or save your ass from fire or criminals for free?

And I'll also say that even if you don't have kids in school you benefit GREATLY by a public school system.

What are they supposed to do, tell the teacher no?

They're politically unaware minor children, you fucking pinhead.

No matter how hard you try to take away our rights, we will fight you.

Those teachers taught their students what America is about. People fighting for their rights. You hate rights, Oddball. All Republicans do. You hate that we speak up. That we want to be compensated and don't want to work as slave like you want us to.

You are whats wrong with America. Stop trying to act like America is for losing the right to earn a living. Because they aren't

You dont have a right to the tax payers money

Yes they do, they are providing a service, they need to be compensated for that service. Don't blame them for your lack of parenting and discipline.

me smart
you moron

two wrongs...

Boy they sure start the indoctrination at a young age in wisCONsin. But i'm sure Bodecea is just fine with useing eight year olds to further her agenda.
This kinda crap turns my stomach,and these teachers should be ashamed of themselves.
If my child was put in a situation like that I would sue the crap out of the school.
But i'm certain they got permission slips from the union member parants whole also dont seem to mind using there kids as political pawns.
It's amazing how low a union member will stoop for money.
F'n Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy they sure start the indoctrination at a young age in wisCONsin. But i'm sure Bodecea is just fine with useing eight year olds to further her agenda.
This kinda crap turns my stomach,and these teachers should be ashamed of themselves.
If my child was put in a situation like that I would sue the crap out of the school.
But i'm certain they got permission slips from the union member parants whole also dont seem to mind using there kids as political pawns.
It's amazing how low a union member will stoop for money.
F'n Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i'm seeing on the other line is "well you guys do it...."

Forum List

Back