children as political pawns...

America Live - FoxNews.com

March 16, 2011

Wisconsin Teachers Lead Students in Anti-Walker Chants

To use kids for your personal gain is a new low....

Where are their parents on this?

There would be hell to pay if they used my kid....

I would suggest the parents allowed it to happen. Or that the kids' parents are teachers. If you bothered to watch the video you would see that the person who shot the video said it was during a Monday holiday y'all have stateside..

Parent + parents child = OK
Teacher+ My Tax dollars+someone elses kids+using kids to line teachers pockets =Bad
Is that easy enough for you lib simpletons to understand? I mean I dont know how I could possibly make it any easier then that.
If you still dont get it You are truly a product of our public school system.

ok, so the teachers took the kids without their parents permission? That's the same question I asked Oddball until he became all flustered and called me names boo-hoo:lol:

You're funny T!

You say you answered my question directly, please point to the post number where that happened and I'll check it out. I musta missed it. Here's my question again

Tea Party using kids = Ok
Unions using kids = Bad

Or are both bad? Or both ok? Or just one is bad?
You're a stupid asshole.

The "teachers" hijacking the children aren't their parents.

When you can find any account of teachers taking their classes to tea party rallies as a supposed "educational experience" then you'll have a point.

But you can't, so you're still a stupid asshole.

Hey T
I figured using there own system the 1+1 system, they just might be able to add it up.
But apparently when you add more then two things together there brain freezes up.

Or the 2+2=5 system...same result. ;)

really?

The "using children as pawns" thread I presume, correct? I'm sure what was said was how are you so "sick to your stomach" and up in arms about children being used in politics ONLY when it's the side you dont like is doing it.

Unions have kids at political rallies = Oh those evil unions
Tea Parties have kids at political rallies = teach your kid to fight for the future
Sarah Palin uses her kids at political rallies = That's a good thing

How can two different groups do the exact same thing but you only find one group distasteful?

It's because their outrage is phony boloney

If you dont see the diff your a moron. I even spelled it out for you. And you still dont get it.
And no they are not the same thing.
Since you seem to be a little slow I can explain it again if youd like.
But I know you wont,because you dont want to see the diff you just want to whine.

Which post was that? Give the permalink or the number post it is... Im tired of you guys claiming that you answered something then run when asked where it at

Ok since you cant find the time or your to dense to remember......#96

Teacher+ My Tax dollars+someone elses kids+using kids to line teachers pockets =Bad
Is that easy enough for you lib simpletons to understand? I mean I dont know how I could possibly make it any easier then that.

ok, so the teachers took the kids without their parents permission? That's the same question I asked Oddball until he became all flustered and called me names boo-hoo:lol:

Did they? Answer the question.

I dont see that it matters if the parents gave permission or not. The reasons I stated still stand. Even if you take out"someone elses kid" out of the equation it's still different.
And I find it disgusting.

>

Just as in interesting point -->> America Live - FoxNews.com

Fox Video...

............... Fast Forward to 1:10

..........................The Fox Commentator that was there says school was out

.................................It wasn't a school field trip

.......................................People have been bringing their school age children.

If the kids are out of school and brought by a parent, I don't see any difference then parents using their kids for political purposes at a Tea Party Rally. It's the parents choice, and I can support that.

>>>>

I realize you thought mentioning Fox News would just trump everything, since your talking points told you that Fox News was the great Conservative News Service that all conservatives take their lead from. Unfortunately for you, conservatives (unlike leftists, apparently) actually do their homework and get their info from a wide variety of sources.

Actually I used that video because I'd read this thread here at USMB before reading this thread -->> http://www.usmessageboard.com/3431128-post1.html

Secondly it shows the same group of kids as the one used by Oddball in Post #3 of this thread (you can tell because of the girl with the "panda hat" in the gallery) which he then goes on in subsequent post to rant about teachers taking kids out of school to protest when: (a) schools weren't in session, and (b) the speaker (who was there) says they were brought by the parents.

From the AFL-CIO website:

In Stoughton, about 100 high school students walked out of class Monday to support their teachers. Junior Theron Luhn helped organize the protest and told the news site RiverTowns.Net students wanted to:

show Gov. Walker that we care about learning, and the teachers are worth every cent that we pay to them.

Wisconsin Students Rally to Side of State Workers | AFL-CIO NOW BLOG

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

Dosen't hurt in the least as I don't support either the teachers missing work or students leaving school grounds.

Students are turned over to schools and they assume responsibility. The ONLY time students are allowed off grounds is with the permission of BOTH the parents and the School Administration. If students walked out of school then they should be disciplined and in my mind that means:
  • Apprehended by the police if that's how it's handled in WI
  • Notifying the parents of their truant student
  • Initiating disciplinary action (Suspension)
  • Noting said action on their permanent school record
  • Notifying any colleges that the students had applied to of their disciplinary problem and if that means the college withdraws acceptance, tough shit.

And while I don't consider them a news source, the number of leftists using them as the source for new threads suggests that THEY mistakenly believe them to be a news source, so I guess that means they'll have to live with that knife cutting the other way.

So WillowTree is now a leftist? http://www.usmessageboard.com/3431128-post1.html

Who'd have thought that.

>>>>

Last edited:
The only way this would be acceptable is if the parents brought there own children to the rally. I still think it's crap thou because they are doing it for personal gain.
Now if you look at the Tea party situation they are protesting for the good of the country not to line there own pockets. Smaller government and lower taxs benefit everyone.
So you realy cant spin this in a positive light.

If you dont see the diff your a moron. I even spelled it out for you. And you still dont get it.
And no they are not the same thing.
Since you seem to be a little slow I can explain it again if youd like.
But I know you wont,because you dont want to see the diff you just want to whine.

Which post was that? Give the permalink or the number post it is... Im tired of you guys claiming that you answered something then run when asked where it at

Timelines dont matter I guess because you claimed you told me already in post 95...then you point to 96 as proof. That's backwards you know that right. That's why I couldnt find it because it didnt happen yet.

The only way this would be acceptable is if the parents brought there own children to the rally. I still think it's crap thou because they are doing it for personal gain.
Now if you look at the Tea party situation they are protesting for the good of the country not to line there own pockets. Smaller government and lower taxs benefit everyone.

Partisan hackery.

You have no credibility....

>

Just as in interesting point -->> America Live - FoxNews.com

Fox Video...

............... Fast Forward to 1:10

..........................The Fox Commentator that was there says school was out

.................................It wasn't a school field trip

.......................................People have been bringing their school age children.

If the kids are out of school and brought by a parent, I don't see any difference then parents using their kids for political purposes at a Tea Party Rally. It's the parents choice, and I can support that.

>>>>

I realize you thought mentioning Fox News would just trump everything, since your talking points told you that Fox News was the great Conservative News Service that all conservatives take their lead from. Unfortunately for you, conservatives (unlike leftists, apparently) actually do their homework and get their info from a wide variety of sources.

Actually I used that video because I'd read this thread here at USMB before reading this thread -->> http://www.usmessageboard.com/3431128-post1.html

Secondly it shows the same group of kids as the one used by Oddball in Post #3 of this thread (you can tell because of the girl with the "panda hat" in the gallery) which he then goes on in subsequent post to rant about teachers taking kids out of school to protest when: (a) schools weren't in session, and (b) the speaker (who was there) says they were brought by the parents.

rofl-lol-lmao.jpg

Timelines dont matter I guess because you claimed you told me already in post 95...then you point to 96 as proof. That's backwards you know that right. That's why I couldnt find it because it didnt happen yet.

I reposted in a way that I thought you could understand. And I figured(correctly)that you wouldnt remember post #75. So there you have it.

Partisan hackery.

You don't think there is a difference between protesting to recieve more money for yourself and protesting for more liberty to your fellowman?

Partisan hackery.

I see you only highlighted the part that was beneficial to your cause and left out the pertinit part. Talk about being a hack. You have no credibility.
Show me where i'm wrong wth the rest of the post. HACK!!!!!
You libs pull this shit constantly,you only address what you think you can refute.
And even thats weak as shit.

Partisan hackery.

You don't think there is a difference between protesting to recieve more money for yourself and protesting for more liberty to your fellowman?

those are your definitions. but they weren't protesting for "more money". that's rightwingnut spin. they were protesting because they were being stripped of their collective bargaining rights which is directly linked to JOB SECURITY.

as for what you call "liberty", i call destroying our government and our middle class.

so there ya go.

Partisan hackery.

those are your definitions. but they weren't protesting for "more money". that's rightwingnut spin. they were protesting because they were being stripped of their collective bargaining rights which is directly linked to JOB SECURITY.

as for what you call "liberty", i call destroying our government and our middle class.

so there ya go.

So your saying they wont benefit financialy? Yeah thats believable.
You guys are realy greedy.

Those protesting see Unions as being good for the country dont cha think?

Funny only union members think that. And what percent of the work force would that be? Around 10%? Yeah thats for the greater good. God your pathetic.
Oh and I see you neglected to apologize for you error. Post #75

But I'm not a union member....? So wrong again and Im sorry you pointed me to the wrong post.

Forum List

Back