children as political pawns...

Do you really think kids that age are politically aware?

against their will?

Since when do we let the kids decide when and why they should stay out of school? "Against their will" means fuck-all in answer to the question of "Did the teachers get parental permission to take the kids off-campus?"
I know one thing...If I were a parent of one of those kids, I'd have a court order and that teacher's ass hauled before a review board so fast it'd make their head spin.

Last edited:

So......the kids that were drug out to the Tea Party events this past summer and spring were somehow MORE politically aware? I am SURE that is how they wanted to spend their summer vacation and/or spring break. If they were taken out of school, how do you justify that?

So......the kids that were drug out to the Tea Party events this past summer and spring were somehow MORE politically aware? I am SURE that is how they wanted to spend their summer vacation and/or spring break. If they were taken out of school, how do you justify that?
The kids at the tea parties are with their parents, not being dragged off by someone who is supposed to be a GODDAMN PUBLIC SERVANT.

What the fuck is so hard to understand about this?

The kids at the tea parties are with their parents, not being dragged off by someone who is supposed to be a GODDAMN PUBLIC SERVANT.

What the fuck is so hard to understand about this?

Link(s) please verifying who took these children to the Tea Party events.

I'm not going to entertain your willing naïveté and excuse making for teachers who are hijacking someone else's children as their political tools.

Every one of you assholes can go eat a big bucket of shit.

unsubscribe

Wow...such debating skills. Did your teacher drag you to the Courthouse today too or something, Skippy?

I'm unclear what you are talking about

Seems fairly obvious to me. He is talking about the unions using children as an emotional weapon to get more money for themselves while at the same time neglecting the children for their own benefit.

Good thing you can only neg rep me once Oddball. You sound mad but you still wont say the children were forced, you dance around the accusation. You just like to gossip tee hee

I'm not going to entertain your willing naïveté and excuse making for teachers who are hijacking someone else's children as their political tools.

unsubscribe

hijack?

maybe the kids parents wanted them to go....

as for hi-jacking...

i sent my daughters to public schools and SOME of the teachers (conservative christians) felt they had a right/duty to brainwash my children with their primitive religious beliefs....

I and many other parents demanded that they STOP brainwashing OUR children

which got us a lot of hate mail and death threats from...stupid people like YOU.....

against their will?

Since when do we let the kids decide when and why they should stay out of school? "Against their will" means fuck-all in answer to the question of "Did the teachers get parental permission to take the kids off-campus?"
I know one thing...If I were a parent of one of those kids, I'd have a court order and that teacher's ass hauled before a review board so fast it'd make their head spin.

And as a parent and grandparent I would have gladly signed a permission slip for my child/grandchild to attend.

And anyone that thinks that kids would have NOT have opted out of school to go to Madison must have rocks in their heads or forgotten what it was like in school. Nearly ALL kids would do anything to get out of school for a day.

What are they supposed to do, tell the teacher no?

They're politically unaware minor children, you fucking pinhead.

No matter how hard you try to take away our rights, we will fight you.

Those teachers taught their students what America is about. People fighting for their rights. You hate rights, Oddball. All Republicans do. You hate that we speak up. That we want to be compensated and don't want to work as slave like you want us to.

You are whats wrong with America. Stop trying to act like America is for losing the right to earn a living. Because they aren't

You dont have a right to the tax payers money

unsubscribe

Wow...such debating skills. Did your teacher drag you to the Courthouse today too or something, Skippy?

People tend not to like talking to those who are willing to so casually exploit children.

Right....Coaching them to parrot your stupid chants and parading them around as political props is just like passively observing Gettysburg. :rolleyes:

I see.

when cons and christians and tea baggers do it...it's GREAT!

but when liberals do it...it's TERRIBLE...
Eat shit, asshole.

wow

you are truly a great debater!

I stand in awe of your intellect and your debating skills!

all the other conservatives must be so proud to have you defending their political stances with your amazing intellectual powers!

btw...hows jesus these days?

Forum List

Back