children as political pawns...

Here is my question. Teachers are supposed to be pillars of integrity in our community. They are the 2nd most important influence in a kids life outside the parents (and more often now the 1st most important since so many parents suck at raising kids).

So why are our teachers not just telling kids, but showing kids, that it's OK to lie to get your way? Lying about being sick to skip work for a rally is wrong. Whether you agree with the unions or not..........it's wrong to lie about being sick to get out of work. And teachers are showing kids that it's ok to do it.

And we wonder why our population can't seem to produce honest politicians? Folks, we are raising our future politicians. Somwhere out there in 4th or 5th grade is our future President of the United States. Our future Senators. Our future House members.

And their teachers are showing them it's ok to lie to get your way.

Should we thus expect honest politicians in the future?

i'm not sure which is funnier, janet napolitano on horseback or...well

so teachers are bringing children to the capitol in wisconsin to use as political tools against governor walker. it's despicable and truly disgusting. these are the same kids that will have to endure "extra time" caused by their "teachers".
these self serving lazyass government leeches better pull it together soon, the war's over, you can get new parts for your head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiHy2Oq2zzk

psychos. i think the little one gets it though...

Then the teachers have moved from the lofty position of "teacher" to low down position of PIMP!

They are teaching the kids that it's ok to lie, ok to break into the building, ok to resist police commands, ok to call for violence or occassionally actuall commit it.

Thats what our kids are watching their teachers do.

Do we really expect that population pool to then produce honest politicians in 20 years?

They are teaching the kids that it's ok to lie, ok to break into the building, ok to resist police commands, ok to call for violence or occassionally actuall commit it.

Thats what our kids are watching their teachers do.

Do we really expect that population pool to then produce honest politicians in 20 years?

Not by a long shot. And the so-called 'pillars of society' see nothing wrong with it.

Do you really think kids that age are politically aware?

So that makes it OK to use them as political pawns? I'd say that makes it worse.
So whats next,selling them into slavery? But I guess thats allright since they realy wouldnt understand what was happening to them. Jeeeze you libs are nuts!!:cuckoo:

boy, you missed the point on that one.

I'm not going to entertain your willing naïveté and excuse making for teachers who are hijacking someone else's children as their political tools.

Every one of you assholes can go eat a big bucket of shit.

unsubscribe

hijack?

maybe the kids parents wanted them to go....

as for hi-jacking...

i sent my daughters to public schools and SOME of the teachers (conservative christians) felt they had a right/duty to brainwash my children with their primitive religious beliefs....

I and many other parents demanded that they STOP brainwashing OUR children

which got us a lot of hate mail and death threats from...stupid people like YOU.....

But I bet you wouldnt have said a word if they taught the THEORY of evolution huh?
I'm not a religous person by any means but I think both sides should be taught.

Do you really think kids that age are politically aware?

So that makes it OK to use them as political pawns? I'd say that makes it worse.
So whats next,selling them into slavery? But I guess thats allright since they realy wouldnt understand what was happening to them. Jeeeze you libs are nuts!!:cuckoo:

boy, you missed the point on that one.

LOL your right I did!!! But the the statments are still true.

They'll just say they are teaching the children about the political process. To bad you'll never see them on the other side of the aisle.
And next come the libs with pics of children at religious rally's. Forget the fact that the PARENTS brought them,and there not being paid with our tax dollars.
The thing is,if our public schools didnt suck balls I might be agreeable to teachers getting a raise.......after the economy picks up that is.And of course if our public schools stopped sucking balls for a change.

>

Just as in interesting point -->> America Live - FoxNews.com

Fox Video...

............... Fast Forward to 1:10

..........................The Fox Commentator that was there says school was out

.................................It wasn't a school field trip

.......................................People have been bringing their school age children.

If the kids are out of school and brought by a parent, I don't see any difference then parents using their kids for political purposes at a Tea Party Rally. It's the parents choice, and I can support that.

>>>>

Last edited:
Boy they sure start the indoctrination at a young age in wisCONsin. But i'm sure Bodecea is just fine with useing eight year olds to further her agenda.
This kinda crap turns my stomach,and these teachers should be ashamed of themselves.
If my child was put in a situation like that I would sue the crap out of the school.
But i'm certain they got permission slips from the union member parants whole also dont seem to mind using there kids as political pawns.
It's amazing how low a union member will stoop for money.
F'n Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i'm seeing on the other line is "well you guys do it...."

really?

The "using children as pawns" thread I presume, correct? I'm sure what was said was how are you so "sick to your stomach" and up in arms about children being used in politics ONLY when it's the side you dont like is doing it.

Unions have kids at political rallies = Oh those evil unions
Tea Parties have kids at political rallies = teach your kid to fight for the future
Sarah Palin uses her kids at political rallies = That's a good thing

How can two different groups do the exact same thing but you only find one group distasteful?

It's because their outrage is phony boloney

Boy they sure start the indoctrination at a young age in wisCONsin. But i'm sure Bodecea is just fine with useing eight year olds to further her agenda.
This kinda crap turns my stomach,and these teachers should be ashamed of themselves.
If my child was put in a situation like that I would sue the crap out of the school.
But i'm certain they got permission slips from the union member parants whole also dont seem to mind using there kids as political pawns.
It's amazing how low a union member will stoop for money.
F'n Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!

really?

The "using children as pawns" thread I presume, correct? I'm sure what was said was how are you so "sick to your stomach" and up in arms about children being used in politics ONLY when it's the side you dont like is doing it.

Tea Parties have kids at political rallies = teach your kid to fight for the future

How can two different groups do the exact same thing but you only find one group distasteful?

But which side is hate and violence? It ain't the TEA Party bub. There's civil discourse, and there's lawlessness. As we saw in Madison Wisconsin?

Lawlessness courtesy of the UNIONS and those THUGS.

Got to love when adults PIMP kids for political agendas.

Yeah!!

rally-kid1.jpg

really?

But which side is hate and violence? It ain't the TEA Party bub. There's civil discourse, and there's lawlessness. As we saw in Madison Wisconsin?

Lawlessness courtesy of the UNIONS and those THUGS.

That wasnt the issue but I'll address it....You would have to be a fool of the highest degree to believe that violence comes from one side of the political spectrum. :lol:

Forum List

Back