Children are being held in cages, like animals

Well, we're the same country that put Japanese people in concentration camps and enslaved brown people, so not sure why anyone would be shocked by this

Well, we're the same country that put Japanese people in concentration camps and enslaved brown people, so not sure why anyone would be shocked by this
If they don't like it they can go back to their white-free countries.

looks like practical housing of illegal alien kids though i suppose that some want each one to get a private bedroom with cartoon character ' dora the explorer ' on the walls .

Children are being held in cages, like animals
First glimpse of immigrant children at holding facility

What have we become?

Hyperbole. THE BEST THING EVER!

Those aren't cages, sugar.
In that case, I'm appalled our law enforcement isn't taking the proper precautions. Who do you think pays for their health insurance and life insurance policies? Don't you think the premiums might go up if too many officers get mauled by illegals?

article-0-1E874C3700000578-910_634x474.jpg

This was their conditions under Obama...Not Trump........Suddenly you care OP>

Yet the liberals don't want increased spending to improve these facilities..........To increase the manpower at the border..........to increase the number of courts to process these illegals..................

They ended the same situation by simply CATCH AND RELEASE...........aka Letting them go.

Fixed nothing.............same as always...............

Well I wish the OP were true, although its not.

Just how well should one be treated when they are not where they belong?

If someone trespasses onto your property at night do you bring them tea and crackers?

Forum List

Back