Child Mortality In The U.S. Should Be Going Down, But It’s Rising.

Don't forget all the sudden, "mysterious" heart ailments in teens and young adults....
No one forgot that the insane dire predictions about people dying from immunizations never actually came to pass.

Here’s your context

The red states are infested with biden voters

And my guess is that libs contribute heavily to the death rate in red states
That’s some really shitty logic.

No one forgot that the insane dire predictions about people dying from immunizations never actually came to pass.
People HAVE and ARE dying from them.

Of course, the same filth also deny that the faggot/tranny grooming of children in public schools is taking place.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”—George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

They are continuing to die from the clotshot. If someone was injected with that foul shit, their days are numbered.

Of course, the same filth also deny that the faggot/tranny grooming of children in public schools is taking place.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”—George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
That’s the thing. You aren’t seeing this with your eyes and ears. You’re being told it happens by people on the internet and you believe it.

“Trust me bro”

I don't have to trust you, as neither my wife nor I have gotten the clotshot. Both of us had Covid back in 2020. It was like a three-day mild case of the flu. One and done, and now we both have natural immunity that will last a lifetime.

If you dont know the extent to which red states are infested with democrat voters then you dont know much about anything
I get it.

Democrats=bad
Republicans=good

Everything you believe flows from that stupid notion.

I don't have to trust you, as neither my wife nor I have gotten the clotshot. Both of us had Covid back in 2020. It was like a three-day mild case of the flu. One and done, and now we both have natural immunity that will last a lifetime.
How did you determine that you have lifetime immunity?

Seems like a bad assumption which data is already proving wrong.

I get it.

Democrats=bad
Republicans=good

Everything you believe flows from that stupid notion.
When it comes to gun homicides in red states most of the action is in deep blue democrat big cities

“Trust me bro”

How did you determine that you have lifetime immunity?

Seems like a bad assumption which data is already proving wrong.

Assume whatever you want to, mudblood. I'll still be around after you've had your second and third stroke or heart attack.

Hey, can I have dibs on your stuff? Do you have anything really cool, that I might like?

When it comes to gun homicides in red states most of the action is in deep blue democrat big cities
Gun deaths are distributed widely throughout red states.

Your simplistic beliefs aren’t based on facts but are based on narrative. That narrative is Dems=bad Reps=good. You will invent any story to defend that narrative.

It’s your assumption that I’m challenging.

You assume you can never get COVID again. That’s a bad assumption.

You assume far more, thinking those shots aren't going to eventually kill you.

Now what kind of cool stuff do you have that I can claim dibs on?

Gun deaths are distributed widely throughout red states.

Your simplistic beliefs aren’t based on facts but are based on narrative. That narrative is Dems=bad Reps=good. You will invent any story to defend that narrative.

Of course gun deaths are widely distributed through red states. We know how to deal with scumbags when they move here from those blue states.

You assume far more, thinking those shots aren't going to eventually kill you.

Now what kind of cool stuff do you have that I can claim dibs on?
You assume your COVID infection isn’t going to eventually kill you.

Forum List

Back