Child Killers Celebrated as Heroes by Barbaric Palestinian Animals

What I say is that the victim is just as dead and self serving, face saving apologies be damned.
What you're saying is that any soldier in any war that has ever occurred in history, that unintentionally kills civilians as a result of a miscalculation, etc, is the same as a Hamas or Al Queda terrorist that walks into a crowded public civilian place and massacres all of them.

That's basically it.

So, when Israel drops a one ton bomb on an apartment building, it was merely a miscalculation?:cuckoo:
No, Israel drops a one ton bomb on a building that the Palestinian animals have been shooting rockets from, and after it has sent flyers and called the residents to clear the area. Tell the truth. Israelis are human beings not animals like Hamas. There is no recorded case of Israelis dropping bombs on a building knowing that there are no terrorists in it. Again, that is what Hamas animals do. What you accuse the Israelis of, Hamas animals are clearly guilty of.

Last edited:
What you're saying is that any soldier in any war that has ever occurred in history, that unintentionally kills civilians as a result of a miscalculation, etc, is the same as a Hamas or Al Queda terrorist that walks into a crowded public civilian place and massacres all of them.

That's basically it.

So, when Israel drops a one ton bomb on an apartment building, it was merely a miscalculation?:cuckoo:
No, Israel drops a one ton bomb on a building that the Palestinian animals have been shooting rockets from, and after it has sent flyers and called the residents to clear the area. Tell the truth. Israelis are human beings not animals like Hamas. There is no recorded case of Israelis dropping bombs on a building knowing that there are no terrorists in it. Again, that is what Hamas animals do. What you accuse the Israelis of, Hamas animals are clearly guilty of.

Load of crap.

Children killed since September 2000
Israeli 129
Palestinian 1477

Remember These Children

Where is your outrage?

Is that link updated?

And I have always said that children should be outside any war. repeatedly.

The last entry was April 3, 2012.

Hamas made an offer to Israel for both sides to stop killing civilians. Israel (Sharon) rejected it. I believe the offer is still on the table though.

Hamas talks non stop about destroying Israel. This is their 101 most basic rule in their charter. They never promised stop killing civilians, i recently gave a link to an article where they have said so.

Besides, Sharon is out of the picture for many years. things change in here all the time, you cannot trust something that took place while sharon was in charge. taking to mind that they would have not said that to start with.

Load of crap.

Load of undeniable truth.

Is that link updated?

And I have always said that children should be outside any war. repeatedly.

The last entry was April 3, 2012.

Hamas made an offer to Israel for both sides to stop killing civilians. Israel (Sharon) rejected it. I believe the offer is still on the table though.
Hamas makes offers when their back is against the wall so they can regroup and carry out more attacks. Do you really think after all these years Israel is not familiar with the savagery and deceptiveness of Islamist mentality?

Mr Tinmore is not. We are.

What I say is that the victim is just as dead and self serving, face saving apologies be damned.

That's basically it.

What do you do, when you're told to bomb a place which is full of weapon, guns, bombs, mortar shells, that are enough to kill masses, but that place is a civilized apartment, which a family lives in?

That is a reality question. Not a miscalculation.

"What would you do"?

That's basically it.

What do you do, when you're told to bomb a place which is full of weapon, guns, bombs, mortar shells, that are enough to kill masses, but that place is a civilized apartment, which a family lives in?

"What would you do"?

Israel needs to stop its war. Then that would no longer be a problem.

"What would you do"?

We will stop the war when the Palestinians will

And please don't avoid the points I'm trying to make. If you don't want to answer, don't bring those subjects up.

I'm talking a while guess to say you have no military background?:eusa_whistle:

So you're against the Israeli army shooting stone throwing kids?

If there is any other solution in sight, i would clearly be against that, of course.

The solution is simple Keep those foreign troops out of Palestinian neighborhoods.

Problem solved.

Palestinians won't come to our neighborhoods from the Palestinian neighborhood to do terror, we won't go out searching them.

We like sending our troops there just like we like swimming in sewers. We have better ways of spending our time, take my word for it.

"What would you do"?

And please don't avoid the points I'm trying to make. If you don't want to answer, don't bring those subjects up.

It is Israel's war. The Palestinians cannot stop Israel's war.

If there is any other solution in sight, i would clearly be against that, of course.

The solution is simple Keep those foreign troops out of Palestinian neighborhoods.

Problem solved.

Palestinians won't come to our neighborhoods from the Palestinian neighborhood to do terror, we won't go out searching them.

We like sending our troops there just like we like swimming in sewers. We have better ways of spending our time, take my word for it.

You are playing the terrorist card?

Problem solved.

It seems to me that you're the ones who does it all the time.

It is Israel's war. The Palestinians cannot stop Israel's war.

It is a war of Islam against anything non Muslim.

That is a war that no Israeli can stop

Not me. Israel is the one who does the terrorist propaganda thing.

And you're the one who does the "A Palestinians that slaughter Jewish babies is not a terrorist but a freedom fighter" thing.:doubt:

It is Israel's war. It can stop it any time it wants.

And remember, Israel kills over 10 times the number of children as the Palestinians.

What sort of Freedom Fighter does heroic deeds like this? Are you proud of this feat?

Palestinian TV airs show praising Fogel family murderer - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Or this.

Children killed since September 2000
Israeli 129
Palestinian 1477

Remember These Children

Forum List

Back