Chief Justice John Roberts Sides With Liberal Justices 5-4: Allows Border Patrol to Remove Razor Wire Installed By Texas at Border

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And Barrett! What the hell happened to her? We are trying to stop crime and Roberts and Barrett on the court are assisting the criminals commit crime. Is this in the Constitution? I don’t think so. It’s hard to even fathom how screwed we are if Trump doesn’t win.

And Barrett! What the hell happened to her? We are trying to stop crime and Roberts and Barrett on the court are assisting the criminals commit crime. Is this in the Constitution? I don’t think so. It’s hard to even fathom how screwed we are if Trump doesn’t win.

It would have been nice to hear their opinions instead of just having a vote.

The Constitution clearly grants border enforcement to the Federal government, not state government. So much for strict Constitutionalist actually being that.
States have state right to determine their safety issues. We need to refocus on the very fact that illegals first act upon American soil is a criminal one.

If they set a precedent allowing states to overrule feds they are setting themselves up to be irrelevant. Why would they vote to give away their own powers?

Very disappointing, it's not surprising that Roberts caved to the Democrats but Barrett? Wow.

Texas should just move it fifty feet inside Texas and then tell the feds to pee up a rope, it isn't on the border anymore.

I'm sure people will have no problem with razor wire running right through their yards.
You aren't going to find many people with front or even back yards within fifty feet of the border in the areas where Texas has placed the barbed wire.

You aren't going to find many people with front or even back yards within fifty feet of the border in the areas where Texas has placed the barbed wire.

Well then, there would be no problem just going around them.

Why is nobody pointing out that ACB also sided with the Admin?

Forum List

Back