Chief Justice John Roberts Sides With Liberal Justices 5-4: Allows Border Patrol to Remove Razor Wire Installed By Texas at Border

States have state right to determine their safety issues. We need to refocus on the very fact that illegals first act upon American soil is a criminal one.
There isn't any state in the union that has control over their state borders. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Your “fact” doesn’t exist
I said it, I'm right, so it exists.
Better yet, tell me about any US state that has control of their borders. CA does inspect your car for hauling produce. But that's not a border protection. It's an agricultural one.

And Barrett! What the hell happened to her? We are trying to stop crime and Roberts and Barrett on the court are assisting the criminals commit crime. Is this in the Constitution? I don’t think so. It’s hard to even fathom how screwed we are if Trump doesn’t win.

They have been successfully blackmailed, that is six major interventions in a row where the two have teamed up to derail the law in favor of the Globalist cabal to destroy the United States! Barrett adopted two kids from I believe the Dominican Republic, obviously laws were skirted, both kids came to her via the Clinton Foundation, and its not hard to imagine what transpired. Its the same story as with two totally settled gun cases she and Roberts stepped into and "Stayed" including one of which had been favorably ruled on twice by two separate federal courts both of which cited the Bruen decision both Roberts and Barrett had just one year ago ruled in favor of! When you observe scotus justices reversing selves and their careers so brazenly in just a years time, such is a major red flag, and in this instance its all but obvious she was blackmailed by Obama/Biden just as Roberts was on Obamacare!

I cannot prove this, I don't need to, its obvious what has transpired......

#NationalDivorce
IMG_0171.jpeg

All Navigable Waters in the US are Federal Property. Always been like that.

So I don't see a problem with SCOTUS ordering the wire be cut. If it's in the River, that is Federal Property. I don't see how else they could have ruled.

Biden handed subhuman Dotard's ass back to him in 2020, dope.

Ya lost, but keep crying over it if it makes you feel better.
Yeah, and Kim Jong Un got 100% of the vote last time. Akshally, 99.815 %.

But, you'll believe anything. Because you're weak-minded. And I am absolutely sure I am not the first to tell you that

Forum List

Back