Biden urges U.S. Supreme Court to let Border Patrol cut Texas' razor wire

Maybe, but trump and you guys want to get rid of a President having to act under the law. After all, he did it while president. Trump says that makes it above the law. Surely you do not wish to see Trump in prison just because he broke 91 laws, do you?
Please don't try to ignore the double-standard the DOJ is using.
1. Biden is NOT acting under current immigration law. The open borders need to be closed with the "remain in Mexico" Trump policy brought back. Otherwise we're being overrun with migrants from all over the world. That means that President Biden can be impeached for violating US Law.
If Biden loses in 2024 then the Trump DOJ can arrest citizens Biden & Mayorkas for violating US immigration law and Biden can argue Trump's position.

2. Trump didn't break 91 laws. You'll see after the appeals play out.

Please don't try to ignore the double-standard the DOJ is using.
1. Biden is NOT acting under current immigration law. The open borders need to be closed with the "remain in Mexico" Trump policy brought back. Otherwise we're being overrun with migrants from all over the world. That means that Biden can be impeached for violating US Law. If Biden loses in 2024 then the Trump DOJ can arrest citizen Biden for violating US immigration law and Biden can argue Trump's position.

2. Trump didn't break 91 laws. You'll see after the appeals play out.
Appeals? What appeals? You are predicting he will be found guilty? I cannot say, I disagree.
How many counts do you think he will be convicted on?

Trump didn't break 91 laws. You'll see after the appeals play out.
Good to see you're already expecting his juries to find him guilty.
I wouldn't put much faith in any of those guilty verdicts being overturned on appeals either.
They rarely are.

Appeals? What appeals? You are predicting he will be found guilty? I cannot say, I disagree.
How many counts do you think he will be convicted on?
The most serious charges are Smith's for mishandling classified documents.
He could be found guilty, but the punishment isn't as serious, at least for Sandy Berger. He lost his security clearance.
Biden's theft of classified docs was more serious than Trump's, and he wasn't even charged.

Fani's GA case is gone, so is she. Good riddance.
Alvin Bragg's in NY are gone, it was never really there anyway. Trump can do whatever he wants with his own money.
Smith's indictment to overturn the election is also weak. The 1st Amendment protects Trump.

While the indictment recognizes that politicians are protected in making false statements in elections, it proceeds to charge Trump for doing precisely that in claiming that the 2020 election was stolen. Smith simply charged that Trump did not really believe it, therefore it is fraud.

Forum List

Back