CHICKENSHIT TRUMP fleeing DC when the kids come a marching!!

He goes to Mar-a-Lago nearly every weekend. Nothing unusual about that.

I hate to tell you this, but we are not - no matter how hard the Democrats wish it to be true - living in the 1960s with some resurrected kiddie crusade.

The march is a media event. Nothing more. Essentially, it will mean precisely dick.

No, it's part of a movement. They're recruiting children from the schools to riot. That's what community organizers under Obama do.

And they WANT them to be shot. Which is why the fbi is *monitoring* crazy people and making sure they access guns.

That has to be qualified as dumbest post of the week!

The ignorance is beyond belief.

I hate to tell you this, but we are not - no matter how hard the Democrats wish it to be true - living in the 1960s with some resurrected kiddie crusade.

The march is a media event. Nothing more. Essentially, it will mean precisely dick.

Boy,are you in for a shock when those young people start voting. Some will turn 18 this year. Many more in the next 2 years.

You old farts will be dead meat. You stirred them up. They will be waiting for the day they can vote.

That's what they said when I first voted. I voted for Nixon. Nixon won by a landslide. McGovern disappeared.

Also, you can't legislate an end to the Constitution outside of the process mandated, short of a successful insurrection, which you won't enjoy.
Until WE told the charm-free CRIMINAL he had to GO!

No surprise there. Not even a little. I hope we have lots of footage of him playing golf at his course. In the meantime, I also hope there are plenty of people left behind to stand outside in Florida at Mar A Lago all weekend!

FAA records reveal Trump plans to flee to Mar-a-Lago when thousands of student rally against guns in DC
default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS
19 MAR 2018 AT 12:54 ET

President Donald Trump is expected to abandon the White House when thousands of students come to Washington, D.C. on Saturday to participate in the March for Our Lives anti-gun rally.

According to FAA records
obtained by Sun Sentinel, flight restrictions have been issued for the area around the Mar-a-Lago estate from Friday through Sunday.

Report Advertisement
At the same time, thousands of students and other activists will descend on D.C. to call for Congress to take action against school shootings. The march was organized after the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

As many as half a million students are expected to participate in the event.

The White House has not yet confirmed the president’s weekend schedule...

FAA records reveal Trump plans to flee to Mar-a-Lago when thousands of student rally against guns in DC

View attachment 183522
Trump’s not going to skip his weekly vacation for anything. Their could be nukes about to fly and Trump would still use his taxpayer funded r&r

No surprise there. Not even a little.

Almost as chickenshit as when Obama fled the Middle East to make his base happy then ignored ISIS rising to kill millions so that the next president had to deal with it.
You mean the ISIS formed from IRAQ's failed invasion? ISIS was formed from factions of the DISBANDED Iraq Army, SADDAM'S guard and others who came together in places like Abu Grahib--including it's leader. Short memories?

Good plan there, genius!! Tell the next generation of Americans kids what they are doing is useless--"precisely dick." Is that what you told your own kids? Is that what your parents told you?
It is useless, they are are all media fed brainwashed imbeciles.

He'd go golfing even if there was no march. He golfs most weekends, at taxpayers' expense.

Jeez.

He goes out of his way to act like your failed (once) New Messiah and STILL you hate on him? Or does he not go quite far enough to emulate Obama's ladylike (well, teen girlish....) style?

So Obama's not FAT enough?

Obama mostly played in town--you know at Andrews AF base and another club out in N. VA. Perhaps you'd like to google earth that for some perspective!

No, it's part of a movement. They're recruiting children from the schools to riot. That's what community organizers under Obama do.

And they WANT them to be shot. Which is why the fbi is *monitoring* crazy people and making sure they access guns.
We had about 30 that came on their own yesterday to make signs for SUN. The only thing we offered them was a clubhouse to create their shit!

Good plan there, genius!! Tell the next generation of Americans kids what they are doing is useless--"precisely dick." Is that what you told your own kids? Is that what your parents told you?

You mean REAL media? Guilty as charged!

Boy,are you in for a shock when those young people start voting. Some will turn 18 this year. Many more in the next 2 years.

You old farts will be dead meat. You stirred them up. They will be waiting for the day they can vote.

That's what they said when I first voted. I voted for Nixon. Nixon won by a landslide. McGovern disappeared.

Also, you can't legislate an end to the Constitution outside of the process mandated, short of a successful insurrection, which you won't enjoy.
the old geezer express is making its last stop

My son is more hardcore than I, and he is no geezer, nor is he alone.

Good plan there, genius!! Tell the next generation of Americans kids what they are doing is useless--"precisely dick."

Much of the rising generation is as useful as their parents.

Is that what you told your own kids? Is that what your parents told you?

Nah, I told my kid to study hard, avoid idiocy and choose his associates wisely. Same as mine told me.

Until WE told the charm-free CRIMINAL he had to GO!

Indeed, but that does not change the fact that the hordes of youth the Democrats expected to appear at the polls for them voted for the other guy. :lmao:

You mean REAL media? Guilty as charged!
No troll, I mean the ones you clowns worship.

So who do you think they are going to vote for? Democrats that leave them to be slaughtered or Republicans that want to prevent school shootings?

They won't vote in numbers any more than the current crop of losers.

Look, bub,,when people hide in terror and watch their friends killed they never,ever get rid of that horror?

They will vote and throw those gun worshipers out!

This one is not going away!

Hey, even in the military, where you are trained to fight and understand that one of the possibilities is that you could die on active duty, it's still horrifying and something that you will never forget when a friend dies. I had 2 friends die in the 20 years I was in. No, a memory of something like that is something that never goes away, even if you are trained for it and know it's a possibility.

Those kids? They never had any reason to expect what happened, and because they aren't trained for it, it's gonna affect them a hell of a lot worse than it would a military member.

I never knew paper cuts were ever fatal!

Trump has NEVER spent the week end away from the white house before! This proves he's running away.

Where were these kids when all the shootings happen under Obummer? seems kinda goofy to me.
Oh wait, all he did was shed a fake tear.

All of the chickenshit liberals are never anywhere to be found when a democrat is in office because:

A). All they need is a tear and a sympathetic word to fool them into thinking they are working hard on the issues.
B). Democrats always make the claim that they are doing all possible, but that SOMETHING ELSE is preventing them from attacking the issues. Usually Republicans or the NRA or something like that, though they can never show any proof of it to back it up. Then liberals shut up and go away because
C). In their heart they know democrats are like little children whom they can expect little from, and wait for a republican to get into office because these are always the people who act grown up and actually accountable to get anything really done.

Think about it: what did Obummer really do between 2008 and now other than make everything he touched worse and hold everything else over for the next president to deal with!

You mean the ISIS formed from IRAQ's failed invasion?

I see it didn't take long for you to rewrite history to your liking. None of that ever could have happened had Obama not ignored the dire warnings of all his generals and totally pulled out of Iraq to keep a promise with his base at a time when it had been brought under total control but was yet unable to be ready to conduct its own affairs! Then after ISIS became a force to reckon, LIED about it dismissing it as a JV organization for two years until it grew so out of control he no longer had a choice but deal with it!

Forum List

Back