CHICKENSHIT TRUMP fleeing DC when the kids come a marching!!

FAKE NEWS only a moron believes................

And guess who the moron is that admires Trump?

Guess who isn't an ANTI AMERICAN asshole ........ you need a reality check MOVE TO EUROPE please we will help you buy a ONE WAY TICKET>

View attachment 183561

Notice how these conservative nutjobs will offer all day to buy you a ticket somewhere, but when push comes to shove, they back down?

I've yet to see anyone buy someone else a one way ticket to another country on this board.

Well, frankly, no one has agreed to go permanently, and asked for a ticket.

There would be signed contracts, you know.

No surprise there. Not even a little. I hope we have lots of footage of him playing golf at his course. In the meantime, I also hope there are plenty of people left behind to stand outside in Florida at Mar A Lago all weekend!

FAA records reveal Trump plans to flee to Mar-a-Lago when thousands of student rally against guns in DC
default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS
19 MAR 2018 AT 12:54 ET

President Donald Trump is expected to abandon the White House when thousands of students come to Washington, D.C. on Saturday to participate in the March for Our Lives anti-gun rally.

According to FAA records
obtained by Sun Sentinel, flight restrictions have been issued for the area around the Mar-a-Lago estate from Friday through Sunday.

Report Advertisement
At the same time, thousands of students and other activists will descend on D.C. to call for Congress to take action against school shootings. The march was organized after the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

As many as half a million students are expected to participate in the event.

The White House has not yet confirmed the president’s weekend schedule...

FAA records reveal Trump plans to flee to Mar-a-Lago when thousands of student rally against guns in DC

View attachment 183522
Perhaps in the leftist traitor organizers of this "march" had any sense they would have had the "march" at Mar-a-Lago?

Mar a Lago is a private club, and there is no way in hell that they would be allowed through the gates.

No surprise there. Not even a little. I hope we have lots of footage of him playing golf at his course. In the meantime, I also hope there are plenty of people left behind to stand outside in Florida at Mar A Lago all weekend!

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

President Donald Trump is expected to abandon the White House when thousands of students come to Washington, D.C. on Saturday to participate in the March for Our Lives anti-gun rally.

According to FAA records
obtained by Sun Sentinel, flight restrictions have been issued for the area around the Mar-a-Lago estate from Friday through Sunday.

Report Advertisement
At the same time, thousands of students and other activists will descend on D.C. to call for Congress to take action against school shootings. The march was organized after the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

View attachment 183522
Perhaps in the leftist traitor organizers of this "march" had any sense they would have had the "march" at Mar-a-Lago?

Mar a Lago is a private club, and there is no way in hell that they would be allowed through the gates.

Private Property is a beautiful thing. I doubt you'd want strangers protesting in your home.

He goes to Mar-a-Lago nearly every weekend. Nothing unusual about that.

I hate to tell you this, but we are not - no matter how hard the Democrats wish it to be true - living in the 1960s with some resurrected kiddie crusade.

The march is a media event. Nothing more. Essentially, it will mean precisely dick.

Boy,are you in for a shock when those young people start voting. Some will turn 18 this year. Many more in the next 2 years.

You old farts will be dead meat. You stirred them up. They will be waiting for the day they can vote.
The majority of teens are actually STILL pro gun.

You mean..when the kids are being marched by their leftist handlers.

He left to protect them. I imagine if he was there, one of your crazy retards, one of those nuts that are being monitored and allowed to arm themselves by the FBI, would show up and mow a bunch of people down.
These kids did this on her OWN. That should scare the shit of the grownups.
No they were enlisted and organised by the torturer/murderer, shariah supporting, antisemitic women’s march ‘leaders’.

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522

Private Property is a beautiful thing. I doubt you'd want strangers protesting in your home.

I was responding to MikeTX who was saying that if the protest organizers had any sense, they would have shipped down to Mar a Lago. But, if they did that, they wouldn't get the coverage they want, as well as would be blocked at the gates and their protest wouldn't have as much impact there as it will in DC.

Marching on the WH is much more effective than stomping around at the gates of his golf resort. But, there is a chance it could come to that eventually.

I hate to tell you this, but we are not - no matter how hard the Democrats wish it to be true - living in the 1960s with some resurrected kiddie crusade.

The march is a media event. Nothing more. Essentially, it will mean precisely dick.

Boy,are you in for a shock when those young people start voting. Some will turn 18 this year. Many more in the next 2 years.

You old farts will be dead meat. You stirred them up. They will be waiting for the day they can vote.
They won't vote in numbers any more than the current crop of losers.

Look, bub,,when people hide in terror and watch their friends killed they never,ever get rid of that horror?

They will vote and throw those gun worshipers out!

This one is not going away!

Major issue that you fail to understand is how to repeal or change the Second Amendment.

You will never have the votes in the Senate to change or repeal the Second Amendment and red state kids are raised to understand that it is the individual that kills and not the firearm.

The firearm is the weapon of choice.

All those kids can do is work at local and state level but on the Federal level they will never have the votes.

Also what is lost in this conversation is the failure from the FBI to the local LEO and this last mass shooting with kids could have been prevented.

It is the failure of the PC society and the FBI and local LEO and the question should be why the mass shooter was still walking as a free man after countless attempts to get him off the streets?

So let admit the truth your side will never have the votes you wish to have in the Senate nor will you get a super majority of States to support the changing or repealing of the Second Amendment but you will keep on dreaming for that day that will never happen!

They won't vote in numbers any more than the current crop of losers.
The Media's Unrepresentative Presentations

George McGovern believed his crop of spoiled loudmouths would. He lost 49 states to 1, and that to someone as unlikable as Nixon.

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522

I was responding to MikeTX who was saying that if the protest organizers had any sense, they would have shipped down to Mar a Lago. But, if they did that, they wouldn't get the coverage they want, as well as would be blocked at the gates and their protest wouldn't have as much impact there as it will in DC.

Marching on the WH is much more effective than stomping around at the gates of his golf resort. But, there is a chance it could come to that eventually.

I disagree.

If Trump is there you will have the coverage except with Fox News...

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522

Never in his home troll. IT's like saying protest in Dallas if he lives in Dallas. Not in his home troll.

You mean..when the kids are being marched by their leftist handlers.

He left to protect them. I imagine if he was there, one of your crazy retards, one of those nuts that are being monitored and allowed to arm themselves by the FBI, would show up and mow a bunch of people down.
These kids did this on her OWN. That should scare the shit of the grownups.
No they were enlisted and organised by the torturer/murderer, shariah supporting, antisemitic women’s march ‘leaders’.

Come to us my pretties!!!!
WITCHES.jpg

Didn’t Trump have a personal sit down meeting with the kids from Florida?
We aren’t giving up our guns, so these little marches don’t mean anything, liberals have no common sense gun control idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We aren’t giving up our guns, so these little marches don’t mean anything, liberals have no common sense gun control idea.

In the WH meeting that Trump had with the FL shooting victims, he had only a few (4 or 5 I think), who were from FL, but the rest were from other DC schools, with a couple of parents from Sandy Hook. All of them were hand picked to look good for the cameras.

That's what they said when I first voted. I voted for Nixon. Nixon won by a landslide. McGovern disappeared.

Also, you can't legislate an end to the Constitution outside of the process mandated, short of a successful insurrection, which you won't enjoy.
the old geezer express is making its last stop

In the WH meeting that Trump had with the FL shooting victims, he had only a few (4 or 5 I think), who were from FL, but the rest were from other DC schools, with a couple of parents from Sandy Hook. All of them were hand picked to look good for the cameras.
So he did meet with them, cool.

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522
Where were these kids when all the shootings happen under Obummer? seems kinda goofy to me.
Oh wait, all he did was shed a fake tear.
85391125.jpg
I've seen those before !

Good plan there, genius!! Tell the next generation of Americans kids what they are doing is useless--"precisely dick." Is that what you told your own kids? Is that what your parents told you?

Forum List

Back