CHICKENSHIT TRUMP fleeing DC when the kids come a marching!!

No surprise there. Not even a little. I hope we have lots of footage of him playing golf at his course. In the meantime, I also hope there are plenty of people left behind to stand outside in Florida at Mar A Lago all weekend!

FAA records reveal Trump plans to flee to Mar-a-Lago when thousands of student rally against guns in DC
default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS
19 MAR 2018 AT 12:54 ET

President Donald Trump is expected to abandon the White House when thousands of students come to Washington, D.C. on Saturday to participate in the March for Our Lives anti-gun rally.

According to FAA records
obtained by Sun Sentinel, flight restrictions have been issued for the area around the Mar-a-Lago estate from Friday through Sunday.

Report Advertisement
At the same time, thousands of students and other activists will descend on D.C. to call for Congress to take action against school shootings. The march was organized after the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

As many as half a million students are expected to participate in the event.

The White House has not yet confirmed the president’s weekend schedule...

FAA records reveal Trump plans to flee to Mar-a-Lago when thousands of student rally against guns in DC

View attachment 183522

Trump will be at a Bone Spurs retreat as it's the first time his bone spurs have flared up again since he dodged the Vietnam draft. David Dennison will check into the Bone Spurs and Hooker Golfside Retreat for some much needed golf and prostitute sex. Melania will be appearing at the gigantic hypocrites convention across the street.
hey dumb ass.

"Obama puts vacation above American people amid deadly Louisiana flooding " -Washington Post

Can't defend Trump? Immediately go to the false equivalency and blame someone else.

All libs who have kids please turn over all household decisions to them immediately....it's their time.......

You mean..when the kids are being marched by their leftist handlers.

He left to protect them. I imagine if he was there, one of your crazy retards, one of those nuts that are being monitored and allowed to arm themselves by the FBI, would show up and mow a bunch of people down.
These kids did this on her OWN. That should scare the shit of the grownups.

He goes to Mar-a-Lago nearly every weekend. Nothing unusual about that.

I hate to tell you this, but we are not - no matter how hard the Democrats wish it to be true - living in the 1960s with some resurrected kiddie crusade.

The march is a media event. Nothing more. Essentially, it will mean precisely dick.

Boy,are you in for a shock when those young people start voting. Some will turn 18 this year. Many more in the next 2 years.

You old farts will be dead meat. You stirred them up. They will be waiting for the day they can vote.

That's what they said when I first voted. I voted for Nixon. Nixon won by a landslide. McGovern disappeared.

Also, you can't legislate an end to the Constitution outside of the process mandated, short of a successful insurrection, which you won't enjoy.

No surprise there. Not even a little. I hope we have lots of footage of him playing golf at his course. In the meantime, I also hope there are plenty of people left behind to stand outside in Florida at Mar A Lago all weekend!

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

President Donald Trump is expected to abandon the White House when thousands of students come to Washington, D.C. on Saturday to participate in the March for Our Lives anti-gun rally.

According to FAA records
obtained by Sun Sentinel, flight restrictions have been issued for the area around the Mar-a-Lago estate from Friday through Sunday.

Report Advertisement
At the same time, thousands of students and other activists will descend on D.C. to call for Congress to take action against school shootings. The march was organized after the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

View attachment 183522
He'd go golfing even if there was no march. He golfs most weekends, at taxpayers' expense.

He goes to Mar-a-Lago nearly every weekend. Nothing unusual about that.

I hate to tell you this, but we are not - no matter how hard the Democrats wish it to be true - living in the 1960s with some resurrected kiddie crusade.

The march is a media event. Nothing more. Essentially, it will mean precisely dick.

Boy,are you in for a shock when those young people start voting. Some will turn 18 this year. Many more in the next 2 years.

You old farts will be dead meat. You stirred them up. They will be waiting for the day they can vote.
Yea, just like all the idiots we have now going after Trump.

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522
man, good thing obama never went golfing or something like right after a tragedy.

like playing golf after saying BAD ISIS FOR BEHEADING ONE OF OURS!!!
or vacationing after hurricanes
or after a truck plows into a market killing a dozen

and why, pray tell, did the student never think to march during any of the 70+ school shootings under his own watch?
List of school shootings in the United States - Wikipedia

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522
Where were these kids when all the shootings happen under Obummer? seems kinda goofy to me.
Oh wait, all he did was shed a fake tear.
85391125.jpg

They were being indoctrinated in school.

But now is *their* moment.

Creepy Obama Tells Anti-Gun Teens: “We’ve Been Waiting For You”

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522
After Trump decimated both political parties, the media, Hollywood, Academia and more recently the Deep State, a bunch of publicly taught snowflakes are going to scare him?

Seriously?!

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522
Where were these kids when all the shootings happen under Obummer? seems kinda goofy to me.
85391125.jpg

Hmmm ...

I thought THEY were the ones they were waiting for.

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522
85391125.jpg

Hmmm ...

I thought THEY were the ones they were waiting for.

Lol..it's all just that "community organizer" propaganda bs. Whoever you are talking to is who you've been waiting for.

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522
He'd go golfing even if there was no march. He golfs most weekends, at taxpayers' expense.

And each property MAKES MONEY with each of his 'visits'. Sure glad the 'black one' hadn't tried that shit.

Forum List

Back