CHICKENSHIT TRUMP fleeing DC when the kids come a marching!!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
No surprise there. Not even a little. I hope we have lots of footage of him playing golf at his course. In the meantime, I also hope there are plenty of people left behind to stand outside in Florida at Mar A Lago all weekend!

FAA records reveal Trump plans to flee to Mar-a-Lago when thousands of student rally against guns in DC
default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS
19 MAR 2018 AT 12:54 ET

President Donald Trump is expected to abandon the White House when thousands of students come to Washington, D.C. on Saturday to participate in the March for Our Lives anti-gun rally.

According to FAA records
obtained by Sun Sentinel, flight restrictions have been issued for the area around the Mar-a-Lago estate from Friday through Sunday.

Report Advertisement
At the same time, thousands of students and other activists will descend on D.C. to call for Congress to take action against school shootings. The march was organized after the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

As many as half a million students are expected to participate in the event.

The White House has not yet confirmed the president’s weekend schedule...

FAA records reveal Trump plans to flee to Mar-a-Lago when thousands of student rally against guns in DC

upload_2018-3-19_13-40-51.png

You mean..when the kids are being marched by their leftist handlers.

He left to protect them. I imagine if he was there, one of your crazy retards, one of those nuts that are being monitored and allowed to arm themselves by the FBI, would show up and mow a bunch of people down.

He goes to Mar-a-Lago nearly every weekend. Nothing unusual about that.

I hate to tell you this, but we are not - no matter how hard the Democrats wish it to be true - living in the 1960s with some resurrected kiddie crusade.

The march is a media event. Nothing more. Essentially, it will mean precisely dick.

I hate to tell you this, but we are not - no matter how hard the Democrats wish it to be true - living in the 1960s with some resurrected kiddie crusade.

The march is a media event. Nothing more. Essentially, it will mean precisely dick.

No, it's part of a movement. They're recruiting children from the schools to riot. That's what community organizers under Obama do.

And they WANT them to be shot. Which is why the fbi is *monitoring* crazy people and making sure they access guns.

Leftists whine that he goes there constantly. He is going there again, now, he is running from something:rofl:

No surprise there. Not even a little. I hope we have lots of footage of him playing golf at his course. In the meantime, I also hope there are plenty of people left behind to stand outside in Florida at Mar A Lago all weekend!

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

President Donald Trump is expected to abandon the White House when thousands of students come to Washington, D.C. on Saturday to participate in the March for Our Lives anti-gun rally.

According to FAA records
obtained by Sun Sentinel, flight restrictions have been issued for the area around the Mar-a-Lago estate from Friday through Sunday.

Report Advertisement
At the same time, thousands of students and other activists will descend on D.C. to call for Congress to take action against school shootings. The march was organized after the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

View attachment 183522
Where were these kids when all the shootings happen under Obummer? seems kinda goofy to me.
Oh wait, all he did was shed a fake tear.
85391125.jpg

Last edited:
Leftists whine that he goes there constantly. He is going there again, now, he has an ultimatum :rofl:

What exactly is his "ultimatum"?
Terrible terminology lol

I don't think that you really know what that word means. Let me help you out.........

the definition of ultimatum

ultimatum

[uhl-tuh-mey-tuh m, -mah-]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun, plural ultimatums, ultimata

[uhl-tuh-mey-tuh, -mah-] (Show IPA)
1. a final, uncompromising demand or set of terms issued by a party to a dispute, the rejection of which may lead to a severance of relations or to the use of force.
2. a final proposal or statement of conditions.

Now, can you explain to us what Trumps demands are concerning Mar a Lago?

Leftists whine that he goes there constantly. He is going there again, now, he has an ultimatum :rofl:

What exactly is his "ultimatum"?
Terrible terminology lol

I don't think that you really know what that word means. Let me help you out.........

the definition of ultimatum

ultimatum

[uhl-tuh-mey-tuh m, -mah-]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun, plural ultimatums, ultimata

[uhl-tuh-mey-tuh, -mah-] (Show IPA)
1. a final, uncompromising demand or set of terms issued by a party to a dispute, the rejection of which may lead to a severance of relations or to the use of force.
2. a final proposal or statement of conditions.

Now, can you explain to us what Trumps demands are concerning Mar a Lago?
:lol: Thats why i said i used the wrong word and then i edited it. Holy shit lol

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522
Where were these kids when all the shootings happen under Obummer? seems kinda goofy to me.
Oh wait, all he did was shed a fake tear.
85391125.jpg

Trump went golfing at MAR A LAGO after he met with 'people' post Parkland shooting for 2 hours. NO TEARS! Period.

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522

Trump will be at a Bone Spurs retreat as it's the first time his bone spurs have flared up again since he dodged the Vietnam draft. David Dennison will check into the Bone Spurs and Hooker Golfside Retreat for some much needed golf and prostitute sex. Melania will be appearing at the gigantic hypocrites convention across the street.

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS

According to FAA records

Report Advertisement

View attachment 183522

Trump will be at a Bone Spurs retreat as it's the first time his bone spurs have flared up again since he dodged the Vietnam draft. David Dennison will check into the Bone Spurs and Hooker Golfside Retreat for some much needed golf and prostitute sex. Melania will be appearing at the gigantic hypocrites convention across the street.
hey dumb ass.

"Obama puts vacation above American people amid deadly Louisiana flooding " -Washington Post

Boy,are you in for a shock when those young people start voting. Some will turn 18 this year. Many more in the next 2 years.

You old farts will be dead meat. You stirred them up. They will be waiting for the day they can vote.

Forum List

Back