Chick-Fil-A sets all time sales record

peeps2.jpg

What a dick.

Why can't the homos just shut their mouths and let others be?

The owner is the one who went out of his way to publicly voice his opinion in order to provoke a response which would conveniently orchestrate a timely political spectacle...

No, he did not; he responded honestly to a question put to him in an interview. The "orchestrating" here was done by the Left, with the assistance of some pandering liberal big-city mayors. They started it, it backfired; now, they own it, and have nothing to offer up except hysterical name-calling. The liberal sense of entitlement to the unquestioning support of the American people would be laughable, were it less destructive.

I'm actually getting a tremendous chuckle from the entire deal/discuss. This is really amusing...on so many levels.
I can imagine this day being on a RNC highlite reel of successes.

Would you like to explain why you think it was NOT a success ?

* Kids all over America learned what the 1st amendment is all about...

* Americans all over the land came together for a common cause that had nothing to do with a national tragedy or anything....

* It was a ton of fun talking to total strangers, and discussing the future of the republic... something that would not have happened 4 years ago :eusa_whistle:

* And an American entrepreneur made a ton of money.... hurray for capitalism. :clap2:

Im trying to see the failure in it, but I may need your help....

(I won't be holding my breath waiting for your response)

Last edited:
#89-Hilarious, brainwashed moron hater.

How on earth could you support this hater back in '08 ?!

Although Barack Obama has said that he supports civil unions, he is against gay marriage. In an interview with the Chicago Daily Tribune, Obama said, "I'm a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."

!!!!!!!!NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!FOR LIBERAL LEMMINGS!!!!!!!​

Until just a few weeks ago, Barack Obama espoused the same exact view of marriage that Dan Cathy does.

You may now return to your government cheese....:clap2:

Yep. Here's the hater in '08

Although Barack Obama has said that he supports civil unions, he is against gay marriage. In an interview with the Chicago Daily Tribune, Obama said, "I'm a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."

Jeezus, if Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity can get 15 million inbreds to listen to their shit day after day year after year,

who's surprised that some homophobic chicken plucker can get 15 minutes of fame?

Why can't the homos just shut their mouths and let others be?

The owner is the one who went out of his way to publicly voice his opinion in order to provoke a response which would conveniently orchestrate a timely political spectacle...

No, he did not; he responded honestly to a question put to him in an interview. The "orchestrating" here was done by the Left, with the assistance of some pandering liberal big-city mayors. They started it, it backfired; now, they own it, and have nothing to offer up except hysterical name-calling. The liberal sense of entitlement to the unquestioning support of the American people would be laughable, were it less destructive.

Bravo... could not have said it better if I tried.

If only the left would put away their own bigotry and hatred for a second, maybe just maybe they would see the irony in all of this.

why were they being supported again?

To Show people how fed up with the Reactionary, Boycott anyone who does not agree with you left, Americans really are.

Of course.

Ok so now boycotts are bad again?

Since when is a public threat by elected officials to keep a business out of their cities in reprisal for what an executive of that business SAID (not DID, mind you; SAID) a "boycott"? Looks more like using government power to violate constitutional rights, to me. Do try to keep up; I know that's hard for you, but try.

Jeezus, if Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity can get 15 million inbreds to listen to their shit day after day year after year,

who's surprised that some homophobic chicken plucker can get 15 minutes of fame?

So 0bama was homophobic before his position flip-fl... er, "evolved"?

It was the libs who gave Cathy the floor...

Regretting that now, dipshit? I'm sure he thanks you...:lol:

They had NOTHING to do with it... NOTHING whatsoever.

The dead spoke again :badgrin:

Get it thru your thick skull... those talking heads on the radio are parroting US, not the other way around!

More name-calling, Carby? Geez, you guys really ARE intellectually bankrupt!

To Show people how fed up with the Reactionary, Boycott anyone who does not agree with you left, Americans really are.

Of course.

Ok so now boycotts are bad again?

Since when is a public threat by elected officials to keep a business out of their cities in reprisal for what an executive of that business SAID (not DID, mind you; SAID) a "boycott"? Looks more like using government power to violate constitutional rights, to me. Do try to keep up; I know that's hard for you, but try.

Plus, he never said he was against anything.... he merely stated his support for traditional marriage.

Seems you can now no longer just accept and tollerate the "gay lifestyle", but now it seems you are required to endorse it.

:wtf:

Forum List

Back