Chick-Fil-A sets all time sales record

Why can't the homos just shut their mouths and let others be?

The owner is the one who went out of his way to publicly voice his opinion in order to provoke a response which would conveniently orchestrate a timely political spectacle...

Yes it's the Owners Fault for saying what he believes, and not the Fault of you Reactionary assholes on the Left.

lol

good one

Who said anything about fault? My post was a response to "letting others be".

The shame of it is the reaction he intentionally provoked was unnecessary and deliberately divisive, and now once again gays are being used as a timely wedge issue just because some random guy wanted to say what he believed. blech

The owner is the one who went out of his way to publicly voice his opinion in order to provoke a response which would conveniently orchestrate a timely political spectacle...

Yes it's the Owners Fault for saying what he believes, and not the Fault of you Reactionary assholes on the Left.

lol

good one

Who said anything about fault? My post was a response to "letting others be".

The shame of it is the reaction he intentionally provoked was unnecessary and deliberately divisive, and now once again gays are being used as a timely wedge issue just because some random guy wanted to say what he believed. blech

It wasn't intentionally provoked...

Always a good day when regular folks tell militant liberal activists to FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!

I guess some of you have to grasp your exciting little victories whereever you can get them, eh?

The First amendment sure bites when people you don't agree with exercise their Rights to use it, doesn't it?

I'm sorry....you seem to think that this bites in any way. I'm actually getting a tremendous chuckle from the entire deal/discuss. This is really amusing...on so many levels.
I can imagine this day being on a RNC highlite reel of successes.

Rush and Sean etc. told the hater/dupe/bigots to show up, and they did- big mystery. 20% of Americans are brainwashed nuts...change the channel.

You are just pissed because they don't serve chicken sandwiches at the soup kitchen you visit every day.

Good food! My grandkids really enjoyed the family environment, a young couple proposed while we were there. She accepted his ring and we all congratulated them...

Rush and Sean etc. told the hater/dupe/bigots to show up, and they did- big mystery. 20% of Americans are brainwashed nuts...change the channel.

20%?.....last week it was half the Country.....the week before that it was just about everyone but you and the Far Left.....what happened Frankie?.....did YOU change the channel?....

Chik-fil-a "gate" perfectly illustrates the difference between conservatives and liberals.
Conservatives show their support by standing in line and purchasing a product. Liberals go out and "occupy" private property with the objectives of offending others and preventing commerce.

Of course, Leftists have long been the consummate hypocrites. On the one hand, they boycott "Chik-fil-a" because the CEO subscribes to the Judeo-Christian family model established through all of recorded history (gasp!! How dare they!) ....and on the other hand, they fill the tanks of their cars with fuel purchased from Islamic cultures that condone the stoning of homosexuals.......:cuckoo:

!!!!!!!!NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!FOR LIBERAL LEMMINGS!!!!!!!​

Until just a few weeks ago, Barack Obama espoused the same exact view of marriage that Dan Cathy does.

You may now return to your government cheese....:clap2:

Forum List

Back