Chick-Fil-A sets all time sales record

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
:clap2:

Chick-Fil-A Shattered Sales Records On 'Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day'

Throngs of supporters piled in to Chick-fil-As across the nation yesterday for Mike Huckabee's Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. The restaurants were jam-packed all day.

In fact, the day was so successful that it looks like Chick-fil-A set a one-day sales record with plenty of time to spare.

"It's gone beyond anything I could have imagined," Huckabee told FOX News. "Every one of (the stores) that I know have reported record, historic sales yesterday ... a lot of the stores ran out of chicken before the end of the day."

Read more: Chick-Fil-A Shattered Sales Records On 'Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day' - Business Insider

tumblr_m429fwqFyn1rw4yfko1_250.gif

• Banned
why were they being supported again?

Because the right is sick of the left trying to cleanse our society, and tell everyone how they must think.
What it comes down to, it was a collective FUCK YOU !
sent to the left.

Because the right is sick of the left trying to cleanse our society, and tell everyone how they must think.
sent to the left.

So, let me get this straight (no pun intended)...this is to be considered a great Right wing victory?

Because someone told them Liberals hate chicken sandwiches. Its worked in the past. See: Patriot Act. Got them to vote for a bad idea by telling them "liberals love terrorist....Do you?"

When the smoke cleared they realize they hurt themselves in the process. Just like that Chicken Sandwich w/ milkshake

sent to the left.

So, let me get this straight (no pun intended)...this is to be considered a great Right wing victory?

Chick-Fil-ASS had coupons everywhere, most of the food purchased was at half price. P.T. Barnum would be proud.

sent to the left.

how was anyone telling you how to think?

or do you reserve that right for fox news and the am radio?

Oh please, you know what I'm talking about. Now if you simply believe and want to preserve the definition of marriage, you're somehow a "hater".
You guys want to force us to comply with your belief system. The ceo simply gave his opinion on gay marriage and suddenly liberal mayors want to keep them out of their towns.
That's bullshit, and that's why this blowback occured.

sent to the left.

how was anyone telling you how to think?

or do you reserve that right for fox news and the am radio?

Oh please, you know what I'm talking about. Now if you simply believe and want to preserve the definition of marriage, you're somehow a "hater".
You guys want to force us to comply with your belief system. The ceo simply gave his opinion on gay marriage and suddenly liberal mayors want to keep them out of their towns.
That's bullshit, and that's why this blowback occured.
Let me ask again....are you considering this some great Right wing victory?

sent to the left.

I wouldn't say a victory as much as it was a "statement".

Forum List

Back