Chick-Fil-A sets all time sales record

Please make the rational argument for denying gays the right to same sex marriage.

You'd be the first. I've asked to hear that argument repeatedly. There is none.
The man did not say that; he simply re-affirmed his support for traditional marriage. Presuming that anyone who does not endorse gay marriage opposes it is bad enough. Trying to bully someone into endorsing it against his religious convictions is worse. You liberals think you are entitled to browbeat anyone who does not actively support your desired positions into silence. The constitution, and now the American people, say otherwise. Keep trying that, and see what happens-you won't like it!

Do you live under a rock? Have you not noticed that the courts are striking down anti-same sex marriage legislation left and right? Have you not noticed the public opinion polls have consistently moved towards and has now surpassed the majority approving same-sex marriage these days? Really, get with it.

Yes, but when the people get a chance to vote, they vote it down, which is why I think that some issues should be taken out of the hands of the people, and given to the courts, who can make unbiased decisions.

Fasting is an impressive form of protest. Even though I disagreed with the way OWS was handled, sitting out in the cold for days getting pepper sprayed by the police was an impressive form of protest. Lining up to eat good food at half price... I'm sure Ghandi would have been proud.

Saddens me that local govenrments would use their force against Chik-fil-a because of their religious values.

Jeezus, if Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity can get 15 million inbreds to listen to their shit day after day year after year,

who's surprised that some homophobic chicken plucker can get 15 minutes of fame?

and he owes it all to people like you.....im sure you made his day.....

The man did not say that; he simply re-affirmed his support for traditional marriage. Presuming that anyone who does not endorse gay marriage opposes it is bad enough. Trying to bully someone into endorsing it against his religious convictions is worse. You liberals think you are entitled to browbeat anyone who does not actively support your desired positions into silence. The constitution, and now the American people, say otherwise. Keep trying that, and see what happens-you won't like it!

Do you live under a rock? Have you not noticed that the courts are striking down anti-same sex marriage legislation left and right? Have you not noticed the public opinion polls have consistently moved towards and has now surpassed the majority approving same-sex marriage these days? Really, get with it.

Yes, but when the people get a chance to vote, they vote it down, which is why I think that some issues should be taken out of the hands of the people, and given to the courts, who can make unbiased decisions.
kinda like in very Liberal California.....twice.....:eusa_eh:

Yeah we all know that courts never make biased decisions.

:clap2:

Chick-Fil-A Shattered Sales Records On 'Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day'

Throngs of supporters piled in to Chick-fil-As across the nation yesterday for Mike Huckabee's Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. The restaurants were jam-packed all day.

In fact, the day was so successful that it looks like Chick-fil-A set a one-day sales record with plenty of time to spare.

"It's gone beyond anything I could have imagined," Huckabee told FOX News. "Every one of (the stores) that I know have reported record, historic sales yesterday ... a lot of the stores ran out of chicken before the end of the day."

Read more: Chick-Fil-A Shattered Sales Records On 'Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day' - Business Insider

Will be interesting to see their long term sales. No matter how much you may hate gays, you can only eat at Chick-Fil-A so many times.

Yes, and frankly it wasn't too bright of the ceo to have made these comments.
On the business side, if I ran a company I would do everything I could to not offend anyone.
The guy however has the right to his opinion, and these mayors have no business trying to keep them from building restaurants in their towns based solely on his belief in traditional marriage.

You know if the Gays can boycott more businesses maybe they can get the economy started again!

Let me ask again....are you considering this some great Right wing victory?

And by the way, you guys get to make a "statement" tomorrow with your "kiss-in".
Maybe it will be a record drop in sales for a single day.
For me, I'm just hoping a few pretty girls show up, I'll be kicking back at a table with a pair of breasts and thighs waiting for the show :clap2:.

My kiss in? wait...are you a voyeur?

No, he just doesn't actually eat at Chik fil A very often. They don't serve thighs or any bone-in chicken. Good sandwiches though.

I'm not sue why he had to lie about this but...alas he did.

And by the way, you guys get to make a "statement" tomorrow with your "kiss-in".
Maybe it will be a record drop in sales for a single day.
For me, I'm just hoping a few pretty girls show up, I'll be kicking back at a table with a pair of breasts and thighs waiting for the show :clap2:.

My kiss in? wait...are you a voyeur?

No, he just doesn't actually eat at Chik fil A very often. They don't serve thighs or any bone-in chicken. Good sandwiches though.

I'm not sue why he had to lie about this but...alas he did.

Me thinks it went right over your head.

In Decatur, the kiss in protest attracted 40 people. The Chick Fil A being protested distributed free lemonade to the protesters.

Way TO GO!

Fasting is an impressive form of protest. Even though I disagreed with the way OWS was handled, sitting out in the cold for days getting pepper sprayed by the police was an impressive form of protest. Lining up to eat good food at half price... I'm sure Ghandi would have been proud.

Conservatives simply are not activists, by and large. We don't derive much meaning or fulfillment from political action. That is why, when we do join together to express common political views, we get permits. And we clean up. And we do this without the need for massive police intervention. And then we vote for the progress we want.

That's quite a contrast from the libs. Who will destroy public and private property, squat on public and private lands for weeks on end, disrupt businesses large and small, engage in all manner of criminal activity, and attempt to offend everyone in sight, all the while in support of political messages that are not even clear to themselves.

Us normal people just want to be left alone to live our lives. We do not thrive on the thoughts of massive government.

Forum List

Back