Chick-Fil-A sets all time sales record

Front Page by itself today in the New York Post!!! I damn near split my sides laughing thinking about all the k00k losing...........

Best line from a customer on line at one location when asked about why he was there........."Well, I think this whole story is kinda gay!!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Last edited:
why were they being supported again?

Because the right is sick of the left trying to cleanse our society, and tell everyone how they must think.
What it comes down to, it was a collective FUCK YOU !
sent to the left.

So, let me get this straight (no pun intended)...this is to be considered a great Right wing victory?

Actually, it's a great American victory, it preserves free speech and discourages bullying. Thanks for asking.

Why can't the homos just shut their mouths and let others be?

The owner is the one who went out of his way to publicly voice his opinion in order to provoke a response which would conveniently orchestrate a timely political spectacle...

Because the right is sick of the left trying to cleanse our society, and tell everyone how they must think.
What it comes down to, it was a collective FUCK YOU !
sent to the left.

So, let me get this straight (no pun intended)...this is to be considered a great Right wing victory?

Actually, it's a great American victory, it preserves free speech and discourages bullying. Thanks for asking.

who was having their free speech threatened?

Half price is still too much for burnt "waffle fries" and a sandwich as thin as a half dollar.

You've never been? It's your loss. That sammich is so big it's hard to even wrap your big assed mouth around it.

peeps2.jpg

Most of them look too fat to fit in anywhere BUT a fast food joint. I see only ONE person who isn't obese in that photo.

then you're blind as a fucking bat. as are most liberals. that's why you're so stupid

I keep saying the republicans do take the easy route and stuff their already fat faces with more junk. If the Veggie Mart said those things you'll see the support...sorry..."support" decrease when you cant show it by wolfing down 1500 calories

Because veggie food SUCKS.....and with a little exercisee it doesnt matter.....

Why can't the homos just shut their mouths and let others be?

The owner is the one who went out of his way to publicly voice his opinion in order to provoke a response which would conveniently orchestrate a timely political spectacle...

He did a great job demonstrating just how hypocritical the OWS parasite homos that call for " tolerance " are. What the homos mean by "tolerance" is " social acceptance of fat bitches in mullets and men with corn holes the size of dinner plates".

nope,, it's not.

should be easy. you're making a claim, i'm just asking that you back it up.

clearly you can't, or you would.

i bet you have a problem with harry reid's assertion. funny that you'd do the same thing.

<snip>[/CENTER]

The funny thing is you don't realize how 180 degrees wrong this is..

Starting to get a clear picture of your idiocy, BDPoop....

You go ahead and explain. I'm more than willing to listen.

You'll have to ask yourself a question.... One that would seem obvious, but for some reason your hackery prevents you from seeing it...

Who do you think works soup kitchens in greater percentages: Christians or Atheists?

The funny thing is you don't realize how 180 degrees wrong this is..

Starting to get a clear picture of your idiocy, BDPoop....

You go ahead and explain. I'm more than willing to listen.

You'll have to ask yourself a question.... One that would seem obvious, but for some reason your hackery prevents you from seeing it...

Who do you think works soup kitchens in greater percentages: Christians or Atheists?

Nope. You don't get to change the subject to make a point.

Forum List

Back