Chick Fil A being overwhelmed

What fucking year is this? Damn the right are stuck in ' the good ole days' the only good part to all this is, the bigots and morons are dying off.

It is like the Romney campaign using the "Southern Strategy" as Reagan did by purposely kicking off his campaign for president in the place where civil rights folks were slaughtered

Righty today is a filthy, vile, hate monger and nothing more.

Yep, how horrible....I think gays are nasty.....wow I'm such a bigot........

What fucking year is this? Damn the right are stuck in ' the good ole days' the only good part to all this is, the bigots and morons are dying off.

awww, tissue?
like all these people attending this are from the RIGHT..
it is YOU who stuck on things, calling everyone bigots and morons for standing up in what they believe...but it's ok for others and Government officials to call for a boycott of a business just for speaking an opinion ..
I guess this is more of that TOLERANCE we hear you all preach

Last edited:

It is like the Romney campaign using the "Southern Strategy" as Reagan did by purposely kicking off his campaign for president in the place where civil rights folks were slaughtered

Yep, how horrible....I think gays are nasty.....wow I'm such a bigot........

a vile and filthy bigot, and you are proud of it, you are the typical Romney voter...:clap2:

awww, tissue?
it is YOU who stuck on things, calling everyone bigots and morons for standing up in what they believe...but it's ok for others and Government officials to call for a boycott of a business just for speaking an opinion ..

were you born an intolerant hateful moron or did someone do something to cause this?

hey , the human family is going to mature and go forward whether you bigots like it or not

awww, tissue?

were you born an intolerant hateful moron or did someone do something to cause this?

hey , the human family is going to mature and go forward whether you bigots like it or not

Priceless irony you little twit, look in the mirror.

Chic-Fi- A is getting huge crowds today. Fox just showed video of a line of cars going to Chic-Fil-A. Chic-Fil-A's all over the country are apparently getting a huge turnout. There is even a story about a Wendey's Putting the message on their sign saying "Today go to Chic-Fil-A"

Yeah--I thought this was going to back-fire. Everyone has a RIGHT to their personal opinion--including business owners. In fact--it was just a few months ago that Barack Obama and Joe Biden agreed with the owner's comments.

Color-Obama-gay-marriage.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Wow, you guys lie every single time you open your mouth, amazing

every time, wow, very consistent

Friday is the kiss in. Pretty exciting.

So on Friday there's going to be a "kiss-in" inside some of the restaurants?

Kiss Mor Chiks.

Lesbians are staging a counter-protest at Chick-fil-A's on Friday by swapping spit in them.

Somehow, I don't think the turn-out will be as great.

If all lesbians looked like they do in the movies, maybe they'd get a big turn-on. Er, I mean turn-out.

we'll be glued to the set, nothing like watching womens kiss each other? Will they be serving tongue?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFjoC_luno&feature=related]New Chick-fil-A song by Tim Hawkins - YouTube[/ame]

Chic-Fi- A is getting huge crowds today. Fox just showed video of a line of cars going to Chic-Fil-A. Chic-Fil-A's all over the country are apparently getting a huge turnout. There is even a story about a Wendey's Putting the message on their sign saying "Today go to Chic-Fil-A"

If you haven't made it to your local restaurant today I recommend the following:

chick-fil-a-chicken-biscuit.png
if you can get them to make it for you.... Best sandwich ever!

The brownies are ridiculously overpriced though.:eusa_hand:

Oh goody, Hatz is back ! :eusa_clap:

Well if there's going to be a "Kiss-In" on Friday, guess I'll have to show up.

I wouldn't mind eatin' some chicken while I'm watching a couple girls make-out.

I'll have me a couple of breasts and thighs.

Well if there's going to be a "Kiss-In" on Friday, guess I'll have to show up.

I wouldn't mind eatin' some chicken while I'm watching a couple girls make-out.

I'll have me a couple of breasts and thighs.

Be careful what ya wish for.... Bruce and Bob might show up too :eek:

While I support their right to demonstrate how open-minded and tolerant they by going to a restaurant that has stated publicly that it welcomes and will serve all people equally and making out with each other to make a bunch of families just trying to eat a meal uncomfortable...

I think that those on the left who think this is a good idea are woefully misguided from a political standpoint. Obviously, the left is already on board - making out in a restaurant isn't going to change that. Those on the religious right were never going to support gay marriage anyway, a gay couple swapping spit in front of them is only going to confirm for them that homosexuals are godless and rude. (Now, if those on the left were SERIOUS about demonstrating that homosexuals are just human beings seeking the same rights as everyone else...they should probably avoid doing something that most people find rude and inappropriate when straight people do it.)

So that really just leaves us with those moderates...those middle-of-the-road people that might actually be able to be swayed for Obama or Romney depending upon what they see and hear leading up to the election.

Do you really think that one of these moderates, sitting in a chick-fil-a (or watching a news report about it on TV), is going to be swayed by a bunch of people kissing in a restaurant making other people uncomfortable? I just don't see it.

I think this stunt is going to come across as petty, gross (because most people find PDA of any type gross), and childish...are those the words you want attached to your side of this debate?

Perfectly good common sense, (which of course means the Looney Left will do the exact opposite!).Let 'em protest; they'll just turn more people against Obama (and THAT'S a good thing!)

Forum List

Back