Chick Fil A being overwhelmed

Chic-Fi- A is getting huge crowds today. Fox just showed video of a line of cars going to Chic-Fil-A. Chic-Fil-A's all over the country are apparently getting a huge turnout. There is even a story about a Wendey's Putting the message on their sign saying "Today go to Chic-Fil-A"

I still wouldn't buy anything from them. I wouldn't care how good the food is. I do not support businesses who discriminate.

they don't discriminate fucktard. they won't even ask you if you're gay.

Chic-Fi- A is getting huge crowds today. Fox just showed video of a line of cars going to Chic-Fil-A. Chic-Fil-A's all over the country are apparently getting a huge turnout. There is even a story about a Wendey's Putting the message on their sign saying "Today go to Chic-Fil-A"

I still wouldn't buy anything from them. I wouldn't care how good the food is. I do not support businesses who discriminate.

Wow, so that's like everyone? The only reason you dont go to Chik Fil A is they dont serve pink taco

In other news: anti-gay marriage campaigns see massive loss of donations as chicken franchise takes profit cuts out of america's hate for homos.

In other news: chic fil a's new chicken selling strategy leads to massive chicken sales for the company.

In other news: Chick fil a's competitors make up losses in one day. We call that day sunday.

In other news: while anti-gay protestors were stuck in line at chick fil a many gay weddings proceeded without the presence of pointless protestors.

In other news: Massive outbreak of food poisoning erupts across the US. The cause appears to be undercooked chicken, and the use of old chicken to satisfy mad rush of customers at chic fil a.

In other news: John Goodman sighting at funny or die.

they don't discriminate fucktard. they won't even ask you if you're gay.

I know - progressives act like this is how it goes..

Customer: "Yeah let me get a number 2 combo."

Clerk: "Are you gay?"

WTF.....

Wow, so that's like everyone? The only reason you dont go to Chik Fil A is they dont serve pink taco

There are 2 reasons i don't go to chik fil a. The first is the dumbasses are closed on Sundays. The second is if i want deep fried leftover chunk of crappy chicken substance i eat chicen McNuggets, or wendy's chicken nuggets from the dollar menu. I did this long before not eating at chick fil a was cool, and these reasons existed long before they came out of the closet as anti-gay. I also don't eat at crap in a box, or arby's.

Just got a phone call from son, who headed over to Chic Fil A after work. He was in the drive through. I could hear them say they were running out of food!

No bownies :(

Then you would support them, they don't discriminate.

CfA doesn't discriminate. They don't refuse service to anyone.

So it looks like you can go eat some tomorrow. :clap2:

6UmAR.png

Americans are anti-gay not because of prejudice but because they know gays are child molesters. The priest scandal proved that.

go chick

Did I hear there was going to be a counter-protest by pro-gay groups?

Who will be pelted by chicken breasts and drumsticks.

Here in Kansas City, the word is out through the conservative networks....eat at Chick Fil A....

As I said, I'll be Burger King is pissed.

Did I hear there was going to be a counter-protest by pro-gay groups?

No. They will be a the the Dicks Fil a.

:lol: :Lol: :lol:

Last edited:
News cameras flock to busy Chic-Fil-A locations!

Fixed it for ya.

Yep here is another picture of what was going on at one Chick-Fil-A
m83gad-m83g85chickpowers.jpg

The line at the Chick-fil-A near Powers Boulevard wrapped about halfway around the building at 2:15 p.m. Wednesday and there were 54 cars in line for the drive-thru window. (Matt Steiner, The Gazette)

I'll bet these people VOTE too--LOL.

There are 2 reasons i don't go to chik fil a. The first is the dumbasses are closed on Sundays. The second is if i want deep fried leftover chunk of crappy chicken substance i eat chicen McNuggets, or wendy's chicken nuggets from the dollar menu. I did this long before not eating at chick fil a was cool, and these reasons existed long before they came out of the closet as anti-gay. I also don't eat at crap in a box, or arby's.

Hey stupid.

You ever gonna provide those tons of polls showing that independents are not leaving Obama ?

you don't even know what this is about
they aren't discriminating against anyone.

So where you OK with it when Obama said he was for Traditional marriage.

So where you OK with it when Obama said he was for Traditional marriage.

That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!

Forum List

Back