Chick Fil A being overwhelmed

Chic-Fi- A is getting huge crowds today. Fox just showed video of a line of cars going to Chic-Fil-A. Chic-Fil-A's all over the country are apparently getting a huge turnout. There is even a story about a Wendey's Putting the message on their sign saying "Today go to Chic-Fil-A"

Yeah...

I don't really give a fuck what Chic Fil A's owner thinks. When I want a chicken sandwich, the only concern I have is where I can find the most delicious one. That's usually chic fila.

Sorry, the people trying to make an issue out of this are being absurd.

I refuse to politicize chicken sandwiches.

Most of my friends that are gay feel the same way.

5016a10d388e5.jpg

Pretty stupid of that KFC owner.

All this talk about Chik-fil-A, can we get back to more important things, like preparing for the zombie apocalypse?

Great publicity stunt, announce to every dull witted American that will pay $$$$ for lousy food, something that appeals to their HATE.

Probably less dull witted haters than you could appreciate from your stunted life view.

You can get free chik-fil-A coupons on the USmeesage board!! Keep an eye out under the boards advertisement bar!!

Ah...no wonder.

Great publicity stunt, announce to every dull witted American that will pay $$$$ for lousy food, something that appeals to their HATE.

Wow you have horribel politics and bad taste..Chick Fil A is great...best fast food out there. Best service too....and what was hateful? CAn I get the quote again?
So not agreeing with you is hate? I think it's sanity

Did I hear there was going to be a counter-protest by pro-gay groups?

They're going to get their bitch NON PAYING asses booted.....

Who the fuck do they these fags think they are??? they're not paying customers - they're no different than OWS...

They can go kiss on the sidewalk.....

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.” - April 17, 2008, while running for president, defining marriage at the Saddleback Presidential Forum.

Read more: Obama gay marriage quotes - POLITICO.com

Let me guess -- it wasn't hateful when Obama said it.

Fuck KFC.... Our local KFC was shut down because it hired illegal aliens and those criminal fucks were selling cocaine through the drive-thru...

You know the progressives dream of capitalism... Illegal aliens selling dope out of a fast food joint...

Guess what? KFC is gone....

No one even wants the building.....

Chic-Fi- A is getting huge crowds today. Fox just showed video of a line of cars going to Chic-Fil-A. Chic-Fil-A's all over the country are apparently getting a huge turnout. There is even a story about a Wendey's Putting the message on their sign saying "Today go to Chic-Fil-A"

I still wouldn't buy anything from them. I wouldn't care how good the food is. I do not support businesses who discriminate.

I just love it when liberals get their hatefilled asses handed to them.

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back