Chicago: Nip It In The Bud

The closest officer was the one in danger. Ghetto thug turned to face him and at that point was posing a direct and deliberate threat. The fact he was shot so often proves the officer feared for his life. People who don't feel threatened only shoot once or twice.

Right. If was scared then, wait till he ends up in prison with the brothers for the rest of his life getting assraped for cigs..

They have a good old time with crooked cops in prison.

No disciplinary was taken on any of those complaints. Were they frivolous or was there a grand conspiracy to cover them up? The most logical answer given the number of complaints that get filed against police are frivolous compells the rational conclusion that they too were probably frivolous. In addition, those prior complaints have no bearing on the guilt or innocence of this police officer in this case.

Uh, 99% of complaints against the CPD are swept under the rug. If you'd lived here, you'd know about half the cops are crooked and it's been that way since I was a kid back in the 1960's. That's the problem of letting the CPD investigate itself.

You are a fascist pig. The cop is innocent until proven guilty. You, on the other hand, apparently want to convict the man based upon your knee-jerk emotional response without knowing all of the facts and circumstances, only a small clip of video.

I want to convict him because we have video tape of him shooting a kid 16 times when he was no threat. Come on, guy, "innocent until proven guilty' is a legal determination, not a logical one. If there was some compelling evidence in this guy's favor, we'd have heard it by now. He's had 14 months to get his shit together.

The closest officer was the one in danger. Ghetto thug turned to face him and at that point was posing a direct and deliberate threat. The fact he was shot so often proves the officer feared for his life. People who don't feel threatened only shoot once or twice.

Right. If was scared then, wait till he ends up in prison with the brothers for the rest of his life getting assraped for cigs..

You degenerate piece of shit. You would love to see that cop ass raped in prison, wouldn't you? You would probably like to be the one doing it. Are you stroking your dick while writing your posts?

You are a sick fuck to be wishing harm on the guy before he has even been convicted. And based on what? Your lay men's assessment of a 5 second video clip? You fucking homosexual, cop hating zombie imbecile!

No disciplinary was taken on any of those complaints. Were they frivolous or was there a grand conspiracy to cover them up? The most logical answer given the number of complaints that get filed against police are frivolous compells the rational conclusion that they too were probably frivolous. In addition, those prior complaints have no bearing on the guilt or innocence of this police officer in this case.

Uh, 99% of complaints against the CPD are swept under the rug. If you'd lived here, you'd know about half the cops are crooked and it's been that way since I was a kid back in the 1960's. That's the problem of letting the CPD investigate itself.

You are a fascist pig. The cop is innocent until proven guilty. You, on the other hand, apparently want to convict the man based upon your knee-jerk emotional response without knowing all of the facts and circumstances, only a small clip of video.

I want to convict him because we have video tape of him shooting a kid 16 times when he was no threat. Come on, guy, "innocent until proven guilty' is a legal determination, not a logical one. If there was some compelling evidence in this guy's favor, we'd have heard it by now. He's had 14 months to get his shit together.
Your thoughts are pure conjecture. Given that they are also sourced from an individual who has proven himself biased, depraved, and intellectually lacking, they are utterly worthless.

You degenerate piece of shit. You would love to see that cop ass raped in prison, wouldn't you? You would probably like to be the one doing it. Are you stroking your dick while writing your posts?

You are a sick fuck to be wishing harm on the guy before he has even been convicted. And based on what? Your lay men's assessment of a 5 second video clip? You fucking homosexual, cop hating zombie imbecile!

I have cops in my family. What this guy did was unacceptable. He put the lives of good cops in danger. He thoroughly deserves everything that happens to him in the next year, it's just too bad it didn't happen a year ago.

Your thoughts are pure conjecture. Given that they are also sourced from an individual who has proven himself biased, depraved, and intellectually lacking, they are utterly worthless.

Again, guy, every investigation of how the CPD does this comes to the same conclusion- they suck at disciplining their own and their relationship with the poorer communities is terrible. Which is tragic, when you have an incident like the murder of a 9 year old a few weeks ago, and no one wants to talk to the cops because they don't trust them.

I have cops in my family. What this guy did was unacceptable. He put the lives of good cops in danger. He thoroughly deserves everything that happens to him in the next year, it's just too bad it didn't happen a year ago.

Again, guy, every investigation of how the CPD does this comes to the same conclusion- they suck at disciplining their own and their relationship with the poorer communities is terrible. Which is tragic, when you have an incident like the murder of a 9 year old a few weeks ago, and no one wants to talk to the cops because they don't trust them.
If you have cops in your family then you ought to know better. My guess if that they probably think that you are a degenerate fuck too.

Not gonna happen.

Ok. Don't call them next time you need them.

Or we could just demand they clean up their acts. You know, common sense stuff.
Wrong. We can demand that the people they deal with clean up their act. You have no victims, just thugs assaulting cops, brandishing weapons, resisting arrest, trying to grab cops' guns, doing everything to escalate the situation from an arrest to a shooting. Because conservatives are moral, we place the responsibility precisely where it belongs, on the criminal that placed officers in danger through non compliance or felony assault. Because Leftists are immoral, you shift responsibility away from the perpetrators and onto law enforcement.

Just how far over the line would a cop have to be for you to NOT defend him? Protection rackets? Moonlighting as a hit man? Selling children to the highest bidder?

Show me an actual victim of police abuse and I'll side against the police. Not resisting arrest, grabbing cops guns, assaulting police, ignoring instructions, or brandishing weapons. Show me a victim and I'll be whistling a different tune.

Wrong. We can demand that the people they deal with clean up their act. You have no victims, just thugs assaulting cops, brandishing weapons, resisting arrest, trying to grab cops' guns, doing everything to escalate the situation from an arrest to a shooting. Because conservatives are moral, we place the responsibility precisely where it belongs, on the criminal that placed officers in danger through non compliance or felony assault. Because Leftists are immoral, you shift responsibility away from the perpetrators and onto law enforcement.

Just how far over the line would a cop have to be for you to NOT defend him? Protection rackets? Moonlighting as a hit man? Selling children to the highest bidder?

Show me an actual victim of police abuse and I'll side against the police. Not resisting arrest, grabbing cops guns, assaulting police, ignoring instructions, or brandishing weapons. Show me a victim and I'll be whistling a different tune.

Bullshit. To you, cops can do no wrong. We both know that, please do not make yourself look stupid by denying it. A cop could pull over a woman, drag her out of the car, beat her to a pulp, rape her on camera, shoot her in the head...and you would figure out a way to excuse it.

Bullshit. To you, cops can do no wrong. We both know that, please do not make yourself look stupid by denying it. A cop could pull over a woman, drag her out of the car, beat her to a pulp, rape her on camera, shoot her in the head...and you would figure out a way to excuse it.
Where's the victim? Until you find one, STFU.

Going after a seventeen year old who wasn't committing a crime and following the officer's directions. Oh and unarmed

Where's the victim? Until you find one, STFU.
These leftist fks really are dumb fks aren't they?

Boy you watch way too much tv

The officer already claimed it was a knife so he can't say that he thought it might have been gun at this point. Someone laying on the ground with a knife with multiple bullet holes in them is not a threat.

Bullshit. You obviously do not know what the hell you are talking about, you lying shit-bag.
Watch the fucking video, you fucking dumbass knuckle dragger. The kid was never a threat to the cops which is why the 7 other cops that were there didn't fire a shot.
He was a threat. Why do you think so many cops were dispatched to the scene, you stupid motherfucker? The video only captures a moment in all of this.
The video captures the most important moment in all of this and nobody was at risk of being harmed by the deceased. Again, the 7 other cops didn't empty their weapons, none of them fired a shot.

Iron Head is a very fitting name for someone without a brain.
He whirled around and was fired upon by the cop in most immediate danger.

Stop lying, Leftists!
The shots came first, dumbass

Bullshit. You obviously do not know what the hell you are talking about, you lying shit-bag.
Watch the fucking video, you fucking dumbass knuckle dragger. The kid was never a threat to the cops which is why the 7 other cops that were there didn't fire a shot.
He was a threat. Why do you think so many cops were dispatched to the scene, you stupid motherfucker? The video only captures a moment in all of this.
The video captures the most important moment in all of this and nobody was at risk of being harmed by the deceased. Again, the 7 other cops didn't empty their weapons, none of them fired a shot.

Stop lying, Leftists!
No they didn't.

Stop lying, Leftists!
No they didn't.
You're wrong. Sorry.
A moment-by-moment account of what the Laquan McDonald video shows

Last edited:

Stop lying, Leftists!
No they didn't.
You're wrong. Sorry.

You idiot. Look at the footage. He was shot after pivoting toward the cops with a weapon in hand. You just proved yourself wrong, you dumbass.

Stop lying, Leftists!
No they didn't.
You're wrong. Sorry.

You idiot. Look at the footage. He was shot after pivoting toward the cops with a weapon in hand. You just proved yourself wrong, you dumbass.
Nope

Forum List

Back