Cheney and daughter push GOP to hawkish stance.

Someone has to explain Cheney to me....

This was one of the most deeply unpopular VPs in history. He got the US into a quagmire of a war and wrote blank checks to a company he was a former CEO...
He is guilty of war profiteering, bribery and misleading shareholders.
Dick Cheney s Halliburton a corporate case study Pratap Chatterjee US news The Guardian

This guy is scum, how people can tollerate to listen to hium is beyond me, he should be shunned from public society... All I know if the piece of manure came on a show in Europe the advertisers would pull there products...

This was one of the most deeply unpopular VPs in history. He got the US into a quagmire of a war and wrote blank checks to a company he was a former CEO...
Dick Cheney s Halliburton a corporate case study Pratap Chatterjee US news The Guardian

This guy is scum, how people can tollerate to listen to hium is beyond me, he should be shunned from public society... All I know if the piece of manure came on a show in Europe the advertisers would pull there products...
When you know everyone's secrets and where the bodies are buried they will let you have a seat at the table. I am certain he spent his eight years in office collecting secrets on the powerful because they are powerful levers.

I agree in part with the Cheney's

We need 10K troops/infantry and marines to destroy ISIS

Get the C-17's ready

-Geaux

We must now make the sacrifice to clean up Obama's mess. We collectively elected him to the position he has so there is much work to be done beyond just destroying ISIS

Obama we got this

-Geaux

I'll try.

Cheney is unpopular now because of a decade of none stop media/lib propaganda.

Cheney as VP, did not get the US into a war. The President, with the support of Congress, got the US into a war.

He did not write "blank checks" to Halliburton. That's lib conspiracy theory nonsense.

I'll try.

Cheney is unpopular now because of a decade of none stop media/lib propaganda.

Cheney as VP, did not get the US into a war. The President, with the support of Congress, got the US into a war.

He did not write "blank checks" to Halliburton. That's lib conspiracy theory nonsense.
Cheney is unpopular because he has demonstrated all the personality and human kindness of a Killbot. GWB hired him to head his VP search committee, and he found himself, how narcissistic is that?

Not the Cheney's

-Geaux
===========
Robert Gates: U.S. will need to put boots on the ground in ISIS fight

Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey is not alone in thinking ground troops may be needed to handle the ISIS threat.

Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates says that President Obama will have to send in U.S. troops to fight the Islamic militant group.

In his first interview about ISIS, he told CBS News that while the president's plan is sound, he does have several concerns

"The reality is, they're not gonna be able to be successful against ISIS strictly from the air, or strictly depending on the Iraqi forces, or the Peshmerga, or the Sunni tribes acting on their own," Gates said. "So there will be boots on the ground if there's to be any hope of success in the strategy. And I think that by continuing to repeat that [the U.S. won't put boots on the ground], the president, in effect, traps himself."

Robert Gates on ISIS U.S. will need boots on the ground - CBS News

Get the C-17's ready

-Geaux
You and Cheney have one thing in common. You are both chickenhawk pussies who talk shit, but don't have the balls to put in on the line yourselves. Fucking punks, both of you.

Get the C-17's ready

-Geaux
You and Cheney have one thing in common. You are both chickenhawk pussies who talk shit, but don't have the balls to put in on the line yourselves. Fucking punks, both of you.

So I take it you will not be signing up to clean the Obama mess?

Very patriotic

-Geaux

Forum List

Back