The 2016 election is going to come down to Hillary vs. Jeb, of course

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014
Mesquite
You don’t need to waste your time over the next year listening to a parade of pundits or watching those ridiculous primary debates because the political landscape of the future looks like as Hillary vs. Jeb. Dynasty against dynasty. The campaign which would horrify Founding Fathers and will bore everyone to tears

You don’t need to waste your time over the next year listening to a parade of pundits or watching those ridiculous primary debates because the political landscape of the future looks like as Hillary vs. Jeb. Dynasty against dynasty. The campaign which would horrify Founding Fathers and will bore everyone to tears

They have become mind numbingly predictable, haven't they.

Once you understand the system and ideology, virtually every move Progs make becomes predictable.

The country is ripe for a third party run by someone, but the time to strike is not yet here. That will certainly make things interesting.

But lindsey half a fag graham just got in the race!

I'm tired of these dynasties as well.

What will be the next race?

Chelsea against Jenna or Barbara?

Like to see something passed to prevent relatives of a president running for the office for say, a minimum of 20 or more years.

Thanks for the warning.

Yes, it will most likely be Jeb and Hillary, the ones with the most money. Sure, these GOP contenders that have a gazillionaire propping them up may go a few rounds early on, but the money will have the staying power and Jeb and Hillary have it.

I wonder which of the two would be willing to push for a Constitutional Amendment to get the money out of our post Citizen's United political system?

i thought Jeb was still stuck in 10th place.
the last poll I read he was number one and have yet to decide.

I would puke and sit this one out if it comes down to the old hag and Jeb.

We can always hope the Candidate of Choice in 2012 makes a comeback.

33mpqo0.jpg

by the time Jeb announces, and where will he make his announcement? parking lot of a "Ray's Pizza", he will be beyond yesterdays news. and u think he will be more popular than Scott Walker?

or even this scenario, in the middle of a speech, Hillary loses bowel movement and craps her pant suits. u think they will still vote for her?

Forum List

Back