Cheney and daughter push GOP to hawkish stance.

Someone has to explain Cheney to me....

This was one of the most deeply unpopular VPs in history. He got the US into a quagmire of a war and wrote blank checks to a company he was a former CEO...
He is guilty of war profiteering, bribery and misleading shareholders.
Dick Cheney s Halliburton a corporate case study Pratap Chatterjee US news The Guardian

This guy is scum, how people can tollerate to listen to hium is beyond me, he should be shunned from public society... All I know if the piece of manure came on a show in Europe the advertisers would pull there products...

I'll try.

Cheney is unpopular now because of a decade of none stop media/lib propaganda.

Cheney as VP, did not get the US into a war. The President, with the support of Congress, got the US into a war.

He did not write "blank checks" to Halliburton. That's lib conspiracy theory nonsense.
Cheney is unpopular because he has demonstrated all the personality and human kindness of a Killbot. GWB hired him to head his VP search committee, and he found himself, how narcissistic is that?

A lib complaining about narcissism?

:rofl:

I agree in part with the Cheney's

We need 10K troops/infantry and marines to destroy ISIS

Get the C-17's ready

-Geaux

So you don't have anyone in your family in the military. Of course your think we need to drag more young men and women into a hopeless war in the middle east. It is for that reason that the voters in the United States will not elect another Republican to the WH for the foreseeable future.

One of the first things they will do is to send our young men and women off to fight someone else's war. That is guaranteed....

If DICK wants us to send troops to the middle east again, then he should be placed in a tank and lead them into battle. Let's see if he still feels the same way after that....

This was one of the most deeply unpopular VPs in history. He got the US into a quagmire of a war and wrote blank checks to a company he was a former CEO...
Dick Cheney s Halliburton a corporate case study Pratap Chatterjee US news The Guardian

This guy is scum, how people can tollerate to listen to hium is beyond me, he should be shunned from public society... All I know if the piece of manure came on a show in Europe the advertisers would pull there products...

I'll try.

Cheney as VP, did not get the US into a war. The President, with the support of Congress, got the US into a war.

He did not write "blank checks" to Halliburton. That's lib conspiracy theory nonsense.
Cheney is unpopular because he has demonstrated all the personality and human kindness of a Killbot. GWB hired him to head his VP search committee, and he found himself, how narcissistic is that?
Cheney has a gay daughter whom he loves and he supports gay marriage.

The media rarely talks about that side of him though.

I believe all politicians are sociopaths. They'd have to be. But Cheney loves this country. More than I can say about Obama.

I can't imagine any of the candidates wanting Cheney and his horrible daughter campaigning for them. Come to think of it, they are all going hard Right.

I'll try.

I believe all politicians are sociopaths. They'd have to be. But Cheney loves this country. More than I can say about Obama.
Cheney's hateful daughter, Liz, spoke out against her gay sister's marriage

I'll try.

Cheney's hateful daughter, Liz, spoke out against her gay sister's marriage

Interesting. You state that as though it is a bad thing.

IF the inverse is true, than you should give Dick Cheney credit for being loving and supportive.

But you cannot.

The writing should be on the wall for the US voters. If you want our young men and women to be sent to the middle east in tens of thousands, then vote Republican. The Hawks, the military industry, and particularly Halliburton are itching for a good bloody war....

Get the C-17's ready

-Geaux
You and Cheney have one thing in common. You are both chickenhawk pussies who talk shit, but don't have the balls to put in on the line yourselves. Fucking punks, both of you.

So I take it you will not be signing up to clean the Obama mess?

Very patriotic

-Geaux

Oh boy, another far right poster who forgets that Bush did invade Iraq and was warned of a civil war between the Shiites and Sunnis.
It's a fact that if there was no invasion there would be no ISIS.
Now to be honest, Obama did underestimate the strength and appeal of the ISIS, so definitely Obama shares the responsibility for the ISIS gains.
Thirdly, we Maliki who basically shut out the elected representatives of the Sunni faction from governmental decisions and Maliki also persecuted the Sunni population. All of these actions by Maliki drove militant Sunni in violent reactions, thus the civil war and the opening for radical Sunni Islam, ala the ISIS.
Why do partisans loyally refuse to look at the faults and mistakes of their own ideology? Clearly, this is a mess created by three incompetent leaders who lacked the ability to foresee the reactions to their actions.

Get the C-17's ready

-Geaux
You and Cheney have one thing in common. You are both chickenhawk pussies who talk shit, but don't have the balls to put in on the line yourselves. Fucking punks, both of you.

Very patriotic

-Geaux

Oh boy, another far right poster who forgets that Bush did invade Iraq and was warned of a civil war between the Shiites and Sunnis.
Now to be honest, Obama did underestimate the strength and appeal of the ISIS, so definitely Obama shares the responsibility for the ISIS gains.
Thirdly, we Maliki who basically shut out the elected representatives of the Sunni faction from governmental decisions and Maliki also persecuted the Sunni population. All of these actions by Maliki drove militant Sunni in violent reactions, thus the civil war and the opening for radical Sunni Islam, ala the ISIS.
Why do partisans loyally refuse to look at the faults and mistakes of their own ideology? Clearly, this is a mess created by three incompetent leaders who lacked the ability to foresee the reactions to their actions.
...and violated international law with their illegal invasion.

I'll try.

"But Cheney loves this country. More than I can say about Obama." -Misty
Are you sure? Didn't he work his ass off to NOT serve his country during the Vietnam War? How many deferments did he get?
Cheney loves this country when others are fighting his wars. How many brave Americans died or became physically or mentally impaired fighting his elective war?

Get the C-17's ready

-Geaux

Very patriotic

-Geaux

...and violated international law with their illegal invasion.

But you will never get a RWer to admit that "France was Right!"

I'll try.

"But Cheney loves this country. More than I can say about Obama." -Misty
Are you sure? Didn't he work his ass off to NOT serve his country during the Vietnam War? How many deferments did he get?
Cheney loves this country when others are fighting his wars. How many brave Americans died or became physically or mentally impaired fighting his elective war?

And now and his daughter want to see it again. I guess he has made promises to Halliburton.

I'll try.

He pulled back on his support for his gay daughter when his other daughter was running (big failure) for the Senate.

One thing I'd like to know....how'd he end up at the front of the line for a heart transplant so quickly?

Forum List

Back