Chelsea Just Wasn't Into Her Speech

Neither Bill nor Chelsea seem very willing participants in the quest for Hillary power.

I've made a good livelihood as a behaviorial therapist, an' I was a very good one.
While watching Chelseas' speech last night, the lack of passion was evident along with an incongruent look in her eyes that failed to match the words she was reading.

I purposely watched a repeat of her speech, and I do detect a 'Mommie Dearest' aspect to it.

I might be wrong, but, Chelseas' affect during her speech still haunts me.
To me, she wasn't a great speaker and was modulating her voice to maintain a calm demeanor. I have seen her speak in the past and she had a much better delivery

As a pre-speech for such a historic 'break-glass-ceiling' speech, she seemed uncomfortable, and being her mom and all, left me uncomfortable, for what it's worth.

I've made a good livelihood as a behaviorial therapist, an' I was a very good one.
While watching Chelseas' speech last night, the lack of passion was evident along with an incongruent look in her eyes that failed to match the words she was reading.

I purposely watched a repeat of her speech, and I do detect a 'Mommie Dearest' aspect to it.

To me, she wasn't a great speaker and was modulating her voice to maintain a calm demeanor. I have seen her speak in the past and she had a much better delivery

As a pre-speech for such a historic 'break-glass-ceiling' speech, she seemed uncomfortable, and being her mom and all, left me uncomfortable, for what it's worth.
If tomorrow your son or daughter said they wanted you to introduce them as the nominee for a major political party at their national convention... would you feel comfortable speaking?

Do you think Hillary should have introduced some different, random person instead other than her one and only child?

You are so stimulating and on cue............:ahole-1:.......
Touche

I take the :asshole: back!!!

BTW, as a sidebar, have/do you work with autistics? (I worked with the criminally insane.)
Yes mostly people on the spectrum but I've worked with other disabilities as well.

Where did you work with the criminally insane? I'm always interested to hear about what other people do in the field.

N.J. Dept. of Corrections and Las Vegas Criminal Courts. I'm retired since 2008.
Man that must have been interesting. I work for a clinic. I've been looking to branch out though.

Do it! You probably have what it takes. Just make sure that you have a fairly steady source of referrals in place to get you through the first years' overhead.

Oh you were a behavioral therapist? What's an SD?

Systematic desensitization, also known as graduated exposure therapy is a type of behavior therapy used in the field of psychology to help effectively overcome phobias and other anxiety disorders.

Yes, I googled the shit out of that.
Lol yeah you did but that's not correct. Try adding "behavior" into the search.

An SD is a stimulus in the presence of which a response will be reinforced. It is a cue that a particular response will pay off. May also be called a stimulus for reinforcement.

Did I get it?
Yep. Next quiz question: Give me an example of an Sr-

Is that negative reinforcement?

No Darkness -> Press Light Switch -> Darkness Present

??

Oh you were a behavioral therapist? What's an SD?

Systematic desensitization, also known as graduated exposure therapy is a type of behavior therapy used in the field of psychology to help effectively overcome phobias and other anxiety disorders.

An SD is a stimulus in the presence of which a response will be reinforced. It is a cue that a particular response will pay off. May also be called a stimulus for reinforcement.

Did I get it?

??
The 1st part is correct. The second part you could arguably be describing "positive" reinforcement. There was no darkness, a behavior occurred, and darkness was added.

Change the wording: It was too bright, a behavior occurred, and the aversive brightness went away. That's negative reinforcement.

The difference is determined based on the individual, and what they are reinforced and punished by.

If tomorrow your son or daughter said they wanted you to introduce them as the nominee for a major political party at their national convention... would you feel comfortable speaking?

Do you think Hillary should have introduced some different, random person instead other than her one and only child?

In answering Question 1, sure, if that is their choice.

In answering the 2nd question, Hillary probably never considered any other options than Chelsea, especially since Trump went first and had Ivanka introduce him. My only remaining question would be, did Chelsea have a choice?

Did Hilary do anything but copy Trump during her convention? Everything she did Trump did first and broke tradition, when he did them.

In answering the 2nd question, Hillary probably never considered any other options than Chelsea, especially since Trump went first and had Ivanka introduce him. My only remaining question would be, did Chelsea have a choice?
I'm sure she did. If you think she was forced against her will, by a politically crazy woman who has no humanity... then damn. I don't want to be the kind of person who believes that about anyone.

I'm no psychiatrist, psychologist or anything ... but what I remember from Chelsea's White House years were pictures. She and Bill seemed happy together in pictures and Hillary seemed totally aloof, not even holding Chelsea's hand or having her arm around Chelsea. I personally felt like Chelsea was "a child of convenience" or something like that for Hillary. Maybe I'll find out when I start reading the new book I just got.

I'm sure she did. If you think she was forced against her will, by a politically crazy woman who has no humanity... then damn. I don't want to be the kind of person who believes that about anyone.

And, I'm not saying that. Only they (Clintons) know.

Did I get it?

??

The 1st part is correct. The second part you could arguably be describing "positive" reinforcement. There was no darkness, a behavior occurred, and darkness was added.

Change the wording: It was too bright, a behavior occurred, and the aversive brightness went away. That's negative reinforcement.

The difference is determined based on the individual, and what they are reinforced and punished by.

I read the wrong line...

Light Present -> Press light switch -> Light gone

Did I get it?

??

I read the wrong line...

Light Present -> Press light switch -> Light gone
:thup:

So pressing the light switch made the light go away... will the subject be more or less likely to press light switches from now on when it's too bright?

All I know is her teeth are too big for her stupid face, and I read where everyone she worked with thinks she is a real C U Next Tuesday.

Google how she treated others and what others said about her.

Ivanka Trump made her look like a used up crack whore by comparison.

In every way too.

Senior staff quit foundation because of 'difficult' Chelsea Clinton

Senior staff quit charity foundation because of 'difficult' Chelsea Clinton who has an entourage nearly as big as her father's

Chelsea Clinton is so 'difficult' and unpleasant to staff at the family charity she runs that there has been an unusually high turnover of staff at the Foundation, it has been claimed.

It's alleged that several senior staff members at the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation since she joined as vice-chairman in 2011.

'A lot of people left because she was there. A lot of people left because she didn’t want them there. She is very difficult,' sources told the New York Post's Page Six.

-----------------

Shocked I yell you. Another typical left wing elitist bitch, cut right out of the cloth as her mother. Who is also a well documented bitch in how treats everyone.

Typical I am telling you of how left wing elitists are. Ever read how michael Moore treats people. Nightmare. Along with Barbara Streisand and fat O'Donnell.

That is just how it is. They are heathens, liars, arrogant pieces of shit.

Looks like Chelsea gonna get a raise from the million she already makes per year heading the Clinton Global Racketeering Fund.

Senior staff quit foundation because of 'difficult' Chelsea Clinton

Senior staff quit charity foundation because of 'difficult' Chelsea Clinton who has an entourage nearly as big as her father's

Chelsea Clinton is so 'difficult' and unpleasant to staff at the family charity she runs that there has been an unusually high turnover of staff at the Foundation, it has been claimed.

It's alleged that several senior staff members at the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation since she joined as vice-chairman in 2011.

'A lot of people left because she was there. A lot of people left because she didn’t want them there. She is very difficult,' sources told the New York Post's Page Six.

-----------------

Shocked I yell you. Another typical left wing elitist bitch, cut right out of the cloth as her mother. Who is also a well documented bitch in how treats everyone.

Typical I am telling you of how left wing elitists are. Ever read how michael Moore treats people. Nightmare. Along with Barbara Streisand and fat O'Donnell.

That is just how it is. They are heathens, liars, arrogant pieces of shit.
:cuckoo:

Looks like Chelsea gonna get a raise from the million she already makes per year heading the Clinton Global Racketeering Fund.
Aaaand the stupid left just claps away as they cling to the Robin Hood fairy tale sold to them by their democrats socoalists.

She looked a little tired. Maybe it was because she delivered a baby 5 weeks ago.

Forum List

Back