Chelsea Just Wasn't Into Her Speech

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
I've made a good livelihood as a behaviorial therapist, an' I was a very good one.
While watching Chelseas' speech last night, the lack of passion was evident along with an incongruent look in her eyes that failed to match the words she was reading.

I purposely watched a repeat of her speech, and I do detect a 'Mommie Dearest' aspect to it.

I might be wrong, but, Chelseas' affect during her speech still haunts me.

I've made a good livelihood as a behaviorial therapist, an' I was a very good one.
While watching Chelseas' speech last night, the lack of passion was evident along with an incongruent look in her eyes that failed to match the words she was reading.

I purposely watched a repeat of her speech, and I do detect a 'Mommie Dearest' aspect to it.

Oh you were a behavioral therapist? What's an SD?

Is this some kind of fake rookie test by you, JO?

Okay so you were some kind of unlicensed, unaccredited "behavior therapist." Who knows what you actually did.

If you can't tell me what an SD is, then whatever your career was, it had nothing to do with the study of behavior.

Okay so you were some kind of unlicensed, unaccredited "behavior therapist." Who knows what you actually did.

If you can't tell me what an SD is, then whatever your career was, it had nothing to do with the study of behavior.

You are so stimulating and on cue............:ahole-1:.......

Touche

Touche

I take the :asshole: back!!!

BTW, as a sidebar, have/do you work with autistics? (I worked with the criminally insane.)

Touche

BTW, as a sidebar, have/do you work with autistics? (I worked with the criminally insane.)
Yes mostly people on the spectrum but I've worked with other disabilities as well.

Where did you work with the criminally insane? I'm always interested to hear about what other people do in the field.

I believe your discernment is spot on. We need to keep her in our prayers. My heart goes out to Chelsea Clinton. We cannot choose our own parents yet I know God still has a great plan for Chelsea's life. I've watched her since she was a small child. I believe she has suffered many things but nothing the Lord cannot heal. God makes all things beautiful in His own time. Even a broken life.

Touche

So how long did you work as a Democrat strategist?

The haunting tone of Chelsea's speech was that it sounded like Hillary was finally taking her meds! She sounds just like Hillary if she were on Prozac.

Touche

Yes mostly people on the spectrum but I've worked with other disabilities as well.

Where did you work with the criminally insane? I'm always interested to hear about what other people do in the field.

N.J. Dept. of Corrections and Las Vegas Criminal Courts. I'm retired since 2008.

Systematic desensitization, also known as graduated exposure therapy is a type of behavior therapy used in the field of psychology to help effectively overcome phobias and other anxiety disorders.

Yes, I googled the shit out of that.

Systematic desensitization, also known as graduated exposure therapy is a type of behavior therapy used in the field of psychology to help effectively overcome phobias and other anxiety disorders.

Lol yeah you did but that's not correct. Try adding "behavior" into the search.

Touche

N.J. Dept. of Corrections and Las Vegas Criminal Courts. I'm retired since 2008.
Man that must have been interesting. I work for a clinic. I've been looking to branch out though.

To me, she wasn't a great speaker and was modulating her voice to maintain a calm demeanor. I have seen her speak in the past and she had a much better delivery

If you put a 'T' in the middle of 'SD' , then google what you gotz...........:itsok:........

An SD is a stimulus in the presence of which a response will be reinforced. It is a cue that a particular response will pay off. May also be called a stimulus for reinforcement.

Did I get it?

An SD is a stimulus in the presence of which a response will be reinforced. It is a cue that a particular response will pay off. May also be called a stimulus for reinforcement.

Did I get it?
Yep. Next quiz question: Give me an example of an Sr-

Forum List

Back