Check out page 39 of the Epstein flight logs. Does that say Chuck Schumer?

r9s29gucfit31.jpg
Fake. Here's the real one.

1704243126539.jpeg

Uh oh. Could it be? Looks like it to me. He needs to be questioned.

question him away but I am pretty certain 1995 was before members of congress were banned from accepting free flights on corporate aircraft. It used to be a common practice.

compare the standards of evidence.

does trump seem like the kind of guy who would fly in another billionaires plane?

damn straight. answer me this: why would donny - a 'billionaire' take donations from hard working MAGAts?

:heehee:

compare the standards of evidence.

does trump seem like the kind of guy who would fly in another billionaires plane?

AND you can also tell me why donny would pardon that human sausage casing, steve bannon who ripped off the very hard working MAGAts with his ' build the wall ' scam.

sucker.

damn straight. answer me this: why would donny - a 'billionaire' take donations from hard working MAGAts?

:heehee:
the same reason a "billionaire would take the nickles and dimes of any working class maga in a "real estate symposium" scheme like trunp u. .

"there is a sucker born every minute." p t batnum

"there is a sucker born every minute." p t batnum

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal
love it, the brainy quote poster is

"a little hyperbole never hurts." trump

If an American Citizen does something in another Country that is perfectly legal there, but illegal here........ Is it a crime?

It isn't the crime, it's the cover-up that gets them every time.

it's illegal HERE. & it's cover up.

AND you can also tell me why donny would pardon that human sausage casing, steve bannon who ripped off the very hard working MAGAts with his ' build the wall ' scam.

sucker.
because bannon is his minister of "truth" . right there in the "war room" with flynn, rudy, and the pillow guy.

that alone should tell us that dear leader (who only hires the best people) could not have led this tour group of crazy antifas .

because bannon is his minister of "truth" . right there in the "war room" with flynn, rudy, and the pillow guy.

that alone should tell us that dear leader (who only hires the best people) could not have led this tour group of crazy antifas .

the war room had the suits & the capital had the boots.

they all got to go. 10 years for insurrection & 20 years for CONspiracy to defraud the USofA.

the war room had the suits & the capital had the boots.

they all got to go. 10 years for insurrection & 20 years for CONspiracy to defraud the USofA.
i'm a little disappointed he seems to have somehow attached jeopardy to the felony murder of officer sicknik. did someone really try him for that?

Forum List

Back