Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

considering all the news lately of blacks terrorizing and attacking people that also is a factor,,

You wrote all that to tell me you're a racist. Not necessary.

But the defense of this lawless act - yours and the perps - fails basic logic. This old guy was scared...yet he wasn't too scared to go to the door and shoot a complete stranger instead of staying behind his door with his gun and calling the cops.

p.s. It's the fucking guns.

You wrote all that to tell me you're a racist. Not necessary.

But the defense of this lawless act - yours and the perps - fails basic logic. This old guy was scared...yet he wasn't too scared to go to the door and shoot a complete stranger instead of staying behind his door with his gun and calling the cops.

p.s. It's the fucking guns.
you sound jealous because youre a little chicken shit that runs and hides behind a women,,,

are you telling us the news currently isnt loaded with black mobs rioting and attacking people??

No, this is a consequence of a nation where guns are freely available and where alt-right media does a wonderful job of stirring up racial division by denigrating and demeaning blacks as a whole. And you wonder why when a black face comes to white ma and pa kettle's door, they're immediately afraid. ^Shrug^.

It's only going to get worse.
How are guns freely available? You're acting like guns aren't heavily regulated .. which they are.

Do you have an example where "alt-right" media stirred up racial division by denigrating and demeaning blacks as a whole?

Maybe ma and pa kettle are afraid because 13% of the United States are blacks, and they overwhelmingly commit the majority of violent crimes. Or they follow the news in Chicago, the United States murder capital, and all the black-on-black violence?

This isn't close to Stand Your Ground defense .. the use of deadly force in self-defense when one reasonably believes there is imminent or great bodily harm.

Just watch…

I am an old man, I was terrified, he made a motion to try to break in, I was threatened, I fired just like anyone else would

Then I shot him a second time for good measure

you sound jealous because youre a little chicken shit that runs and hides behind a women,,,

A chickenshit is someone who thinks he can't handle any encounter without a gun, because he's too dumb to resolve a conflict with his brain and ability to communicate. That ain't me.

are you telling us the news currently isnt loaded with black mobs rioting and attacking people??

Maybe your news feed is. Mine isn't.

A chickenshit is someone who thinks he can't handle any encounter without a gun, because he's too dumb to resolve a conflict with his brain and ability to communicate. That ain't me.

Maybe your news feed is. Mine isn't.
what you said but exactly opposite,,,

The Missouri man who shot a teenager who rang the wrong doorbell while trying to pick up his younger brothers was charged Monday with two felony counts, officials said.

A white man in his 80s, Andrew Lester, has been charged with two crimes in the April 13 shooting of Ralph Yarl, 16, who is Black: assault in the first degree and armed criminal action, Clay County Prosecuting Attorney Zachary Thompson said Monday.

He is 84, according to police documents. Earlier, authorities had given Lester’s age as 85.

An arrest warrant was issued for Lester, who is not in custody, Thompson said, adding that he didn't know where Lester was.

Lester's bond was set at $200,000, Thompson said.

You can thank the Democrats for this! This is exactly what they want....all of us at each other, trying to kill each other, so it will be easier for them to take over. They've created this hate and animosity through their vile propagandas, and backing those who go out and destroy, such as BLM and QAnon.

As long as there are Democrats, RINOS, and other anti-American politicians........American citizens will be under deadly attack from them.
Lol. More of the retarded right horseshit. Hilarious 😂. Good stuff yall are really good for a good laugh. Another trumptard scared of his own shadow heading to jail and this trumpeted starts this horseshit. Today's retarded right folks. Check out the spectacles. Come one come all be fascinated by the freakshow.

Negroes live in a culture of violence. They commit violent crimes way out of proportion to their demographic makeup. It is what they do.

A Negro banging on your door could very well be a prelude to something bad.

I don't blame the old man for thinking the goddamn Negro was going to do him harm.

They should not bring charges against him.
Owning a gun has its own risks
You shoot someone without cause you pay the consequences

Responsible gun owners should be calling for this guys head

Lol. More of the retarded right horseshit. Hilarious 😂. Good stuff yall are really good for a good laugh. Another trumptard scared of his own shadow heading to jail and this trumpeted starts this horseshit. Today's retarded right folks. Check out the spectacles. Come one come all be fascinated by the freakshow.
he was a democrat,,,

How are guns freely available? You're acting like guns aren't heavily regulated .. which they are.

Do you have an example where "alt-right" media stirred up racial division by denigrating and demeaning blacks as a whole?

Maybe ma and pa kettle are afraid because 13% of the United States are blacks, and they overwhelmingly commit the majority of violent crimes. Or they follow the news in Chicago, the United States murder capital, and all the black-on-black violence?
Well..actually, they aren't. And that slim regulation is getting more thin by the month.
Question #2. Not even a stretch. Literally Google that simple phrase and you'll come up with a dozen or so of these sites that pimp racial division. Sorry, I'm not giving any one of these "sources" the platform. :)

Still doesn't warrant firing through a door. There was no threat.

Owning a gun has its own risks
You shoot someone without cause you pay the consequences

Responsible gun owners should be calling for this guys head
Always fun when rw virtue signals
You don’t believe the Old Fuk is going to state he felt threatened?

The basis of Stand Your Ground
Thinking error, Hopover
Hint. I'm not a member of the nra. Nor have I apologized for his actions

Negroes live in a culture of violence. They commit violent crimes way out of proportion to their demographic makeup. It is what they do.

A Negro banging on your door could very well be a prelude to something bad.

I don't blame the old man for thinking the goddamn Negro was going to do him harm.

They should not bring charges against him.

The kid was trying to open the old man's door, after all. Few in the rest of the neighborhood opened their doors either, so obviously a high crime area wary of guess who?

I don't give a shit if you don't like what I have to say or not. You are a Moon Bat that has no moral clarity.

Negroes commit a lot of violent crime in this country and you can;t blame an old man for being afraid.

So are old black people. When I did volunteer work for certain charities that worked hood rat cess pools we would caravan in to take hot meals to elderly people there. Their houses were like prisons, multiple barred front and back doors, windows and many of them were armed. We would both phone and ring bells, phone first. before ringing and knocking. And many of them had guns. They were necessary. Some slept during the day and stayed up at night because of the crime rates. These were all formerly nice neighborhoods as well,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back