Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

The democrats have created generational poverty and crime, refuse to allow blacks and hispanics to escape from democrat party controlled schools that do not educate their children, release violent gun offenders over and over again causing the. deaths of 10s of thousands of young black men each year........

They do?

Then why can’t Republicans explain it to black voters and tell them the Republican plan to make their lives better?

They do?

Then why can’t Republicans explain it to black voters and tell them the Republican plan to make their lives better?

Because republicans don't get their best people in politics....the best republicans go into business, and raise their families....the best the democrats have to offer go into politics to gain power and control......

They don't vote for republicans so how would they get ahead in the party?
Let's see if Uncle Tim gets the nomination for the Republican Party.
They vote for the democrat party at a rate of over 95%, and the democrat cities where they are trapped, are creating generational poverty and crime for them......so you tell us how voting for democrats is helping them.....considering you have schools in democrat party shit holes that refuse to teach black and hispanic kids math, reading, english, history, and science...but they will teach gender pronouns and racism...
So tell me 2, why would black folks want to start voting Republican when all we hear from your party is anti-black rhetoric.

Because republicans don't get their best people in politics....the best republicans go into business, and raise their families....the best the democrats have to offer go into politics to gain power and control......
Damn you can't come with anything better than that bullshit.

Let's see if Uncle Tim gets the nomination for the Republican Party.

So tell me 2, why would black folks want to start voting Republican when all we hear from your party is anti-black rhetoric.

There is no anti-black rhetoric........all they hear is democrats lying about the republican party...and don't tell me about nuts on the internet.......the republican party doesn't focus on skin color....the democrat focuses only on skin color......

There is no anti-black rhetoric........all they hear is democrats lying about the republican party...and don't tell me about nuts on the internet.......the republican party doesn't focus on skin color....the democrat focuses only on skin color......
We don't need to hear no damn Democrat Party to tell us anything, we are watching Republicans first hand.

We don't need to hear no damn Democrat Party to tell us anything, we are watching Republicans first hand.

And that is why black children will be trapped in poverty and crime......you cant see the truth.....you are blind

Yea if black folks start voting Republican all our problems will be solved. Man if you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.

Solved? No....but it will keep the democrats from killing more black children with their policies

Watch NRA nuts turn this into a Stand Your Ground defense.

I was afraid, so I shot him
Nope, the old man had no REASONABLE reason to fear the black teenager. At best he is guilty of manslaughter, at worst murder. He may be able to make an insanity defense depending on his mental state, but if that’s the case he should have been in residential care where his actions could be controlled.

That's just your shitty logic at work. Guns are used a lot more to perpetuate crime then they are to fight it off. It's not self defense we have an issue with, it's the availability of firearms and their capacity to massacre the innocent.
You’ve got it backwards. Guns are used somewhere between 500,000 and 1,600,000 times a year to either actively deter a crime or repel a criminal. Oh, by the way, the 1.6 million numbers is from Obama’s study, not a gun friendly source.

The cases in question involve no robbing, raping, or stabbing, just mistakenly going to the wrong address. One black kid badly wounded, and one white girl shot dead. All because idiots with guns used guns as their first line of defense when they should have taken time to assess the perceived threat and made it their last line of defense.

Not in any way a defense, but I almost wonder if the 85-year-old guy has some form of dementia. I suspect that is what his defense team could try to determine and argue. There's probably a 50/50 chance that he indeed does have it. It's just a question then of whether this could be used as a defense in the state of Missouri.
That would be a insanity defense and the guy would be locked up in an asylum until he dies.

Forum List

Back