Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

Negroes live in a culture of violence. They commit violent crimes way out of proportion to their demographic makeup. It is what they do.

A Negro banging on your door could very well be a prelude to something bad.

I don't blame the old man for thinking the goddamn Negro was going to do him harm.

They should not bring charges against him.

Last edited:
He has to have a reason he thought he was in danger. He cannot just say "I thought I was in danger"

Geezus Christo, learn to read.

Lynch, who is Lester’s neighbor, was getting ready for bed when he heard the teenager scream that he had been shot. The 42-year-old father of three, had seen Ralph banging on the door of Lester’s home through his kitchen window; he was trying to figure out what was going on next door after he heard shouting.

A stranger banging on your door and trying to enter your home at 930pm isn't reason enough to possibly THINK you're in danger? Ok Chuck Norris...

Negroes live in a culture of violence. They commit violent crimes way out of proportion to their demographic makeup. It is what they do.

A Negro banging on your door could very well be a prelude to something bad.

I don't blame the old man for thinking the goddamn Negro was going to do him harm.

They should not bring charges against him.

Well you said your quiet part out loud. You said it once and that is enough, now shut the fuck up.

Geezus Christo, learn to read.

Lynch, who is Lester’s neighbor, was getting ready for bed when he heard the teenager scream that he had been shot. The 42-year-old father of three, had seen Ralph banging on the door of Lester’s home through his kitchen window; he was trying to figure out what was going on next door after he heard shouting.

A stranger banging on your door and trying to enter your home at 930pm isn't reason enough to possibly THINK you're in danger? Ok Chuck Norris...

Nope, I do not freak out and start shooting when someone knocks on my door, no matter what time it is.

Damn, how do you people ever leave your house living in such a constant state of fear?

...trying to get into your home. Why'd you leave that part out...?

Because he was not. He tried to open the glass door so he could knock on the actual door. Same thing everyone does when they come to my house if they knock.

Well you said your quiet part out loud. You said it once and that is enough, now shut the fuck up.
I don't give a shit if you don't like what I have to say or not. You are a Moon Bat that has no moral clarity.

Negroes commit a lot of violent crime in this country and you can;t blame an old man for being afraid.

Nope, I do not freak out and start shooting when someone knocks on my door, no matter what time it is.

Damn, how do you people ever leave your house living in such a constant state of fear?

'knocking' is not equal to 'banging.' That's completely disingenuous of you to conflate the two. 'Banging' by the way was the account of a third party who was sympathetic to the victim. But it was loud enough that he took notice thru his kitchen window. This was not a matter of 'hello, I'm here to pick up...' like you seem to think it was. Unfortunately, what I suspect was that the victim felt either comfortable enough to try to come in OR possibly that he thought he was being pranked in some way. But ultimately, until further facts are known, maybe none of that is true and we're all just spinning our wheels...

I don't give a shit if you don't like what I have to say or not. You are a Moon Bat that has no moral clarity.

Negroes commit a lot of violent crime in this country

They do, and so do Whites, Hispanics, and others.

and you can;t blame an old man for being afraid.

He can be afraid all he wants to. Shooting someone because they're black and ring your doorbell is a crime whether you like it or not, Stonewall.

how do you know he shot him because he was black and not because he was trying to open the door??

I don't think he shot Yarl just because Yarl was black, but it was almost certainly a factor.

The underlying issue here is that this is a homeowner who had a gun and overreacted. Like we've never seen this before in America. :rolleyes:

p.s. It's the fucking guns, stupid.

I don't think he shot Yarl just because Yarl was black, but it was almost certainly a factor.

The underlying issue here is that this is a homeowner who had a gun and overreacted. Like we've never seen this before in America. :rolleyes:

p.s. It's the fucking guns, stupid.
considering all the news lately of blacks terrorizing and attacking people that also is a factor,,

again over reaction doesnt fit when you consider all the news lately of blacks not just terrorizing and attacking people bu the cases that are just like this on as pointed out in the video I posted yesterday where 4 black kids did it with guns,,

brings to mind the old saying

RATHER BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6,,

Forum List

Back